The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 30-05-2024, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
oldcock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Toa payoh

Bro pls share ctc and location. Tia
Old 30-05-2024, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 12
faceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceboo View Post
anyone have review of S*S* at j***j*** shop? can share or pm me?
since no review, I went to try it out myself.

edited because she tell me to remove, don't want me to advertise for her

Last edited by faceboo; 30-05-2024 at 11:51 PM.
Old Yesterday, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
kazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
Didnt L**y rtc? Hah, S**r have to slowly unlock, enough said!!!

Found another gem (miya) at TPY..!

Was at tpy for dinner with a friend few weeks back. Kkj already itchy from my last 4 hands session so i decided to use wechat location to see nearby got any chio meimei to tug me or not.

Miya added me on wechat and proceed to tcss abit before booking a session with her.. i told her if pic and person diff i will walk off since her pic looks super filtered. She confidently said that she look at least 90% similar and i can assure u that she does!!

So long story short, i told her whether can play edging (打持久战) or not she said ok. Not better than vicky but her pretty face + big neh neh makes it super shoik also.

Looks: 9/10 teeth abit crooked but face is quite chio
Body: 9/10 big nehneh with nice shape
Massage: 9/10
GQ edging skills: 9/10 vicky still better.
Dmg: $88 + 1b3r

Left a happy man, looks like i will catch up with my friend alot more.

PM for my list of MLs!!!
Been super busy lately, i've replied most PMs but alot bro quoted.. just pm me guys, cant be looking thru the thread and pming everyone who "can share ctc bro". Dun lazy!!! Good lobangs must share but put abit of effort!!
Old Yesterday, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
daycap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
CC will be back in China for some time, and her colleague YY just departed for China for a 3-day home visit.

But there is still PRC KK (nice looking, horny moans during boom boom) and PRC TT at this joint.
This is PRC KK @ Toa Payoh : https://ibb.co/GVYvSKY

I plan to revisit KK soon. Trying hard to juggle with my long list of regulars.
bro pls share Kk ctc, pic looks v chio. TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1