The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2009, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Part 3

"How are you, Scooby?" Daphne rubbed his head and asked. "Hrrunngry!" he answered. Then he grinned. Daphne gave him a pop-tart with blueberry fillings and he snapped it up in one bite. He lay back on his haunches and slowly chewed at the sticky snack.

Fred added wood to the fire. "Come on over, Daphne," he called, "It's nice and warm here." He indicated the settee in front of the fireplace.

"Okay." She sat next to him. He put an arm around her shoulder.

"How long are we going to be here, Fred?" she asked.

"Until we solve the mystery of this ghost my uncle told us about," he said. "Seems it comes out every three or four nights. The last time it showed was four nights ago. I guess we have to wait till it appears again. In the meantime..."

Daphne smiled at him. Her long hair flowed off both sides of her lovely face. That purple mini-skirt combo she liked to wear looked ever so good on her. "What about your uncle?"

"He had retired to his room and it looks like he will stay there till tomorrow morning. As for Jeeves, he has gone to his quarters at the back of the mansion and will remain there unless we call for him."

"What about Scooby over there?" She looked at the Great Dane. He was struggling with the sticky pop-tart now stuck in his teeth. He heard his name mentioned and looked up.

"Here, Scooby!" She threw him a couple of pop-tarts. "That should keep him occupied."

"Smart girl!" Fred praised.

Daphne raised her eyebrows. "Just smart?" She posed with her hands on her hips.

"Ah, and totally desirable!" he added quickly.

Back to the settee, she sat on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned towards his handsome face. His arms snaked around her slender waist.

"Umm..." A long wet kiss followed. Scooby looked up at the strange sound. It was only Daphne. He remembered hearing even stranger noises from her before, and quite a lot louder. He continued to chew. The pop-tarts were definitely more interesting.

to be cont
Old 16-01-2009, 03:05 PM
Samster

latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: latebloomer's originals

"Oh, Fred!" Daphne leaned backwards as he pressed kisses upon her neck. She ruffled his long blond hair. He moved his lips along towards the V of her low cut collar. "Ahhh...oohhh..." she gasped as he reached the apex. His tongue probed into the fold of her ample cleavage.

"Hruum?" There was that strange smell again. Scooby thought he should investigate but he looked around the dark and eerie hall. He decided he would just wait till Shaggy gets back. Why was he taking so long?

The van was rocking on its wheels. The suspension made tiny high-pitch squeaks. Outside, the night wind howled through the old forest. An owl sat on a bare branch and hooted his displeasure.

In the back of the van, Shaggy shagged Velma. His skinny ass was half lit by the moonlight coming through the rear window. Velma was crying out, "Shagggyy...oohhh...harder, harder!" as he plunged into her with long deep strokes. Her glasses steamed up and her voluptuous chest heaved.

Shaggy adjusted his position. His back was getting tired from all this bending over. However, he did really enjoy the sight of Velma whimpering her pleasure. He had always felt the connection but never more so than when deeply plugged into her.

"Oh, I could do this forever!" she cried out. "Ahh...ahhh...oooh...ohh!" The strong contractions had taken grip. She felt them squeezing upon his thick shaft. The link between them had never been tighter. "Me too! Me too!" Shaggy gasped. Then "Who's your daddy? Who's your daddy?" as he began to spurt.

"Hmmruff? Raggy?" Scooby pricked his ears. Was that the Mystery Machine coming back? His sensitive hearing picked up the wind howling outside the mansion. Over that he thought he could hear the familiar sound of its engine. Suddenly he heard a loud moan: "Ohhhhhh....."

Fred pinned Daphne against the settee. She laid on the soft silky material with one leg over its back and the other touching the floor. In between her widespread thighs, Fred humped her as fast as his hips could go. Daphne clawed his upper back in her excitement. Long red scratches ran from his shoulder blades down to the back of his waist.

"Ohh, Fred! You're so goood!" she called out. She wrapped her thighs around his waist and locked her ankles together. The settee had begun to emit creaks and squeaks from the unaccustomed stress placed upon its old joints. The flickering light from the fireplace threw shadows over their naked bodies. Scooby had wandered over to watch. He was of course hoping for more pop-tarts from Daphne but she was occupied at the moment.

to be cont
Old 19-01-2009, 03:46 PM
Samster

Fred was pumping like a piston. He used a smooth hip-action that he could sustain without overstraining his lower back. Balancing on his knees and elbows, he rocked and pumped his strong erection up and down. Daphne was really wet and well lubricated. He was able to plunge almost all the way into her and he could feel her gripping him deep within.

As he neared his peak, Fred thought he heard something other than Daphne moaning under him. For a moment, he seemed to sense a presence behind him. He knew that Scooby was watching them, but this was an unfamiliar feeling. He felt a chill down his back but it was gone as soon as he noticed. Then Daphne was calling out in his ear. She begged him to go harder and deeper, and not to stop. He obliged.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh!" The redhead cried out, untroubled by the noise she made. Suddenly it stopped. Fred got off her carefully and both of them ran off to the washroom down the corridor.

"Bong! Bong!" The doorbell rang. Scooby almost jumped out of his skin. Soft footsteps came down the hall. Jeeves the butler walked stiffly in his uniform and opened the front door. Shaggy and Velma scrambled in. They were wet to the skin.

"Jeepers! The rain sure is heavy!" Velma announced. Then she noticed that Fred and Daphne were missing. "Where are they, Scooby?"

"Wrushrooom!" he replied, pointing. "Ssnackss?" he asked.

"Yes, Scoob, here's your snacks!" Shaggy threw the box to Scooby who caught it in his mouth. "Skoobby ssnackss!" Scooby barked in glee as he tore through the vacuum pack. Bite size pieces of meat-flavored dog biscuits spilled over to the floor. He snapped at them and started chewing.

"Hi, Velma!" Daphne called. She adjusted her clothes as she walked from the washroom. Fred followed behind her.

"Jeepers!" Velma exclaimed. "I know what you two's been doing!" She gave Daphne a huge wink.

Fred looked at Shaggy's untidy T-shirt. He saw Velma's messy hair. The girl was always so neat and tidy. He knew what they have been doing too! Shaggy must be having his fun at the back of the van again. He looked at Velma's short and full figure and decided he must have a talk with Shaggy about swapping partners.

Suddenly there came a loud moan. All of them heard it rumbling down the hall and echoing within the cavernous stairwell. It seemed to come from the corridor upstairs.

"Come on, let's see where's the sound coming from!" Fred said. He started running up the stairs. Velma followed right behind, with Daphne behind her.

"Maybe we should hang round here, Scoob," Shaggy said. His eyes darted all over the spooky hallway. Scooby nodded his head vigorously. Biscuit crumbs fell from his chewing jaws.
Old 20-01-2009, 09:42 AM
Samster

Part 6

Upstairs, Fred ran down the corridor towards the sound. The moan seemed to be coming from one of the rooms along the right side. He could hear Daphne and Velma running behind him.

They stopped outside the door. It was obvious that whatever was making the noise was behind that door. Fred tried the knob. To his surprise, it was unlocked. Three heads peeked around the door. Three pairs of eyes opened wide when they saw what was happening.

It was one of the many guest rooms in the house. A bedside table lamp threw warm orange light around the dank room. Right in the middle was a queen-sized bed. At that very moment, the maid was occupying the bed. Giselle was all of eighteen, had served Fred and company upon their arrival. She was slender and petite, with a pleasant face, nice manners and sassy blond hair. Fred had been wondering if he could get to know her better during his stay. She looked rather dishy in her black and white uniform, but he would really loved to see what lay underneath.

As they stared across the room at her, that was exactly what they saw. Giselle laid spread-eagle in the middle of the bed. Her nightdress was torn and tattered. It looked as if someone or something had ripped it violently. She appeared to be struggling against something on top of her. There was nothing covering her mouth but she could not call out for help. She certainly was not the one moaning.

Fred thought his eyes were deceiving him. Then Velma said, "Jinkees! There's something on top of her!" and he knew he was not seeing things. Daphne pointed and exclaimed, "It looks like a man!"

In the orange glow, they thought they saw a shadowy figure pressing down upon Giselle. It was not so much a dark shadow, more like an area devoid of light. It looked as if light was being sucked into the space containing that figure. Around its edges, the effect was a fuzzy hazziness. To the three, it appeared as if smoke was slowly oozing off its surface. And it held Giselle down with hands on her wrists and knees spreading her thighs.

The young maid thrashed about on the bed. She appeared to be trying to throw off her assailant without success. She looked around wild-eyed and saw the three looking in from the doorway. Bucking harder, she began renewed efforts to throw off whoever or whatever was on her. As Fred stepped into the room and moved towards the bed, she suddenly gasped as if surprised. Then she began whimpering loudly through pursed mouth.

"Jeepers, she's being raped!" Velma exclaimed. The shadowy figure had moved even closer onto Giselle. Its lower body pressed directly between her widespread thighs and a smoking organ seemed to have penetrated her. Daphne flushed as she noticed the resemblance to what she was just doing with Fred. However it was obvious that Giselle was not a willing party to this.

"Raaaahh!" the figure roared as it suddenly realized the presence of Fred and company. It turned its head and Fred saw red glows where the eyes should be. As it looked over at the approaching girls, Fred grabbed a chair and swung it at the back of the creature. Expecting it to pass through the shadowy figure, he was surprised when it hit hard and the vibrations passed up his arms. The creature was thrown off Giselle and fell off the bed. It hit the carpeted floor with a thump.
Old 21-01-2009, 04:05 PM
Samster

Part 7

With another roar, it pushed past the girls and ran out from the room. "Take care of her!" Fred instructed Velma. He dashed out after the creature. In his right hand, he held one of the legs from the broken chair.

Velma ran to the side of the bed. Daphne was at the other side. Together they helped Giselle to sit up.

"Oh my! What was that creature?" Daphne asked. She looked at the young girl's tattered nightdress. It appeared to be ripped to shreds by some kind of claws. The girl's fair skin was exposed in many places.

"I do not know, Miss," Giselle answered in her accented English. Her slender body was still shivering. "It was horrible! One minute I was going down the corridor back to my room. The next minute I was attacked! He, it, dragged me into the room and threw me on the bed. I was powerless against it. It was so strong!"

"Jeepers!" Velma exclaimed. "Did he hurt you? We saw him pushing down over you, and I thought, well, I thought..." She could not continue. Her eyes wandered down towards the girl's half exposed lower body.

"Oh!" Giselle suddenly noticed her state of undress. Daphne was also looking down at the same area. Giselle hurriedly pulled up the bedclothes and covered herself.

"It hurts when he was forcing himself on me!" the girl said. She began to sob.

"Oh dear!" Daphne exclaimed. "Let's get you cleaned up and changed."

Together they helped the girl up. Giselle was weak and still trembling. The two girls supported her to her room just down the end of the corridor.

It was a small but comfortable room. Giselle kept it tidy and very neat. The girls helped her to sit upon her bed. She indicated a chest of drawers standing at the corner. Opening it, Velma found a nightdress for the girl. After putting it on, the girl looked around her room and shivered.

"What am I going to do? What if it comes back?" she cried. She looked like she was going to collapse from fear.

"I think you better come and spend the rest of the night in our room," Velma suggested. She gave Daphne a long glance. The latter nodded her head.

Fred met them walking along the corridor. He was still breathing hard.

to be cont
Old 22-01-2009, 08:01 AM
Samster

Part 8

"It just disappeared! I was catching up to it. It turned a corner and vanished!" he said. "The corridor was empty. I looked around but it was gone. And there wasn't any place it could hide."

"Jeepers!" Velma exclaimed.

"It's late," Daphne said, "There's nothing more we can do tonight. Why don't we get some sleep and talk to your uncle tomorrow?"

"Good idea, Daph!" Fred agreed. "You girls looking after Giselle tonight? We don't want the creature attacking her again."

"Oh, we'll take good care of her. Don't you worry!" Daphne answered.

The two girls helped the shaken Giselle to their bedroom. The heavy oak door opened to reveal a very impressive and large four-poster bed in the middle of the room. The floor was thickly carpeted. A large table lamp sat on the dresser and cast a warm orange glow over everything. It looked very comfortable.

Giselle was visibly relieved. Her shaking stopped and a warm flush appeared on her cheeks. Her breathing slowed to normal. She was however hesitant upon entering the room.

"It is so grand!" she said. "Master said this used to be his grandaunt's bedroom."

"Oh? Well, he didn't tell us. But it's really comfortable!" Velma said. She was gazing at Giselle. The young girl looked delicious in her short nightdress. Her shapely calves peeked from under the dress. The flush on her face gave her a glow. Velma turned her head to see Daphne giving her a wink.

"Where should I sleep?" Giselle was asking.

"You sleep in between us where you'll feel safe. Is that alright?" Daphne asked. She walked over to the table and poured a small measure of wine from the decanter into a crystal glass. "Here, drink this. It'll make you feel better." She handed Giselle the glass.

"Oh, thanks!" the girl said, holding the glass gingerly. She took a tiny sip and considered the taste. Then she drank steadily till almost half the glass was emptied.

"Finish it," Velma encouraged her. "It will make you feel warm and comfy." She smiled to herself as Giselle tipped the glass and swallowed the amber liquid.

The two friends helped the slightly tipsy girl into the bed. They arranged themselves one on each side. Daphne leaned on one elbow and caressed the girl's long black hair gently. "You feeling better, Giselle?" she asked.

The girl looked at her with glazed eyes. "Yes...I feel so relieved. Thanks!" she answered. "Oh, that feels so good!" She took a deep breath and Velma caught herself gazing at the lovely bosom.

Velma touched the girl's cheek. Giselle gave her a sweet smile. "You are so nice to me. Both of you!" she whispered and yawned.

"Oh my!" she said, looking down to find Velma's hand slowly moving down her neck. The bespectacled girl had such soft hands. Her touch stirred up feelings Giselle thought she had forgotten.
Old 23-01-2009, 10:16 AM
Samster

Part 9

It was so long ago that she and her cousin Isabella used to play together back in Tuscany. After her family came over to the States, they lost contact with most of their relatives back home. Giselle missed Isabella the most. She remember her cousin's soft hands and gentle touch.

"That feels so wonderful!" she gasped. Velma had shifted so she could run her hands freely. She watched Giselle's response as she tentatively caressed those deliciously full breasts. Through the thin nightdress she could feel the nipples popping to attention.

"Yes, oh yes!" Giselle moaned in her girlish voice. On her other side, Daphne had watched the action with bated breath. Now she bent over until she could whisper in Giselle's ear. She took a sniff of the perfume used by the maid.

"Do you want us to make you feel real good, Giselle?" she asked. The girl arched her neck into the soft down pillow. Velma was caressing her breasts. "Yes...please!" she hissed from between clenched teeth.
Daphne planted her lips upon the young girl's. The soft lusciousness pressing back triggered her own erotic response. She could feel juices flowing. A most delightful sensation isolated itself at her groin. She felt a warmth spreading through her body.

Giselle caught her breath. She sucked hungrily at Daphne's lips. The older girl probed with her tongue and Giselle returned the favor. Below her Velma was exploring her nubile body. Her hands reached under the loose nightdress to caress her slender thighs. Giselle could feel her kissing and licking around her knees. The kisses were steadily moving upwards. Giselle responded by spreading her legs. With her free hand, she hitched up the bottom of the nightdress. Daphne helped to pull it over her head. Velma removed the tinny black panties.

The two friends stopped to admire the lovely visage. Fair skin over a girlish figure that was filling very nicely in all the right places. Pink nipples topped creamy globular breasts. A tiny waist curved gently into slim barely flaring hips. Curls as blond as those atop her head peeked from between her slender thighs.

Giselle laid amidst the rumpled bedclothes. Against the starchy white fabric, her fair unblemished skin seemed to glow. Her relaxed pose of submission provoked the girls to action.

Daphne continued the wet kiss. Her hand swiftly reached for Giselle's breasts. At the same time, Velma had positioned herself between the girl's legs. She supported her upper body on her elbows as she moved her face inches from Giselle's blond bush. At that distance she could see
the girl's anatomy in the greatest details.

Giselle's whimpering moans were muffled by Daphne's mouth. Velma probed the young girl's juicy wetness with her fingers. Giselle actually broke off from kissing Daphne as Velma moved in with her mouth. She moaned much louder as the brunette adjusted her glasses and lapped vigorously at her erect clit.

"Ohhh!" she gasped. Daphne had shifted down to her chest and taken the left nipple into her mouth. She cupped the other breast in her hand.

Giselle had forgotten all about the horrible creature and the pain it caused her. These two wonderful girls attending to her gave her the most delightful sensations. The last few years working for the master had been lonely ones. With memories of the delicious things Isabella did to her, she suffered long evenings and many a cold night. Only the discovery of the inventive contraption called a vibrator advertised in the back of a magazine she read eased the miserable feelings of longing a little. Sending for it was an adventure itself. Fortunately no one suspected that the package for her wrapped innocently in brown paper contained something so potent.
Old 23-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 17
barilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story .
Old 29-01-2009, 09:42 AM
Samster

Part 10: Happy New Year to all

She began to feel the overwhelming sensations suffusing her body. Velma was very skillful with her tongue. She had her fingers probing deep into Giselle, pressing at all the right spots. The combined assault was proving to be most devastating. Daphne's effort at her breasts only served to drive her even faster towards the climax.

Giselle arched her back as the flood of orgasmic eruptions racked her body. She was not aware of the switch between the two girls. Velma now clamped her mouth over her left nipple and suckled aggressively. Daphne quickly got between Giselle's thighs and renewed the attack upon the sore clit. The pain did not diminished Giselle's pleasure but actually enhanced it.

Finally the complex entanglement that was a two-on-one orgy sorted itself into three exhausted girls laying side by side on a queen-sized four-poster bed. Giselle fell quickly to sleep. The alcohol was finally doing its work. Velma and Daphne sat up. They looked across at each other and smiled. "Now, that was really good!" Velma said.

"Yup! But I guess we better wash up and get some sleep," Daphne suggested. Velma nodded her head.

None of the girls noticed a whiff of what looked like smoke dissipating in the other corner of the room. If they had noses like Scooby, they would have sensed the smell of sulfur in the air.

The next day was bright and sunny. After breakfast, the team spoke to Fred's uncle in his study. The old man seemed reluctant to reveal much but was persuaded when he heard of Giselle's plight the night before.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Fred!" he sighed, "I should have told you more at the start, but was afraid to tell too much about something I'd rather forget. However it looks like I've no choice in the matter any longer."

"Has it got something to do with Great-great Aunt May's problem with the family?" Fred asked.

"Indeed it has! How did you know about that, my boy?" his uncle said. He seemed shocked.

"Well, Dad told me something about that a long time ago, when I was little. I just happened to remember that just now."

"I'd better tell you the details then. It might help you deal with this creature," Uncle Mortimer said.

"You see, your Great-great-grand Aunt May was a very stubborn person. She was eighteen when she announced to her father, your Great-great-great-grand Uncle Jackson, that she had a boyfriend and wanted to get engaged to him as soon as possible. Of course, you can imagine the response she got.

"Remember that this was about a hundred and fifty years ago, and girls were much less assertive than they are today. Getting engaged at eighteen was a matter frowned upon by parents, especially so if the person she wanted was a lowly theatre performer, a magician in fact. She had met him during one of his performances and was immediately charmed by the flamboyant young man.

"Her parents were convinced that he was only after her money, and they hired a private detective to investigate. It proved that they were indeed right. However no amount of evidence would convince May of her lover's schemes. She decided to elope with him.

"The couple was caught trying to run into the next state, with a bag of jewelry May brought along. May was taken back to the house and locked in her room. A doctor was asked to the house to examine her. He found that she was no longer a virgin. The magician, who went by the name of Zobra the Great, was incarcerated in the local police station awaiting judgment.

"No one knew why, but the young man decided he had enough and attempted to escape. Somehow he managed to cut through the bars over the window of his cell. The duty officer caught him trying to climb out, called for him to stop, and finally shot him when he refused. He was nicked in the leg and sent to the hospital with armed guards. Surgery was performed and he was going to survive.

to be cont
Old 30-01-2009, 09:06 AM
Samster

Part 11

"A very strange thing happened at the hospital that was to make the news. Zobra the Great simply vanished one night. At least that was the version given to the papers. The family found out the truth from one of the hospital's doctors who was there when it happened.

"The young man was very bitter, and was cursing at the staff and police throughout his stay. He was handcuffed to the bed, and only allowed to sit up and feed himself with his free hand. Jackson sent someone to see him, a lawyer who offered him a sum of money if he chose to leave May and never see her again. He flatly refused. The lawyer then gave him a warning: Jackson would go to all extents to protect his daughter and would shoot Zobra the next time he saw him.

"Zobra asked the lawyer to send back HIS warning to Jackson. He told the frightened man that he was involved in the black arts, that he would take revenge upon Jackson for what he had done. As he talked, he got angrier and angrier, and began to scream and shout loudly. A doctor was called in to attend to him as the lawyer ran off.

"As the doctor stood at his bedside, Zobra started mumbling in a strange foreign tongue. The lights in the room began flickering. According to the doctor, Zobra also began to flicker, as if he was fading in and out of sight. As his chanting grew louder, the flickering became more rapid. Zobra seemed to be oozing smoke from the edges of his person, much like what you saw the creature do. Soon he turned completely into the creature, a darkened image of a man, as if light was sucked into him. He began to scream a curse at the Jackson clan, swearing he'll haunt them as long as there is a single one of them remaining in this house. As the doctor and lawyer watched, he flickered one last time and vanished in a puff of black smoke."

"Jinkys!" exclaimed Velma. She removed her spectacles and took out a handkerchief to polish the lenses. Her trademark sweater was yellow today, and the mini-skirt brown.

"So that was the beginning of the curse on our clan?" Fred asked.

"Only on those who stayed in this house," Uncle Mortimer said, "Those who moved out were never disturbed. And the curse seemed to skip generations. It hadn't appear during my parents' time, but I remember hearing about the hell it created for my grandparents."

"Is there any way to deal with the curse? Anything at all?" Daphne asked.

"Well, there was apparently. You see, the police investigated Zobra's apartment after his disappearance and found many strange artifacts that a dabbler in the black arts would use. There were amulets and charms, thick tomes on magic of all kinds, urns and jars filled with unidentifiable objects, both animate and inanimate. The most important find was an old book which described the curse he mentioned, and another which taught how one went about becoming the creature," the old man said.

Taking a sip of water, he continued, "Great uncle Jackson was very wealthy. Word was that he paid for the services of a wizard brought over from the Far East. A magical defense was fashioned to prevent the creature entering the perimeters of the ground around the house. I don't have the details but wait... "

He walked over to a shelf and selected a thick book bound in dry cracked leather. With pince-nez perched upon his high nose bridge, he wet a fingertip and slowly flipped the old pages.

"Ahh...here we are," he said. He began to read with his right finger running down the page. "Here, look at this!" The dry old manuscript was actually a hand-written journal, with neat letterings and precise drawings on the pages.

According to the records, the creature could be defeated using an ancient amulet. It had to be wielded by a male member of the family. The drawing showed a round metal disc with strange etchings in a circular fashion and a octogonal stone set in the center. A small ringlet along the circumference was probably for hanging the amulet around the neck. Under the drawing was a series of symbols that appeared to be in some kind of Asiatic language. Uncle Mortimer, reading from another smaller journal, told them that they actually consisted of various languages and dialects from different regions of Central and East Asia. The journal had no translation of the meaning of the symbols. It had however a literal phonic translation of the pronunciation.

Uncle Mortimer passed Fred the journal. The boy tried reading from the translation. "Tee...Lieng...Dee.." he struggled, "Oh, this is too hard!"

to be cont
Old 30-01-2009, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for your next part bro.
Old 31-01-2009, 10:57 AM
Samster

Here it comes: Part 12

"Well, my boy, hard or not, it's up to you to learn this. You're presently the only male member of our family who can deal with the creature."

"Okay, I'll learn it. But what about the amulet?" Fred asked.

"Ahh...that. I'm afraid it's misplaced."

"You mean it's lost?" Daphne asked.

"Not lost, my dear, misplaced," Uncle Mortimer answered slowly, "We know it's here in the house, but where exactly it is I have no idea."

"Well, it's kept in a special walnut chest about the size of a bread box. It was passed from father to son, generation after generation," continued Uncle Mortimer, "I had it sitting in my study, right here on this shelf. There was a problem with damp and all the books and journals, including of course the box, were moved out to various storerooms all over the house. The repairmen took over the room for the next month, tearing out the walls and fixing the problem."

"It could not have been taken by any one of them now, could it?" Fred asked.

"Oh no no! We cleared everything before they were called. The trouble is that I didn't really supervise the shifting. We got all the books back but the box stayed missing."

"So we could limit our search to those rooms used to store the books and stuff during the repairs? The amulet and its box can't be anywhere else?"

"Yes, my boy. That much I'm sure of," Uncle Mortimer agreed, "Now Giselle helped with the move. She should be able to help you."

Giselle confirmed that there were five rooms used. Two of these were storerooms on the ground level. These were used for the furniture and larger items. The books, journals and smaller items were brought upstairs to three unoccupied bedrooms. These were near to Uncle Mortimer's room as he had a habit of reading before going to sleep. That way he need not go up and downstairs every time he needed a book.

"Why don't we split up? That way we'll cover more area," Fred suggested. "Shaggy, you go with Scooby and Velma. Check the two store rooms downstairs. Giselle, Daphne and I will check the rooms upstairs. We'll meet later for lunch."

"Okay!" said Shaggy. "Come on, Scoob, Velma!" The lanky young man with the unruly mop top sauntered over in his usual lazy manner. Velma pushed her glasses further up the bridge. "Come on, Scooby Doo! Let's go find that amulet!" she called to the dog.

"Hrrokkay!"

"Come on girls!" Fred said. He led the way up the creaky old stairs. "You have to show us which are the rooms used, Giselle."

The slender girl walked ahead of them. Fred hung back and whispered to Daphne, "You girls had a good time last night? I heard some interesting noises from your room when I walked by."

"Oh, we certainly did! Giselle was just so delicious!"

"Hmm..." Fred muttered. He gazed at the maid walking ten feet in front of them. She was wearing her black-and-white French maid getup. The short skirt with the frilly petticoat barely covered below her buttocks. The black material enhanced the fairness of her skin.

"Here's the first one," Giselle pointed to a room on the left side of the corridor. "And the other two are on this side." She indicated them. "The Master's room is the last one along the corridor."

"Let's start with this one then," Fred said. He twisted the brass doorknob and the door opened with a creak. Unfazed, he took a step into the room. It was in the same style as the rooms they were using. The furniture was of dark brown wood and looked forbidding even with the light streaming from the window. There was a large walk-in wardrobe along one wall. Opposite that were two shorter chest of drawers. The tall bed had plenty of space underneath to warrant a good search.

"Why don't you check the chests and around the bed, Giselle?" Daphne suggested. "Fred and I will look inside the wardrobe." Giselle was already opening one of the drawers. She saw Daphne giving her a wink and she nodded.

to be cont
Old 02-02-2009, 05:32 PM
Samster

Part 13

"Come, Fred!" Daphne pulled on the sliding door. Behind it was a rather spacious area with some things piled in one corner. Cloth hangers were pushed to one end of the long wooden pole running along the length of the wardrobe. Fred took a look and turned to Daphne, puzzled.

"Why, it's practically empty," he said. Then he saw her wink and understood. "Guess we better check out the boxes then." He walked behind the door following Daphne. Once out of Giselle's view, he wrapped his arms around his girl.

"What say we have a little fun with Giselle?" she asked him.

"Sounds great! She's hot!"

"You bet she is!"

"Why don't we wait till we at least finish looking through the room?" she suggested.

"Sure." He held Daphne from behind. His arms wrapped around her waist and his hands cupped her boobs. "Guess I have to wait then," he said as he released her reluctantly.

They searched through the wardrobe. When they finished, they helped Giselle with the rest of the room. After an hour, they found nothing even mildly useful. They decided to move to the next room.

Downstairs, the other three were just as unlucky. The first storeroom was fairly small. It was stuffed with lots of old magazines and newspaper. Uncle Mortimer was really an avid reader. Besides the magazines, there were a few suitcases in one corner. These the three searched through carefully. Scooby sniffed around the place while Shaggy and Velma opened the suitcases. Inside one, they found moth-eaten old suits but no amulet. In another were lots of stuffed animals. The other suitcases were empty.

"All this work is making me hungry," Shaggy said.

"Hrruff, me too!" agreed Scooby. He looked expectantly at Velma.

"Oh, alright! Why don't you two go get us a snack while I search?" she suggested.

"Okay!" And the two left for the kitchen. Velma looked up at the shelves built onto the wall of the room. There were a few boxes sitting up on them. She looked around for a stepladder.

In the kitchen, Shaggy and Scooby were busy making sandwiches. The cook was not there when they arrived. Breakfast was over barely two hours ago and lunch was not expected for another two. Shaggy was actually glad. The buxom woman guarded the place like a fortress. She would never allow them to mess about inside as they were doing then.

"Pass me the salami, Scoob!" Shaggy wielded the knife and cut out three thick slices. He added one each to the three piles on the tabletop. On three medium slices of rye bread were pieces of ham, cheese, leftover turkey breast, meat paste, garlic spread and sliced tomato. He scooped mayonnaise, Djon mustard and peanut butter over everything. Another slice of rye went on top.

"Let's get these back to Velma before Cook finds us here," Shaggy suggested.

"Hrrummf! Yum!" One huge gulp and Scooby bit off more than half of his monstrous sandwich. He took a second bite and it was all gone.

"Well, maybe we'll just bring Velma's hers," Shaggy said. He polished off his own sandwich almost as quickly.

"I better wrap this one up," he said. Both dog and man gazed lovingly at the sandwich in its foil wrap. "I wonder where Cook went? She's usually here. Anyway, let's go, Scoob!"

The second room upstairs yielded nothing. Fred, Daphne and Giselle had moved to the third bedroom. This was directly next to Uncle Mortimer's room.

Fred opened the door and the musty smell hit him. It reminded him of mothballs and old attics. This room was larger than the others they checked. The first thing he noticed was a balcony directly facing the bed. The sliding French windows leading to it were closed with curtains shading most of the light coming in.

"The Master put most of his books and journals in this room. Probably because it allowed him easy access to them during the renovation to the study," Giselle said.

"Then we should look over it most carefully," Daphne suggested. She walked towards the French windows. Unlatching the catch at one end, she pushed at the sliding panel. It opened with a slight screech.

"It's not been opened, that window," Giselle offered, "Not for a long time. Master's orders."

"I wonder why?" Fred thought. He watched the soft light backlit the two girls. Almost immediately he felt his reaction growing. He wondered if he should try something now.

"Fred, come here!" Daphne beckoned from the balcony. Then she put a finger to her lips. "Shhh!"

Fred realized that the room shared the common balcony with Uncle Mortimer's next door. Giselle turned to him as he crept over. She pointed at the windows leading to the other bedroom.
Carefully he peeped through the gaps in the drawn curtains. What he saw shocked him. Inside the ornately decorated room were the two people least likely to be engaged in what they were doing then.

to be cont
Old 03-02-2009, 07:56 AM
Samster

Part 14

Uncle Mortimer was 'doing' Cook. It appeared that they had been at it for a while. Both were sweating quite profusely. Through the closed windows Fred could hear the sounds they made. Cook was moaning rather loudly. He thought he heard his uncle mouthing vulgarities, but it was difficult to be sure. Through the closed window, sounds came out muffled.

Cook lay on the large four-poster bed. She was a buxom woman with a generously full figure. Her pale skin appeared mottled in the faint orange light of the table lamp. Her huge breasts jiggled as her employer knelt and pumped at her. He seemed slight compared to her. Fred saw Uncle Mortimer naked for the first time and felt a little repulsed. His old uncle had scrawny legs that appeared hairless from a distance. His skinny chest huffed and puffed with the exertion.

Despite his age, Uncle Mortimer was rather hearty. Fred was surprised at the old man's stamina. He was able to maintain a regular but slow pace. And obviously Cook was more than merely happy with his performance. The way she clutched at him displayed her enthusiasm and joy.

Suddenly the old man jerked to a stop. He arched his back as he gripped Cook's bent knees. He held it for five seconds before collapsing onto his partner. Cook held him against her bosom tenderly.

"Oh boy!" Fred whispered to Daphne who was still watching. He turned away and crept back into the bedroom next door. Sex to him was something he participated in, not a spectator sport. He noticed that Giselle was still peeping as if fascinated and wondered briefly if she found old fogies screwing so interesting. Daphne broke away and came in with him.

"Let's go search the room," he suggested. The bedroom had two chests of drawers, a tall and wide cupboard, besides the walk-in wardrobe and a queen-size bed.

Daphne started opening drawers. Fred made for the cupboard. Giselle was closing the French windows. Reluctantly she turned towards the wardrobe.

The drawers were filled with knick-knacks of all sorts. Daphne found old tea-coasters printed with images of the French Riviera, tiny cocktail forks in various colors, eggcups and fine china tea mugs. There were also quite a few thick journals filled with what looked Uncle Mortimer's scribbling and the occasional sketches. She searched through all the drawers but found no amulet.

Fred opened the cupboard but it was empty except for some hangers. He glanced at Daphne. She was reading one of the journals. Her mini-skirt had hitched up her thighs as she knelt on her folded legs. He remembered the feel of her and felt himself stiffening. At that moment she looked and saw his lustful glance. Deliberately she licked her pouty lips and gave him the look. He walked over.

Daphne got off the floor. Fred held her at the waist and kissed her hungrily. She responded just as eagerly, her arms wrapped tightly around his neck. "Mmm..." she moaned. She felt his hands move under her skirt to cup her buttocks. He began to squeeze in the urgent way now so familiar. His equally familiar erection pressed against her warm belly.

They edged towards the bed as they continued to kiss. Daphne was about to lay back upon it when she was aware of Giselle watching them. The maid stood just inside the wardrobe with her head leaning against the sliding door. Her gaze was wistful and seemed suffused with yearning.

"Fred," Daphne indicated Giselle. He looked over at the girl. Suddenly aware that she was the focus of their attention, she tried to hide back behind the door.

"It's okay, Giselle," he said softly. "That's right," Daphne added, "Why don't you come join us?"

She went over to the young French girl. The maid shook her head half-heartedly. Her eyes flicked from Fred to Daphne then back to the blond handsome boy now sitting on the bed. She licked her lips repeatedly as if they were dry, as Daphne held her and led her to the bed.

"When was the last time you enjoyed a man?" she whispered in the maid's ear.

"Long ago..." Giselle answered. Her eyes never left Fred who looked back appreciatively.

"Too long ago you mean," Daphne said and the girl nodded.
Fred got up when Giselle reached him. She was gazing directly into his eyes. Daphne caught Fred's eyes and gave him a wink. Stepping back, she watched Fred take Giselle into his arms.

"I...I..." Giselle stammered. She blushed a bright pink. She chewed her lips as she struggled to find the right words.

"Shh..." Fred shushed her. Pulling the petite girl close, he leaned in and tasted those lips for the first time. As he expected, they were soft, warm and simply delicious. He probed with the tip of his tongue and rejoiced as he felt her very encouraging response.

to be cont
Old 03-02-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Always nice coming back to your thread to read your stories.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1