The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Gastay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=986241&highlight=

Looking for a Petite Size girl okt recommended Tip assured me anyway.

Looks: 10/10 same as pic. Cute bubby sweet babe with a nice smile
Body: 10/10 light weight can carry and change positions
Frenching: 9/10 Speaks good french. French lovers can take her.
Boobs: 10/10 Natual with nice nipples
BBBJ: 9/10 Nice and slow can't go deep tough
FJ: 10/10 Power. Her body is responsive and knows how to fuck well try u will know
GFE: 10/10
Old Today, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 1
fiestatas001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FOXYTHAI
CHAMPAGNE

As usual craving for a milf, and FoxyThai delivered graciously, Greeted me with a big smile, entered room and action all the way.

Perfect boobs, no sag at all, her nipples are a delight to suck on. Great ass as well, good to grab on when doggy.

Amazing service, always initiating conversation so wasn't hard to break the ice. Frenching was a bliss, we explored each others mouth for a solid half and hour. Tounge action, sloppy and all, whole another level.

She took her time BBBJ, and always plays with the balls and deepthroat well.

She's damn tight, she stated she's green in this field as she's her job back home is not sufficient enough and needs additional income as to why she's here. She requested if i wanted to finish on her boobs but she was just so damn tight that i finished both times doggy and cowgirl.
Old Today, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
goldhunterx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for (Ariana) SilkStockings :

Looks:
I would say she is pretty accurate with the photos, like maybe 5-10% discount. Her features are pleasant to look at. She has some nice curves, petite but it’s good bc I am short myself hahah I am usually not a fan of boobs (More of an ass guy) , but I think hers was a good to match her body frame.

Service:
She is has shaved pussy and wet; clean. The session did not feel commercial at all, started with some hugging, like that with a gf. Her BBBJ was very good, could make me even harder than usual, decent suctions and licks. The first shot was in Doggy. And she was very open to changing pos, which is good. we continued fondling each other after shots were release. Ariana is a sweet lady that you can fuck like your gf and I enjoyed time with her.

Additionally: Got her at a good deal and while resting, we were talking. She mentioned next door got a lady name Daisy which is her Uni friend. Upon leaving, I saw Daisy one glance and I knew the next time I was coming back maybe I can try for her HAHA
Old Today, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Small head take over big head and the feeling of raw sex is really awesome

For those who never try that better not to try, once you try you will never turn back
I think the difference is mainly psychological. Physically there isn't much difference, at least for me
Old Today, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
babington is Cool - loads of Potential

GENTLEMENCLUB24
Date of visit: 7 June 2024
SBF Nick: babington
Lady: Tesla
Shave : Yes
French: Yes, love that there’s some aggression in this.
English: Yes
Looks: 9.5/10, syt looking
Body : 10/10, same as TG
Boobs: Natural
CIM: Never try
DT: Yes, she tries her best.
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 9/10
Overall : 9.5/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
When Elon Musk created the Tesla brand back then, he surely didn’t imagine that it will morph into a nickname for such a wonderful mare from this stable. OKT was prompt in his replies and clear with his instructions, very good customer service in my opinion and made my trip super reassuring as it is my first time booking this stable. Location is great too with parking available.

Her body looks exactly like the photos advertised on TG, while her face is more towards the cute side and I’m sure you won’t reject, especially those that are into syt. Service started and she gave me a quick foreplay, after which I could resist caps on and did missionary followed by cowgirl and ending in doggy. Wash up and laid on the bed chitchatting with her. KC alert!! Chemistry was on point and she kept laughing at my lame jokes.

30mins before the session ending and I am ready for round 2. This time round I opt for a bbbj from the top instead of lying down. Caps on and did doggy first, followed by cowgirl and ended with missionary. Sprayed my soldiers all over her slim and tight body.

Overall it was a very good experience and if I could I would want to gatekeep her for myself but sharing is caring. She takes good care of herself, and applies moisturiser, lip balm and body mist every now and then, that made me feel comfortable as it made her smelled good. Felt bad that I was in between her and her lunch during my session but chose to be selfish and stay on as I wanted to spend a little bit more time with her. Already planning when will be a good day to RTF!
Old Today, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
I think the difference is mainly psychological. Physically there isn't much difference, at least for me
Yea Bro, it could be psychological, because one of the time doing half way the condom slip off (without knowing), the feeling is totally different for me with rubber on & I just came in no time
Old Today, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
Youruzzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYouruzzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lisa Terminal21

Missed her from her last trip now fast hand book when got chance

OKT very friendly and responsive, instruction was clear. First I thought door cannot open, but need several push liao

Looks is WYSIWYG. Mid twenties, and very sultry looking suits my preference well

Body is quite fair skin imo and very busty one. Huge natural boobs, very soft and bouncy and meaty. Suck and lick she ok with it. Round and meaty ass to seduce you

Pussy is trimemd, no smell and easily wet. Got sexy tattoos on her pubic bone, I kiss and lick it damn sensual

Bbbj she willing to liste. Puts in lots of effort. I'm a very straight forward person good I will praise no good I will not commemt. But she always hit my right spot and making me wanting for more.

She rides well and basically can do any position. Good stamina. Prefer the hard fuck imo, not the typical making love type.

Thank okt for the smooth arrangement and bros don't miss her out this time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1