The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   shower together (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=859186)

superstiffy 27-04-2023 02:54 PM

Re: shower together

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhayr1015coc (Post 22279324)
Is she still around? What is the shops name

even my english no gd i also can see that bro say he never look for her and think she disappear... ur question is sibei extra... :eek:

onelasttime2207 29-04-2023 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhayr1015coc (Post 22279324)
Is she still around? What is the shops name

Just to ans ur qn. She is still around in same area! Have her wc in case anyone wants!

dontcheatmeleh 29-04-2023 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 (Post 22285878)
Just to ans ur qn. She is still around in same area! Have her wc in case anyone wants!

Can share pls

Ccyyy 29-04-2023 11:19 PM

Quote:

Can share bro? Thanks

jhayr1015coc 30-04-2023 01:06 AM

Quote:

Can share ctc bro?

Love7776 03-05-2023 01:47 AM

Here has one good shower together babe who goes down to .... during shower together

jhayr1015coc 03-05-2023 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love7776 (Post 22295613)
Here has one good shower together babe who goes down to .... during shower together

Bro, can share ctc

ImBondJBond 23-05-2023 04:42 PM

Quote:

Yes, hi. Can you share with me her wechat or whereabouts?

Thanks

virusscan 23-05-2023 11:05 PM

Never encounter any ml shower tgt with me leh, only if i go for those only fj svc ladies

PandaFoot 24-05-2023 01:39 PM

Bro, can share?

zip4671 26-05-2023 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willamshakspear (Post 21072227)
I fully agree with your 1st statement. Never ever forget we ARE Singaporeans - pragmatic always - which is why we are a successful nation where none at the least goes hungry unlike our strife & confused neighbor nations.

The majority of Singaporeans have good upbringing, being sheltered & protected by forefathers who built this nation. We have no aim to cheat others but at the same time we do not want to be cheated by others. Perhaps such is due to Western & American culture we were brought up with & exposed daily.

We Sporeans worked hard for our money, & thus DO have a right to see value in return for money spent - nothing more & nothing less. If what is stated upon either verbally or written is NOT performed, then that is utter cheating.

The majority of us can only be cheated once, & then it is bye bye to the cheater. We Sporeans are not fools. For cheating businesses that relies on word of mouth or advertising, they can only make quick gain & will have to fold up the next day, as in this age of information, a brand or a name be made or broken within light speed.

For ladies working in the nightlife industry, they depend on numbers, to survive. If they think they can be supported by spendthrift rich fools, then they r the fools & will have no customers soon, as in Spore-majority are middle class. The rich are but only a few, & majority of the rich are NOT fools, as it is by savings & scrimping that they got rich.

Now, due to covid surges, the supply of ladies in this industry is low, & thus they think they have the upper hand. It's only a matter of time when they & their managers wake up to their senses, or be bankrupted, as most of Asia had now decided to 'live with endemic covid', with borders open to the hungry to earn a living - money for services rendered honestly.

As for the 2nd part of your post, all I can say is that may fellow Sporeans not be naive when entering this industry as a customer or no need to be overly suspicious. It's only entertainment, akin to watching or experience a movie in a cinema. Whatever that happens there on any particular nite, ends there that nite. The next day is a new day to refocus back to family & work, which are real & critical to one's well being & survival.

It's ok to spend money for entertainment, as money can be earned back the next day by working hard & smart, but if one loses one's mind in entertainment, it is almost impossible to gain it back, trapped forever in sweet memories which are only fantasies.

Senior bro, TQ & a good reminder post Covid.