The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2011, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 15
shitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Found Foxy Lady in CBD!

Yo BRo TS,

just upped u for great find n FR.

Please PM me when u upz my pts so i can return favor. thks
Old 17-12-2011, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
ideaforlife81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyideaforlife81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro...can share ctcs.... tq
Old 17-12-2011, 04:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 13
N8810 is one of the Best!N8810 is one of the Best!N8810 is one of the Best!N8810 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shitty_pants View Post
Yo BRo TS,

just upped u for great find n FR.
Thanks mr pants!
Old 17-12-2011, 04:58 AM
Samster

N8810 is one of the Best!N8810 is one of the Best!N8810 is one of the Best!N8810 is one of the Best!

To all bros whom have upped my Pts, my sincere appreciation!
Do drop a fr after visiting! Thanks!!
Old 17-12-2011, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Sexy_Maint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share the contacts...thks
Old 17-12-2011, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 17
belgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to behold

Bro 8810, i know my points nt enough...but would hope if you can share this gem with me? will keep discreet :P Thanks!
Old 17-12-2011, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light

bro,

can share contact?
Old 17-12-2011, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro, you got pm, up you liao
Old 17-12-2011, 03:27 PM
Samster

Bros,

I've released the ctc to the deserving brothers above 50pts. However, I still want to urge brothers here to protect this playground. After all we are all here to seek pleasure.

To brothers who are under 50pts:
I know u might not be unreliable, but do earn ur rights like all brothers here to enjoy privilege of commandos like myself. Who knows someday I will be asking you for ctc as well? I seek your understanding.
Old 17-12-2011, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 17
VeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Found Foxy Lady in CBD!

Bro, upped you for a great find.
Pm'ed you as well.
Old 17-12-2011, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 17
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by N8810 View Post
was walking past an old building when my stomach started to growl. was thinking to myself, NB here only got vegetarian food... should i just go find myself another place to have my lunch. Then SUDDENLY someone caught my eye! foxy lady in body hugging 1 piece white dress walked into the vege restaurant... i thought to myself maybe i should just follow god's wishes and eat vege for today!!!

Foxy lady has some very exotic features and that damn dress just hugs that pair of tits so well! not mentioning those firm yet bouncy ass! though she's not those SYTs that we always hungry for, she definitely fits my menu!
As i was queuing up behind her, picturing those boobs and ass in my mind, the Auntie shouted at me " AH BOY!!! EAT or TA BAO????" that is when i realized she has already paid up and left the restaurant.

Ignoring the Auntie, i followed her out and found her walking towards a MP just in front of me!!! my eyes brightened up immediately! and that was when i think she turned back and saw me and smiled slightly.. "HO SEH LIAO LAH!!!" thinking to myself.

Fuck the lunch! I walked right up into the MP. was greeted by an MILF ard 40++ Looking ard for her, i asked for the rates. "$40/hr.." auntie said. immediately agreed and was showed to the room at the back.

Striped to my boxers, i found a bathroom attached. wah not bad leh. no need to walk out naked to bathe. just then, the door slide open and there she was!! looking extremely tasty to me.. haha. anyway laid flat naked and the massage started....

She started by asking me i wan light medium or strong. was thinking, aiyah.. confirm lousy massage.. medium suah. to my surprise, the massage as quite good loh!!! she concentrated alot on my upper back and to me, its really not those lousy massage. i totally fell asleep man..

Woke up after 40 mins, then i realised she was massaging my legs.. i suppose the fun just started when she leaned on foot while she was massaging my upper tight.. my toes can totally feel her groin! tried tweaking my toes slightly while she massage but she didn't resist! continued to massage my inner tight occasionally brushing on my balls! damn shiok....... since the room is abit small and I'm abit tall, when she move about she has to brush her ass on my leg.. started having fantasizing and suddenly she climbed onto the bed to massage my ass with her ass brushing against my legs. STEAM AH!!!!

After about 5 mins, was ask to turn around with my pole standing in salute! was expecting her to pop golden qns.. but she continued to massage my legs.. damn professional lah! was thinking nabei no special meh? sibei sad leh.. after abt another 5 mins, she started massaging my inner tight brushing my balls and dick on purpose when she POPPED the G qns! of coz take lah! my dick wanna burst liao loh... hahahahaha.. the rest is history!

ok lah.. normally i dont write such long FRs. but i was really happy with this experience so i wanna share with all the bros here on my experience. there maybe a thread on this MP liao, but i did a search and found nothing. so decided to start a new thread. She did not request me to bring more customers so i will be very strict when giving out ctc for this playground because I LOVE IT! too bad for bros under 50pts

Name: i totally forgot.. i think she drained my brain cells as well. haha.
Nationality: Vietnam
Language: Fluent English
Looks: 7.8/10 (don't look viet at all)
Boobs: nice soft B+ with dark nips yums!
Body: just nice! not fat not boney with nice curves!
Massage: 8/10
Special: ONLY HJ, sorry guys..$50 didnt nego.
and YES AUTO-ROAM everywhere!!!!

when i was there, i think i saw another ML but didnt see the face.. looks younger from the back but i think i like this viet better.

Do up me if you like my FR! Many thanks!!
hi, bro i understand i sure not enought point, i hope you can send me the contact and location, i already joint long time already and also got post some good massage location, hope you can consider
Thanks
Old 17-12-2011, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 18
rh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of light

sounds good! may i have ctc ?
Old 17-12-2011, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 18
rh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchucky View Post
hi, bro i understand i sure not enought point, i hope you can send me the contact and location, i already joint long time already and also got post some good massage location, hope you can consider
Thanks
i think u deserve a zap instead for quoting the entire chunk of FR..
Old 18-12-2011, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rh8611 View Post
i think u deserve a zap instead for quoting the entire chunk of FR..
Lol dun be so mean lah. He already hit 300 plus post still kosong points should give half chance. But on another note...great FR. Wonder can arrange for something outside her working timing or not...hmmm Im sure something can be arranged if there is enough monatery incentives

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 18-12-2011, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lol dun be so mean lah. He already hit 300 plus post still kosong points should give half chance. But on another note...great FR. Wonder can arrange for something outside her working timing or not...hmmm Im sure something can be arranged if there is enough monatery incentives
Thanks Fto bro,
I'll try asking when I rtf and post the result here. Would b sad if she rejects me. haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1