The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=349234)

roamerwh 20-01-2016 03:50 PM

Re: Great Bonks

FR on Fiona from SGbeautycastle

Look: Beautiful even without makeup
Boobs: Very enticing C, but need to be gentle as it is very sensitive
BBBJ: Good, will request for longer
Massage: Her breast and nipple is very titillating, due to the size and weight
FJ: Very accommodating, cant last long in COW girl.
Room: Very clean and comfortable
Personality: Jovial, chatty
Damage: 110/hr
will return next week.

Yiuthful 20-01-2016 05:39 PM

Paid for a bonk for the first time in SG and after sweeping through the pages here, i tried Felicia from LAX after failing to secure Penry. Okt was prompt and friendly.

Looks - 8/10 Similar to pictures just that her hair is shorter in person.
Boobs - 5/10 Saggy C large brown nipples. Not my cup of tea.
Body - 5/10 honestly body was quite a turn off. She has quite abit of belly and lots of stretchmarks at the lower abdomen and waist area. And the cesarean birth surgery scar is pretty obvious. No tattooes.
Pussy - Unshaven. Didn't try to paint.
BBBJ - 10/10 few can make me cum with bj and i have to give it to her. excellent skills.
FJ - ?/10 My bro was hard after she sucked but when i inserted into her during missionary i got turned off by her body and couldn't stand anymore..
GFE - 8/10 Frenching is ok. Smiles alot. Speaks good english. Cuddles all the way.
Room - Clean with attached toilet
Damage - 140/2/90

Overall not a satisfying experience due to the body but the BBBJ was really good though.

Duskbin 20-01-2016 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiddler3343 (Post 14105158)
Not true for all cases.
Some okts have no idea how their girls really look like amongst other things.
I.e. Whether they are shaved or the standards of their service.

Just met one recently that probably had no idea how bad the girl was and recommended her to me.

Yea, i know some OKT just know the ladies. like shaved, etc.. but never see before. just pick via pictures. cos the ladies also never see their "boss" before. haha

Btw, any FR on slut dungeon's Jass?

overboard 20-01-2016 11:40 PM

Just finished a session with Penry from LAX

Decided to give an FR as the service is decent.
For OKT, bro LAX was patient on my questions. So was quite happy with that.

Back to the FR..
Duration: 45min - 1 shot (Yes. I chose it because I am not sure how the girl will turn out. Besides, I am a 1 shot wonder)

Was greeted by Penry at the door and yes, she looks pleasant. Quite similar to the pic on the right.

Striped naked and went to shower. Made a few small talks and in no time it is on to the bed. Although the whole session felt commercial, I think there is a few things wirth mentioning. This may not apply to all her customers:

After shower, she started playing some pleasing thai music and massage me for a few minutes (I wasn't expecting that coz I have only 45min). So kudos to that.

Her skin is smooth and her built was kinda tall. Definitely not 1.68m (I am 1.7m. So i know), more like 1.65m. Her skin tone is slightly lighter than the usual thai and hence I kinda liked that.

looks - 7/10 (this is my own judgement)
body - 8/10 slim. verified that she has an extremely small tummy. Those kind that only shows when you bend over.
Pussy - Trimmed. But she uses KY gel =/
boobs - 8/10 - I think it is C size. Can't be sure if it is enhanced coz it felt too firm, yet, I can't see any scars
fj - 9/10 Soft moans type. Accommodating as I was drilling her doggie style till she was practically flat on the bed.
gfe -5/10 - Maybe bcoz I went for 45min. So I understand that it would be very commercial feel

Overall an average bonk. But hey, pleasant looks and nice body =)

wyald 21-01-2016 12:06 AM

FR on viva From Slut Dungeon

Look: 8/10. 80% similar from photo and quite cute
Body : 5/10. Quite meaty body and a layer of big mac on stomach
Boobs: 6/10 A little big sagging and around C cup
BBBJ: 4/10, rushing bonking head movement and keep wiping on the towel and refused to deepthroat
Massage : None offered, played game on the phone after session end
FJ: 1/10, dead fish face like i'm fucking raping her. blank stare wondering around.
Fingering : 0/10 Not allowed
GFE : 0.5/10 , rushing attitude, bo chap attitude, keep asking for the second round fast and everything is rushed. fucking commercial and still brazenly dare to ask for tips.
Location : 4/10, Discreet and very far from mrt. So good luck for those that walk

Slut dungeon is one of the very old and good stable, glad it's back but it's just too bad I've just happened to get the bad egg and The OKT is nice and polite unlike most other OKT which is fucking loanshark and rude.

Generic12035 21-01-2016 01:08 AM

had fifi (slu* dungeon)a few days back

face is close to photos. abit tanner and damn cute.
boobs: not big but grabbable
body: slim, smooth and long thighs....:p
fj will just look away and close eyes...
however did manage to make her moan and grab my back by pumping for 20 minutes

service wise not really up to standard leh... can paint cannot finger. 2nd shot dont want to bj after pumping. hj close to 2nd shot liao she suddenly say times up stop everything.....

if service wise can improve will definitely go for the face again. when she tie her hair up....

got her body shot in my phone. dunno allowed to upload or not

davidwee 21-01-2016 07:22 AM

Got her body shot yet her service so bad?
Did you manage to see others there like Jass?

18sign 21-01-2016 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wyald (Post 14109541)
FR on viva From Slut Dungeon

Look: 8/10. 80% similar from photo and quite cute
Body : 5/10. Quite meaty body and a layer of big mac on stomach
Boobs: 6/10 A little big sagging and around C cup
BBBJ: 4/10, rushing bonking head movement and keep wiping on the towel
Massage : None offered, played game on the phone after session end
FJ: 1/10, dead fish face like i'm fucking raping her. blank stare wondering around.
Fingering : 0/10 Not allowed
GFE : 0.5/10 , rushing attitude, bo chap attitude, keep asking for the second round fast and everything is rushed. fucking commercial and still brazenly dare to ask for tips.
Location : 4/10, Discreet and very far from mrt. So good luck for those that walk

Slut dungeon is one of the very old and good stable, glad it's back but it's just too bad I've just happened to get the bad egg and The OKT is nice and polite unlike most other OKT which is fucking loanshark and rude.

wow big diff to another senior who wrote earlier... wats going on

douglas99 21-01-2016 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskbin (Post 14108849)
Yea, i know some OKT just know the ladies. like shaved, etc.. but never see before. just pick via pictures. cos the ladies also never see their "boss" before. haha

Btw, any FR on slut dungeon's Jass?

Tried Jass earlier this week. She is tall and slim but too slim/thin in my personal opinion. Nothing to "grab". Her butt is particularly flat and meatless. Her attitude is good through but body-wise is just not the type I will like.

dewe 21-01-2016 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 18sign (Post 14110387)

The more it tries to draw my attention, the more i feel like avoiding it. Thats my opinion.

tttwwwkkk 21-01-2016 03:05 PM

Just had my first FL experience and I chose Penry from LAX.

First I have to say LAX OKT service is prompt, responsive and polite. Arrangements were painless and instructions were clear.

As bro overboard already mentioned above, she looks very similar to the right hand picture provided on the website. In fact she was wearing the same dress, no bra underneath.

Body: Good body. Slim but not skinny frame, perky C-cup boobs (most likely enhanced), with brown pointy nips. Small tattoo around her trimmed pubic region. She smells really nice too and I like her hairstyle.

GFE: Disappointing in this area mainly because 1) her English is really not good so I abit sian with making small talk, and 2) no kissing anywhere on the face. I tried to kiss neck instead and she said it was too ticklish. Not sure why website says frenching is included.

Service: Bonking wise I have no complaints. She also gave me a short massage.

Overall, a okay experience.

18sign 21-01-2016 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dewe (Post 14111473)
The more it tries to draw my attention, the more i feel like avoiding it. Thats my opinion.

#bigmactummy :D

wyald 21-01-2016 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 18sign (Post 14110387)

Yes, I'm quite suprised as well as usually yashiro and malaydevil fr is accurate,
Those 2 are legend but maybe it's just me. Just like everyone said, one man poison might be honey for others.

But by no means I'm not fat,ugly or smelly but her attitude is seriously commercial and a lot of restriction.

18sign 21-01-2016 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wyald (Post 14112893)
Yes, I'm quite suprised as well as usually yashiro and malaydevil fr is accurate,
Those 2 are legend but maybe it's just me. Just like everyone said, one man poison might be honey for others.

But by no means I'm not fat,ugly or smelly but her attitude is seriously commercial and a lot of restriction.

never mind bro... i been thru bad bonks too... trust yr instinct nxt time... take care:D

Mattay2006 21-01-2016 11:16 PM

JUNE from Laserbabes

Just had a great time with her today.
Thanks bro Linus for the arrangement.

In terms of look, she is a sweet looking lady (8/10) with nice fondable pair of boobs (8/10).
She really shone in terms of service and GFE feeling - 9/10 with frenching 9/10 and very good BBBJ (9/10)
FJ is also a delight (9/10).
Really a GEM .