Old 22-06-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 1
Fbtak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What's on your Sex bucket list?

Great question. Got hard thinking about what to answer.

For you and your partner, if don't want to consider 3P, then got a few ideas:

Consensual non-consensual. Go full on. Not half baked. Come up with a safe word and just go at it. If you're an open couple, this shouldn't be taboo. Also, a large majority of women do have rape fantasies. Just that they don't want it for real.

Remote vibrator. Get one of those vibrators and insert into your SO. Go out for shopping and lunch. Control the speed and intensity of the vibrator from a remote or your phone. Watch her squirm as she tries to contain herself in public.

Get her to go commando or just wear something super revealing. Go out in a train or bus and let the eyes of hungry guys feast on her. Who knows, her pics might even appear in the zhaogeng thread here. Go home and fk her knowing that of all the hundreds of guys ogling her, you're the only one that gets to be in her.

I've done none of the above but definitely have fantasized in some way about it.

Some of my own personal bucketlist items:

CNC role play as I mentioned above.

Sex with a MILF. 40s is the sweet spot for me.

Been lucky enuff to taste different cuisines all over the world. But sadly, I've never tasted our own local Malay dish. Any bros here got kangtao lemme know.

Sex with a DH. Some of the younger Myanmar DH not bad.

Sex in a public toilet. Nasty...