The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Nice Webcam Site (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=223820)

hengkia 06-01-2011 10:52 AM

Nice Webcam Site

Just to introduce to folks here this webcam site

http://www.myfreecams.com

Its free and theres always loads of action there (depends on timing)
Do share if you guys got any other nice webcam site. :)

Enjoy :cool:

doughboy 06-01-2011 12:53 PM

Re: Nice Webcam Site

thank you....:)

AndyHandy 06-01-2011 01:21 PM

simply amazing. thanks bro :)

foooah 06-01-2011 02:31 PM

I'm a premium member there and i highly recommend you get tokens to get all the fun, the romanians and russians are the hot but greedy ones..the americans are just pure sex but fun...

I've made friends with some of them who have given me free show on skypes (sorta regular in their room and become online friends)

These are real people so it's as real as it gets..:)

NikO_Thai 07-01-2011 01:16 AM

Thks a million for the link man!!Got quite alot of action wif clean shaven pussies..... :P

technoknight 07-01-2011 08:30 AM

any chinese asian?
share the links?

like mostly php gers...i wan chinese haha

technoknight 07-01-2011 09:30 AM

http://www.myfreecams.com/mfc2/stati...t=new_window&#

can try tis model...pretty

hengkia 08-01-2011 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by technoknight (Post 5565514)

Just put screen name of your favourite model is easier :D
I am glad you all enjoyed it :)

hengkia 08-01-2011 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by technoknight (Post 5565367)
any chinese asian?
share the links?

like mostly php gers...i wan chinese haha

they have an asian page there, but i noticed mostly are from philippines.
they do have a couple of cute american chinese thou ;)
again depends on timing i guess.

hengkia 08-01-2011 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foooah (Post 5563018)
I'm a premium member there and i highly recommend you get tokens to get all the fun, the romanians and russians are the hot but greedy ones..the americans are just pure sex but fun...

I've made friends with some of them who have given me free show on skypes (sorta regular in their room and become online friends)

whoa you also old bird there then hahaha.
I was guest for a long long time, before deciding to be premium member.
but never did regretted, since the lounge feature and some of the girls there are pretty amazing :p

Absynthe 08-01-2011 12:56 PM

This site is great! Thank you Bro:)

Gingerman 08-01-2011 04:01 PM

8/1/11 4pm Look for Bryannexx omg shes so sexy... I love Romanian girls

hengkia 09-01-2011 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Absynthe (Post 5569148)
This site is great! Thank you Bro:)

you're welcome ;) glad you enjoy it.

rifat 09-01-2011 11:25 PM

hi bro another site for u all
www.cam4.com hope u all will enjoy it :D

hengkia 10-01-2011 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rifat (Post 5573449)
hi bro another site for u all
www.cam4.com hope u all will enjoy it :D

Thanks for sharing bro :)

stiffness 10-01-2011 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foooah (Post 5563018)

I'm a regular at mfc too but not premium (only basic).. Still, I've been going there every night when I can LOL. My jaw dropped once when I saw someone tip this blonde Romanian something crazy like 10000 tokens.. I'm not sure how much that is in USD but I'm pretty sure it's NOT CHEAP!! She's a friend of Mary/Crazy Sysy as I've seen them both sharing the same room before.

Some tips to newbies to MFC:
1. Set your filter to sort by rating. Suggest not to filter by country so that you get more girls appearing.
2. Check out the Czechians, Romanians, Russians.. Really HOT girls.. Makes me want to migrate there!
3. After a while you kinda can tell the Americans - fake boobs, a certain kind of face I guess.. Personally I prefer the Europeans.. more natural, although I take fooah's point that they can be quite greedy LOL.
4. Use the friends list to keep track of when your favourite girls come online (:

I have these as my favs: CalpurniaX (huge boobs, Russian), LovePassion4U (Russian I think, again massive boobs), TristiLynn, NaughtyAngel1 (Romanian, really nice boos, blonde, nice face), JuliaSpark, AndreaAngel, MinkaX, XciteJullia, JanineLove, Aiyana. Other favs: Tattgoddess (Canadian, tattoss, really nice face and body), AspenRae, Kayden (sexy face, fake boobs though, US), KissKara (hot body and face), HotTouchX (Colombian, hot body and boobs), Dollie, and the list goes on and on..

And keep an eye out for the british TRIPLETS.. not sure if they still come on nowadays!!

Plus, if you go here: http://whisperwhore.baywords.com/ you can see video caps of some of the gals (although the poster captures vids from other cam sites too).
For those who can't stay up late to view the Romanians and Americans (:

foooah 10-01-2011 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stiffness (Post 5573986)
I'm a regular at mfc too but not premium (only basic).. Still, I've been going there every night when I can LOL. My jaw dropped once when I saw someone tip this blonde Romanian something crazy like 10000 tokens.. I'm not sure how much that is in USD but I'm pretty sure it's NOT CHEAP!! She's a friend of Mary/Crazy Sysy as I've seen them both sharing the same room before.

1. Set your filter to sort by rating. Suggest not to filter by country so that you get more girls appearing.
2. Check out the Czechians, Romanians, Russians.. Really HOT girls.. Makes me want to migrate there!
3. After a while you kinda can tell the Americans - fake boobs, a certain kind of face I guess.. Personally I prefer the Europeans.. more natural, although I take fooah's point that they can be quite greedy LOL.
4. Use the friends list to keep track of when your favourite girls come online (:

I have these as my favs: CalpurniaX (huge boobs, Russian), LovePassion4U (Russian I think, again massive boobs), TristiLynn, NaughtyAngel1 (Romanian, really nice boos, blonde, nice face), JuliaSpark, AndreaAngel, MinkaX, XciteJullia, JanineLove, Aiyana. Other favs: Tattgoddess (Canadian, tattoss, really nice face and body), AspenRae, Kayden (sexy face, fake boobs though, US), KissKara (hot body and face), HotTouchX (Colombian, hot body and boobs), Dollie, and the list goes on and on..

And keep an eye out for the british TRIPLETS.. not sure if they still come on nowadays!!

Plus, if you go here: http://whisperwhore.baywords.com/ you can see video caps of some of the gals (although the poster captures vids from other cam sites too).

Very true...i have some Romanians on my friend list..Crazysysy is one hot biatch! Shyutza and RavenQueen's hot too!

More on my list :
AstekAngel
LadyHoneylyn (hottest pinoy on mfc in my opinion)
HaileyJade
Schoolangel4u (katy perry lookalike but MUCH hotter)
DarkDollie
Ailex

Too many on my list but those are my regular visits..and being a premium really gets u good shit!

hengkia 10-01-2011 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stiffness (Post 5573986)

ya some of the folks there tip like mad.
its like an internet hang flower joint hahaha.

foooah 10-01-2011 06:37 PM

I won't tip so much like those crazy people...might as well go find FL to fuck..but of course sometimes u really wanna see those young things go all the way so I tip like..20 (which is like $2?) and then action starts...:D

stiffness 11-01-2011 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foooah (Post 5575842)
I won't tip so much like those crazy people...might as well go find FL to fuck..but of course sometimes u really wanna see those young things go all the way so I tip like..20 (which is like $2?) and then action starts...:D

It really makes me wonder.. those guys that tip huge amounts.. do they expect some sort of special service if they ever meet up with the tipped lady?

Must check out your ladies.. some of whom I totally agree with you are HOT! There's just too many of them! (: Will keep an eye out for LadyHoneylyn.. Is DarkDollie now called Dollie? She's really cute.. Argh... i only have max of 10 friends.. can't add your list to mine LOL

foooah 11-01-2011 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stiffness (Post 5577056)
It really makes me wonder.. those guys that tip huge amounts.. do they expect some sort of special service if they ever meet up with the tipped lady?

Must check out your ladies.. some of whom I totally agree with you are HOT! There's just too many of them! (: Will keep an eye out for LadyHoneylyn.. Is DarkDollie now called Dollie? She's really cute.. Argh... i only have max of 10 friends.. can't add your list to mine LOL

Well some of them DO meet up after a while...i've had a chance to meet up with one of them when I went to Romania for a trip but it was too tight...

foooah 11-01-2011 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stiffness (Post 5577056)

Bro..darkdollie is still darkdollie...dollie is another person, she's one of those on my skype! hehe, really cute but very chill attitude, doesnt beg for tips at all..you tip she happy, u talk to her also she happy...always high on mjs also! haha

mrVampire 11-01-2011 02:59 AM

Hi bro,

May wish to try www.camfrog.com :)
You must load the video directory and look for room.
Rmb to turn of filter and look for 18+
You can see wonderful strip tease :)

hengkia 11-01-2011 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrVampire (Post 5577335)
Hi bro,

thanks for the share bro :D
will check it out.

hengkia 12-01-2011 10:23 AM

Oh a quick note.
For those bros that just joined http://www.myfreecams.comand got a premium account, please ping me here.

So I can drop some tokens into your account :)

I dont have much and the daily transfer is 200. But some is better than nothing right? :D

relic88 12-01-2011 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrVampire (Post 5577335)
Hi bro,

bro, how do i turn off the filter? cant find any options to do that. please advise

foooah 12-01-2011 04:31 PM

As always..for my beloved bros (and the curious)

One of my favourite models JaceyMarie BIG NATURAL BOOBS...see her pussy pulsate here

http://www.mediafire.com/?ycyhmy6akwjoe45
http://www.mediafire.com/?3kqx7uyd6wzxa4g

A zip with Darkdollie (she who got me started with my premium account)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ycyhmy6akwjoe45

foooah 12-01-2011 09:37 PM

Realized the darkdollie zip was wrong..edit button's not working so here it is!

http://www.mediafire.com/?e17yaw7etp83lak

mrVampire 13-01-2011 04:32 AM

Bro Relic88,

First you must log in to the Camfrog window with your Username and Password.
secondly, click on the "Room List" icon below the Camfrog Video Chat,
Thirdly, the system will prompt you a window, look out for "Family Filter" on the
top right hand corner and disable it.
Fourthly, press 18+ icon at the selection window.
*You can change the World type by selection on the of the window*
*Asia is mostly consist of Philppines,Thailand,Indonesia and Malaysia.*
*Best choice is North America and Uk*
Fifth, look for the room you wan and click it.
Look out for the chatroom on the people has type the name
If not search the Username on the right hand corner of the room chat.
REMEMBER to search for FEMALE USERNAME
Press it once you found and wait for the female user video chatroom to load.
LASTLY! ENJOY THE FREE SHOW!

:D:D:D:D

foooah 14-01-2011 06:19 AM

Fresh off the oven...KerriKing. Too bad she's online around 4am-5am SG time onwards...

But for bros here...here's a lil something!

http://www.mediafire.com/?dc4v2yvpgf4nitl