The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4173 / Power: 8
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin2324 View Post
ML name: Apple

Look: A
GFE: A
Massage: A
Attitude: A
Overall rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Comment/RTM: Yesterday morning go for the first time after getting her WeChat since February when she first touch down our shore. Her look identical to photo, about +-10% without much makeup (First customer of the day&#128514 & with nice pillows 😍. She quite chatty too, we can communicate quite well. Leave the place happily. Definitely will RTM.

Grading:
A - Must go
B - Good
C - Average
D - Disappointed
F - Fail/ Avoid
Thanks pudding for the contact

Thanks for your FR - Upz your pts

[M** yANG sHENG gE]: Y*Y*, A*(hairless Pussy), Cc(arrived 19.5.2024)
Teenager(19) Y*
【bald, shaven, 剃光阴部】丽丽 ,C*C, A*, 阳阳, 潇潇
【MILF】丽丽 ,C*C , Hairless Victoria Secrets
【Chinatown SQUIRT QUEEN】阳阳
Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Slideitoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Lucky @ BMC is indeed SYT and pretty.
https://ibb.co/z2zRFJr

Happy is also sweet.
Thanks bro PeePee for the recommendation on Lucky @ BMC.

Quick hands quick legs made a booking with Lucky and got a fairly quick reply from her. When I entered the shop, there are other MLs that looked equally good as Lucky and there were all rather friendly to break the ice. There are different entry packages @ 68, 78 and 88. If I’m not wrong, 88 involve some kind of hot oil on your back.

After entering the room, Lucky brought me a towel and ushered me to the toilet to do a quick wash up. Upon lying on the massage bed, Lucky gently asked if I was ready and entered the room to start the massage. To be honest, this was the longest massage I had in a HC and Lucky ensured to massage every part of my body. Finally, here comes the sensual part, she gently whispered to my ears asking if I wanted my butt to be massage and then she lifted my thighs and place it on her thighs, all this while I was still facing down on the massage bed. She then, started her HDLY and it was fairly good. After a while, she got me to flip over and started her magic hands around my little brother. During the sensual, I was roaming underneath her clothings, bit by bit, touching every part of her body and even down south. To be clear, she is fully clothed but this is expected in a HC setting. To my surprise, she did not resist at all and even moaned lightly when I was playing down south. Within minutes of playing, I surrendered all my armies to Lucky

All in all, I would definitely RTM if I am nearby. Oh yar, not forgetting to mention, I exceeded my 60mins limit and Lucky showed no signs in rushing me off. She also didn’t treat me as a carrot head which I often felt like one at other HCs and to me, she exude a very genuine feeling which you’ll feel very comfortable being around her.

Please do not dm me for Lucky’s CTC, you can instead approach PeePee brother and he will share with you if he is okay with it. He’s very kind and Lucky can attest to it too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1