The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Why was my post enquiring on the 3 local MLs deleted?

If anyone knows, please PM to enlighten me. Thanks.
Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbgame View Post
Concur concur concur.

MR for ML Baozi (38D) SLG.

Tldr; can go if keen to fondle/hug a natural 38D bbsyt. Rest of service are in vanilla condition.

My experience as follow:
Living room is reeked… with all the towels drying indoor due to rainy weather… so smell beware.

SYT, definitely vanilla max. Received vanilla sop. Looks better in person than in photos. I like her look. Did a relaxing massage with good strength and some elbow kneading. Semi-nude, with a pair of natural 38D, and sensitive nipples that harden upon every fondle. Hj has no pattern but is sincere and accommodating and lasts over 30mins without complaint. Some gfe after chat, flirt, hug. Can chat quite a bit, showing me some of her travel photos. Bubbly person when open up. Overall, new and green, and very conservative on playability. Rtm? Might be worth waiting a few months for her to get seasoned before considering.

FAQ. What is vanilla sop? (imo) namely simple massage, semi-nude with no pattern hj, restrictive (no zhut, no kiss, no rub, no boobjob, no blowjob, no topup), a time watcher.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/bao-zi-massage/
@ derrickboy
First look w/o makeup (1st customer of the day) gave me a little shock, looks like your avatar. Haha Go see her video at slg.

But after makeup, she becum a pretty syt.
Agree with above, looks better than photos, can flirt, but sensual so green.

* Be extra careful of the steps in the bathroom *

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Lixf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaorenwuX View Post
I can attest to this. She really quite pretty. 白白嫩嫩。
I will second the statement. She is not a landmine.
Old Today, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
xxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Many of the targeted condo units have been recycled to new MLs/FLs after some time. There are simply inadequate condo units available for rent around. This timing of AV action seems to be an annual affair for the past 3-4 years easily. XTT, the hot infamous FL, was caught at end Apr and deported on May 9. One ML was unceremoniously shamed in court, when caught in very early May during CB period, fined and deported in early June. Was told by an ML who received a white card that someone with a valid hp number called her and when she opened the door she was caught. When there is AV action in a particular area, it can be swept clean. But they always leave a remnant so that this pleasure trade can resume in a small non-threatening way.
Just wondering how the owner can recycle their unit for another ML/FL after getting caught. I thought sure kenna jialat jialat one 😂 otherwise all the condo owner fighting to rent out to vice activities, so easy money.
Old Today, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 1
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxvincexx View Post
Just wondering how the owner can recycle their unit for another ML/FL after getting caught. I thought sure kenna jialat jialat one 😂 otherwise all the condo owner fighting to rent out to vice activities, so easy money.
There is always a 二房东 to take the fall
Old Today, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of

After lay low for quite sometimes
Decided to start my journey again…

Just meet up with this little young lady.(lucky it is not land mine)

Look: 9/10 (she use her own photos in her ads)
Body: 9/10 (hour glass body)
Boobs: at least 36D (boobs lovers favourite)
Gfe: strong gfe feeling, like it very much when she just cuddle you
Massage: 8/10 ( she put in effort, not piano type)
Location: friendly and easy(near mrt and plenty of parking space
Service: 9/10 not a time watcher. Solid service~

Bro that visit her, Please take good care of her. We should preserve rare gem then the land mine…

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/ruan-ruan-massage/
Old Today, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
After lay low for quite sometimes
Decided to start my journey again…

Just meet up with this little young lady.(lucky it is not land mine)

Look: 9/10 (she use her own photos in her ads)
Body: 9/10 (hour glass body)
Boobs: at least 36D (boobs lovers favourite)
Gfe: strong gfe feeling, like it very much when she just cuddle you
Massage: 8/10 ( she put in effort, not piano type)
Location: friendly and easy(near mrt and plenty of parking space
Service: 9/10 not a time watcher. Solid service~

Bro that visit her, Please take good care of her. We should preserve rare gem then the land mine…

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/ruan-ruan-massage/
Nice MR. One of the few fail safe MLs left. My regular ML as well
Old Today, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Sigh just looking at the MLs now, looking for someone who is just a bit more than vanilla. Either can French, or lick balls or 5g and the options seem so limited.

Last time got so many that can do, or just has more than the basic sensual but now it seems so meh. It's either nothing or heavier. I like the middle of the road ones which makes you feel there is room to play. Any bros has recommendations?
Old Today, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 933 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
@ derrickboy
First look w/o makeup (1st customer of the day) gave me a little shock, looks like your avatar. Haha Go see her video at slg.
Lol, my WC avatar? Yeah I saw her SLG listing, not very interesting.

Anyway in addition to jianing and tomato which whom I visited for the first time, I visited xiao yi as well - mainly because of the location and read that she does BF.

Communication was prompt and friendly, location somewhere I super familiar with.
When I saw her I couldn't link her looks to her listing pics as I couldn't register how she looked in those pics. She is plain pleasant looking.

Asked me if I want to have her roommate to join in for tarma, thankfully I declined. Massage was forgettable. Her boobs were really big and natural so when she asked me what I wanted to do, I requested for BF. She then upsold BBBJ/CIM which I accept... and she went straight into the BBBJ without any BF... Those who mind tattoos do note she has many from waist down.

Overall is just OK and 3B3R is not worth it.

C
Old Today, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 933 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
Nice MR. One of the few fail safe MLs left. My regular ML as well
This one no reply liao. Maybe only do regulars.

C
Old Today, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been trying to contact kk/sasa but to no avail. Can any bro who visited them help me contact? I know I got some aeroplane record but totally no response from them. Would like to know if I'm marked as 鱼 or something along those lines in their database.
Old Today, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Lol, my WC avatar? Yeah I saw her SLG listing, not very interesting.

Anyway in addition to jianing and tomato which whom I visited for the first time, I visited xiao yi as well - mainly because of the location and read that she does BF.

Communication was prompt and friendly, location somewhere I super familiar with.
When I saw her I couldn't link her looks to her listing pics as I couldn't register how she looked in those pics. She is plain pleasant looking.

Asked me if I want to have her roommate to join in for tarma, thankfully I declined. Massage was forgettable. Her boobs were really big and natural so when she asked me what I wanted to do, I requested for BF. She then upsold BBBJ/CIM which I accept... and she went straight into the BBBJ without any BF... Those who mind tattoos do note she has many from waist down.

Overall is just OK and 3B3R is not worth it.
How is tomato and jianing bro?
Old Today, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Sauax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/tang-tang-massage/
See many good reviews from bros so went to visit the legendary Tang Tang , request for 1bj 1hj 90mins.
Looks: 8/10 (look like photo minus 5-10%)
Body: 9/10 (good figure with C cup boobs)
Massage: 6/10 (only massage around 10min as most of the time spend on teasing and sensual part)
Sensual: 9/10 (playable level high and fn , hj not mechanical)
Service: 8/10 (love to smile and not time watcher)
RTM: Yes
Old Today, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 14
peanutboy is one of the Best!peanutboy is one of the Best!peanutboy is one of the Best!

Hi bros. Looking for good milf east side. Any intros?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1