The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   NURU MASSAGE (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=919154)

typh00n 05-05-2024 04:10 PM

Re: NURU MASSAGE

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aalichlord (Post 23172958)
Can share contact please! Looking for Nuru for a long time. Thank you!!

No more, RTC already :cool:

dantamkc 05-05-2024 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fed02 (Post 23035315)
I had the same experience too. Knew something was not right when she asked for money upfront.

Terrible service. I am surprise that she could still be in business for so long.

Rocca ? I started the session with a long leggy Shanghai babe - same time as another bro with this nuru ML. Yes about 30 mins she can come into our room and requested for 4 hand… luckily didn’t choose her (the Shanghai babe was much better in looks body and service !)

Yemeh 27-05-2024 07:23 PM

Hi bro can share contact and info.

sshelterz 28-05-2024 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sshelterz (Post 23252788)
My summery so that bro here can save on $$$. Please add on

Ava - bad
Milla - bad
Ava - bad
Kimi - Average
Ann - bad
Jenny - good
Lili - good
Anqi - average

More to explore

Cheryl -good

Igotballs 28-05-2024 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCLEE (Post 23157527)
Found a gal who can do nuru and more. THere is a more high end experience but it in the range of $108 to use the high end bed. To me that is not worth it unless you have $ to spare.

SA proposed an alternative to help me save money (translated to tips for her). her nuru is really enjoyable and can see her effort in spreading the oil all over you. while her stock of nuru lotion is not in yet, she creatively used baby oil on me.

Definitely a sight to behold when you see the globes glistered while she prep up.

All the sliding and gliding to relax my tense muscles was quite effective. Remind me of some jap vids i have seen on nuru massage.

She can do edging and prostate maintenance too...although i know i would not be able to survive her edging after trying her nuru.

Bro can share contact?

Lurker45 07-06-2024 01:56 PM

Few days ago went to a "nuru" massage contact from website, name is C**** @ Balestier. It is a One Woman Operation shop.

I find the "nuru" massage disappointing, not like what we see on JAV. Its done on high massage bed with hot gel. $130 for 60min.

Any bro can recommend those real nuru that we saw on JAV, where u lie on air mattress on floor, and lots of soapy water and ML lie on you n rub all over?

Thanks n I will post FR after trying

firex 07-06-2024 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurker45 (Post 23405283)
Few days ago went to a "nuru" massage contact from website, name is C**** @ Balestier. It is a One Woman Operation shop.

I find the "nuru" massage disappointing, not like what we see on JAV. Its done on high massage bed with hot gel. $130 for 60min.

Any bro can recommend those real nuru that we saw on JAV, where u lie on air mattress on floor, and lots of soapy water and ML lie on you n rub all over?

Cheryl from slg is the closest to perfect nuru experience I’ve encounter, less perfect is no bj and fj. But think her ad is not there anymore. Had shared my NR post few pages back. Maybe can ask some senior here for ctc tho.

sshelterz 08-06-2024 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurker45 (Post 23405283)

Bro...forget all the Balistier area....waste $$$ la you. Read thread. Ask for contact and up points.

mahtu 08-06-2024 11:35 AM

Share contact

bb15 19-06-2024 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sshelterz (Post 23252788)
My summery so that bro here can save on $$$. Please add on

Ava - bad
Milla - bad
Ava - bad
Kimi - Average
Ann - bad
Jenny - good
Lili - good
Anqi - average

More to explore

oh man... shame so many 'bad'