View Single Post
Old 08-03-2024, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Weekend Tales-Yakuza owned resort

Mazuta , one of the biggest Yakuza family which specialized in debt collection, prostitution, hired killing,which gave the group trillions of Yen annually ( billions in USD)

Patriarch got 3 sons and 1 adopted daughter
Father and sons were notorious and wanted by Interpol but they were protected by corrupted politicians from ruling party as well as oppositions

Yuko, offspring from low ranking henchman who was killed during shootout with police while shielding his big boss from bullets

Mazuta Patriarch, sent her to live with his trusted female servant at modest private apartment

Yuko studied aboard which she majored in business and hospitalty
During her holidays, she worked in hotels ,learnt the ropes

Few years later, she graduated and returned to Japan where she was sent to grand office building and met the eldest son of Mazuta who just assumed the post.

There she was assigned mgt of soapylands, discreet brothels , bars, clubs..

Meanwhile, Indonesia was in debt and sold Batam to Singapore.
STB wanted to develop high class resort which every property developer want

Yuko want the island ,and her family fully support her discussing the plan to turn island into island of sensual pleasure with Japanese soapyland girls, forced debt repayments..