View Single Post
Old 07-05-2024, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4552 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Good day bros! I just came back from my virgin trip to JKT. While it is a working biz trip. i managed to find time to play and explore the fun places recommended by the good bros in this thread.

One of the highlights must be Malio, which consists of both spa and club. On the 1st night, i went to the spa first. I was brought to the lounge which was on the 2nd level to choose ladies. There were a good mix of Indonesia and imported gals. After choosing, we had a drink and chit chat at the lounge before going upstairs for action. The VIP room was mediocre but the service was standard and good. I had 2 spa sessions before proceeding to the club. You can walk from the 3rd floor of the spa building to the 4th floor of the club building before taking the lift to reach the ground floor of the club.

In the club, there is a center stage where the dancers will take turn to dance. Most dancers are dressed in fishnet tops and g-strings where you can see bouncing tits with nips and twerking white butts. i sat in the sofa on both nights which had a good view of the stage and dancers walking past. Dancers will approach you to buy LD or "red eyes" at 60k (before tax). They will do almost anything to get you go 2nd level for more explicit actions. i had a great time playing with the dancers on both nights. I cannot recall the names but they were Jennie, Talia, Juana, Angela, Lory, Verro, Livia, Velice, Aqeela, etc. which will be on the paper you sign for LD. They were so wild and proactive that they will unbutton my shirt and do their lapdances and special magic on me in open view. Other than the usual ball-playing and rubba, i got to finger a few as bonus.

On the 2nd night, i did proceeded to 2nd level where the room is similar to a ktv room but with curtains over the room entrance. There will be a waiter to stand guard the room since there is no physical door. The loud music and voices from outside were still audible while i had my private session on the sofa seats and table in the dark room.

Main thing to note is to pace yourself with the LD. i had 180 LD over 2 nights but i enjoyed myself. Only unpleasant thing is the tipping amd taxi. Almost everyone crowded over and asked for tips, from papasans, mummies. waiters, bouncers, security etc. Needless to say, the taxis outside were demanding 200k and additional parking fees, even though they dun know your hotel address.

I thank the many bros who helped me, a newbie in JKT, with so many valuable advices. I think this brotherhood sharing spirit is what make SBF a special place for many of us over the years.