The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   WL willing to make a love child for me (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=762238)

iyhmis 11-02-2020 02:23 PM

Re: WL willing to make a love child for me

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaoslord (Post 19750742)
TS - People flame because they think it is a ridiculous thought to entertain (I personally think so too). Ultimately we are all bros here and the intention is good even if the delivery is harsh. Your contemplated choice of actions here is like the worst of both worlds as you have to pay for the child who would likely have no gratitude towards you owing to your lack of absence as a father.

Bringing a child to this world is not a trivial matter from an emotional and monetary perspective. The decision is yours but I implore you to do think carefully about this. There are many ways you can plant and spread your seed without having to go down this complicated route.

That's why im targeting WLs who want to access a sperm bank, but use mine as a substitute for free. A child is gonna be born without a dad anyway, let it be mine.

iyhmis 11-02-2020 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyc2110 (Post 19751039)
Ts, even an adopted orphan need more than Sgd 1k to maintain ! You think your 1k Sibei tua ah? Knn! Really hate this kind of 自以为是kind of ppl!:rolleyes:

I'm ok to set aside 1k minimum. Anyway in China 1k is more than enough .. especially when the kid is younger and taken care in the village .

Pictionary 11-02-2020 09:38 PM

TS has made his point very clear. Consider the worst case scenario of a born child and his/her growing up years. Unless u can modify his/her genes to such a way that he/she can at the very least take care of himself/herself.

Enough said. No need to conflict any further and as long as you are aware, then that's good enough.

iyhmis 11-02-2020 11:43 PM

Thanks pictonary.

I realise a sex forum isn't exactly the best place to have such dicussions.

GeGe 14-03-2020 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyhmis (Post 19753534)
Thanks pictonary.

I realise a sex forum isn't exactly the best place to have such dicussions.

Agree bro, but the forum helps you to find bros in similar situations :D

EtherC 15-03-2020 05:23 PM

Just give your applause to him for being a hooker Romeo & able to get a FL to father his child. He’s not here for constructive feedback.

Hoppip 15-03-2020 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EtherC (Post 19884151)
Just give your applause to him for being a hooker Romeo & able to get a FL to father his child. He’s not here for constructive feedback.

Yea just get them pregnant and leave them alone

iyhmis 17-03-2020 11:54 AM

I have set up a telegram group with some bros from SBF who are in a similar situation.

If you are also keeping a mistress with kids or intend to do so, please PM me so I can add you to the group (:

Bladezoro 26-03-2020 03:52 AM

Xiao San club

morrissey1209 31-03-2020 09:53 PM

I don't think TS is really here to get the answers to his questions. I think you had pretty much thought through the scenarios and know the answers to your questions. My feeling is you are here trying to gett some affirmation. Honestly, don't.

If you have made up your mind and think you know what you are doing, you should go ahead and do it. And since it is your child, do have his/her welfare at heart. I don't think it is easy growing up without a father. Money solves a lot of things. Doesn't fill the hole in someone's heart though, especially a kid.

iyhmis 31-03-2020 10:29 PM

thanks for all your comments, I have taken in some of your thoughts actually. So I appreciate everyone who has highlighted potential traps

mav150970 01-04-2020 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyhmis (Post 19930018)
thanks for all your comments, I have taken in some of your thoughts actually. So I appreciate everyone who has highlighted potential traps

Hi TS,
Being a father, I can understand your anxiety in having a child of your own flesh and blood. But think in the child's shoes when he grows up, the stigma of not having his father with him most of the time. Unless you are willing to spend your time with him in China thru his growing years, it can affect him psychologically.
My father in law had a family in China also not thru marriage. You can say his mistress. He also shuttles between China, Malaysia and Singapore. When he died in China, we could not bring his body back to Singapore. They cremated his body in China which made us suspect he was murdered as he was also a very healthy man. But we had no evidence. So we just were allowed to bring back his urn.
Imagine that we could not even pay our respect to him in China.
If Bro wants to go ahead there is no stopping him. Just be wary of those in China. Your WL may be alright but check her family thoroughly. You will be out numbered over there.

iyhmis 03-04-2020 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mav150970 (Post 19930340)
Hi TS,
Being a father, I can understand your anxiety in having a child of your own flesh and blood. But think in the child's shoes when he grows up, the stigma of not having his father with him most of the time. Unless you are willing to spend your time with him in China thru his growing years, it can affect him psychologically.
My father in law had a family in China also not thru marriage. You can say his mistress. He also shuttles between China, Malaysia and Singapore. When he died in China, we could not bring his body back to Singapore. They cremated his body in China which made us suspect he was murdered as he was also a very healthy man. But we had no evidence. So we just were allowed to bring back his urn.
Imagine that we could not even pay our respect to him in China.
If Bro wants to go ahead there is no stopping him. Just be wary of those in China. Your WL may be alright but check her family thoroughly. You will be out numbered over there.

Thanks mav. Good point raised, I am also wary of the people in Mainland China because after all it is their 地盘, as a foreigner I will be outnumbered/outplayed if I go there.

Recently, my WL tried to borrow a large sum of money from me so it was a major red flag, so this is a big minus point for me.

ps7432 10-04-2020 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iyhmis (Post 19751635)
I'm ok to set aside 1k minimum. Anyway in China 1k is more than enough .. especially when the kid is younger and taken care in the village .

Depending on the province but 1k is really not enough bro unfortunately. I give 6k monthly to my gf there also not enough. Cost of living is increasing even in tier 2 provinces.

iyhmis 10-04-2020 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ps7432 (Post 19950832)
Depending on the province but 1k is really not enough bro unfortunately. I give 6k monthly to my gf there also not enough. Cost of living is increasing even in tier 2 provinces.

Just to clarify, 6k SGD a month? That's a lot of money you are giving. I've already calculated the cost of living in China, it's not that steep. For 6k u can raise a family in SG or even the UK