Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 23
paul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Hello,

Agree with VMTech on hollywood @ nana. Nice thing about it is that they have floor show as well. Most time, they have girl on girl or girl showering and simulated sex. Once I was there, they had martial art on stage, interesting to say the least.

Another nice thing about hollywood, is that they have TV all over the place showing XXX movies but with the sound turn down. Nice way to spend a couple of hours without pressure to buy lady drinks.

If looking for quickie, choose the girl, pay bar fine and the girl will bring you to room upstairs (outside hollywood but in Nana).

Like to add my vote for Mandarin @ level 2 Nana (near the escalator). They have a glass dance floor on the upper level. So if you are seating near the dance floor, just turn your head up and see pussies through the glass platform. If neck tired, just turn your head down and look at the mirror on the lower dance floor. Also can see pussies. Cheap trills and the girls don't really hustle you for drinks. IMO, the girls' standard not as good as Patpong.

For really cheap trills, buy a girl a drink and get her to seat with you at the back row where it's not so bright. Get ready to raba-raba and get a hj while in public. remember to tip your girl extra, you already save on bar fine.

Another place I like to recommend is King's Castle 3 at Patpong. Many people get frightened off by the girls' pestering to buy lady drink. (not really lady drink but actually more like katoey drink). Reason, I like KC 3 is because can raba-raba the girls right there. What more, they even pop out their breast for you to see.

OK, here's the secret how not to get cheated at KC 3. Stick to these simple rules and you won't get cheated (so much):

tip #1
Don't bring a bloated wallet when in Patpong. Split your money between your pockets or better still leave your documents or excess cash in the hotel's safe deposit box.

tip # 2
If just looking around, just order your own drink and if they pester you for lady drink, tell them you waiting for your darling or sweetheart and just point over one corner. Be polite. Tell that lie enough time, they'll get the hint.

tip # 3
Check your bill everytime they put it in the bin. If's it wrong, not be afraid to complain. Refuse to pay. They will tell you it's a mistake and take back the bill.

tip # 4
Clear your bin after 2 or 3 rounds. This way you can still remember how many drinks you ordered so there's no extra bill there. Don't expect to get any coins back so look at it as tips for the waitress.

tip # 5
There is no such thing as buying only 1 lady drink. There will be drinks for her sister, best friend, etc. The girl will ask, you can say no but if you think it's going to be excessive, tell them you didn't bring enough money. Show them the near empty wallet and tell them you need money for taxi fare back. Look sincere when saying this and remember to dig your pockets for loose change when paying.

tip # 6
If KC 3 not your scene, pay for your drink and when they pester you for lady drink, tell them you're going off soon, see you tomorrow. finish your drink, and wave goodbye.

I guess these tips work at most go-go bar. So go go-go and hav some fun.

Paul