The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Ah lao above 65 years old... (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=979982)

superstiffy 26-03-2024 05:02 PM

Re: Ah lao above 65 years old...

Quote:

Originally Posted by eddar (Post 23189184)
阿公讲古嘛!you also got story to hear wat🤣

bro u give me idea.. next time i pull open curtain and give him $2 tip for the story :D

Pressboy 26-03-2024 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shangchi (Post 23189148)
A few times at curtain joints, I was on top of the ML halfway then, some China uncles like to pull open the curtain & see what is going on inside.

The ML will usually pull him away tell him cannot anyhow peep.

Anyone kanna before too?

wow this is quite fked up. asking for a beating.

world_traveler 26-03-2024 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstiffy (Post 23188255)
Question for all the above 65... How come when u all go massage that time must talk to the ML for the full 60 or 90 minutes?

knn.. private room u can go and talk until u song.... curtain place and the whole shop can hear you dua pow and hao lian ur ml...

do you noe that after u leave the ml all gossip and laugh at you? pls la have a bit standard leh... dun xia suay sg men.. dun talk so much jus keep quiet... the more u talk the more u expose u r actually sibei suah ku...

dun act like u rich because most of the ML is richer than you... ur cpf money not very big...

dun because u go china holiday before u think u china expert.. pple born in china leh..

lol i’m laughing non-stop 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

afterburn 26-03-2024 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loneyheart (Post 23188862)
Not only above 65 years old its some human character ... only u r suay to bump into one .... so still have room rather then curtain joint to relax in quiet peace :)

I think it's person's character, young or old, those dua pow or hao lian type will show true colours no matter what age. They feel that they've bought the ML's time so the ML have to listen to their conversation. Smart ML will play along, because just talk-talk like this can earn tips, why not? Rather than having to do sex acts. Or worse still, actually having to do some real massage :D, so tiring.

Too quiet when visiting ML, the ML also will be bored and sleepy, IMHO.

Laopizhui 26-03-2024 09:21 PM

i pity them one old man, also dua pow till the moon, talk loudly somemore

then my ml went over n shout at him: shut up old man, dont talk so loud

she came back to me with her usual gentle slutty voice again, i was like :eek:
she can change so fast

that was back in GMT. the ml was a thai milf who can speak chinese

ajlover 26-03-2024 10:20 PM

One of the chinatown shop har? I heard one ah lao bullshitting to massage gal.. brag till cow come home liao still go on and on..

Xgenre 26-03-2024 11:09 PM

Actually they are quite pitiful. Lonely until have to spend money in order to have someone to talk to.

I ever went to a MP in Newest. When I enter, all ML were busy working. 1 ML came out and said the next available ML will be free in 30 minutes. I said I cannot wait and will go elsewhere. Then that ML ask me how about 5 minutes? Can wait or not? I was quite puzzled. How come 30 minutes become a 5 minute wait? So I said ok.

That ML went back to her curtain and shouted at the Ah Lao. You go home now. Come back 2 hours later. That Ah Lao end up wearing back his clothes and left the MP staring at me. He is a paying regular customer. Knn the ML bully old people.

The oldies are really quite poor thing. Don't call them Ah Lao lah. Wait you hear them explain to you they are not Pioneer Generation hor. They are Merdeka Generation. :p

Cartraff 27-03-2024 04:00 AM

Unfortunately they are quite common everywhere with varying degrees.
You can often hear them chatting really loud with vulgarities generously interspersed at coffeeshops or public benches.
It sounds as if they have suffered great wrongs.

I live quite high up in the block, can hear them very clearly when they start chatting, very annoying.

iicecube 27-03-2024 05:25 AM

Most of the time i fall asleep in MP then wokeup after the session end.
Lucky never encounter any loud speaker around me.

SirLance 27-03-2024 06:00 AM

Interesting topic...how TS knew he was over 65 yo?

superstiffy 27-03-2024 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirLance (Post 23191055)
Interesting topic...how TS knew he was over 65 yo?

because they share their whole life story with everyone mah... no need to guess... they will tell the ml they have their own business no need to work.. children all grow up liao... wife divorce or die liao...

iicecube 27-03-2024 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstiffy (Post 23191270)
because they share their whole life story with everyone mah... no need to guess... they will tell the ml they have their own business no need to work.. children all grow up liao... wife divorce or die liao...

In the end those ah pek just survive only with their leftover CPF to let us envy, pui !!

naan1974 27-03-2024 10:56 AM

Actually hor, lao uncle oso very pathetic.
most of them outside sibei kor lian one.
no wealth, no wife understanding ( some everyday kena abuse )
no friends, no joy, no life.
So when they spent money on ML, WL etc, part of their joy is
due pow fulfilment to boost ego and validify their mere existence.
In GL, the WL also told me stories of how their customer talk about their
properties, wealthy lifestyle, biz connection etc. then after song oredi,
go out help them call for GRAB service. These ML, WL makes much more money then
most of all their customers. That's fact

superstiffy 27-03-2024 11:20 AM

I think if old liao got no friends to talk must pay money to ml to listen to you talk then something must be wrong lor...

if i have a friend that everytime come out have to listen to him dua pow and hao lian i also siam...

or maybe it is difficult to dua pow and hao lian to friends because they wont buy ur bullshit... so left only ml because u r customer so they entertain you.. :D

there is always another side to the story la.... want to chit chat during massage is ok but zhi dong abit la.. consider got other people in the shop that dun want to listen to ur story lor...

xijodoy65 27-03-2024 12:53 PM

pocket allowance