The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Fucking in the public area (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=62148)

@Wendy@ 16-11-2006 11:05 AM

Fucking in the public area

hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.

chaivcvc 16-11-2006 11:09 AM

Re: Fucking in the public area

its the excitment that bring u high man

Castrol 16-11-2006 11:13 AM

what i really want is to fuck in the national stadium with the flood lights on for all to see... :D

Klein76 16-11-2006 11:15 AM

too many to list ;) lol........

manman 16-11-2006 11:18 AM

never tried before

Eurosex 16-11-2006 11:26 AM

Hi Guys,
Did once at the small hill at Telok Blangah le...In the female toilet...
Feeling shiok but too many insects and too many lizards...overall quite discret coz it's 3plus am... That is the oni time when bonking with clothes on... coz the place too dirty to put or hang any clothing....

Cheers

daniellyt 16-11-2006 11:26 AM

Tried b4 in Suntec City rooftop gardern outside Kuishin Bo resturant in 1 small dark corner.

Clit_LickeR 16-11-2006 11:50 AM

Tried Parkway Parade 7th floor (the desserted Playground) donkey years ago.
Not sure the desserted playground is still there or not now...

1 simple word - Shiok! :D

big dick 16-11-2006 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clit_LickeR (Post 1746889)
Tried Parkway Parade 7th floor (the desserted Playground) donkey years ago.
Not sure the desserted playground is still there or not now...

1 simple word - Shiok!

bro.. any fr???? if u feel shy to type out in public then u tell me the fr when we meet up during the next tcss.. ok?:p

bd

big dick 16-11-2006 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Castrol (Post 1746797)
what i really want is to fuck in the national stadium with the flood lights on for all to see... :D

remember to call me first.. i make sure i have the front seat waving my pom pom and eating my popcorn...:p

bd

JuicyTomato 16-11-2006 11:57 AM

I am use to fuck ppl verbally in the public, sometime also get fuck in return :D

hunted_lover 16-11-2006 12:00 PM

Tried before at the staircase landing outside my PRC girlfriend's rented flat somewhere in Clementi Ave 2. Was out drinking with her that night. As usual, got a little touchy on the way sending her home and was frenching in the lift. She got horny and wanted me to go to her place for a session but upon reaching her place, realized landlady at home. She just pulled me to one corner, pull down her panty bent over and asked to doggie her. Damn exciting because have to be very careful in case her landlady walks out or other people walked by. Rammed her hard and fast for about 10 minutes before cumming. Hell of a fuck!!!
:D :D

Clit_LickeR 16-11-2006 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big dick (Post 1746897)
bro.. any fr????
bd

knn... you like that say me got good meh... :p
Btw, thats many many years ago... now can only remember the sextisfying bonk... the rest forgotten liao... :D

big dick 16-11-2006 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clit_LickeR (Post 1746924)
knn... you like that say me got good meh...

well at least u can still have the memories locked in your heart.. :p

but then fucking in public area do have it exciting moments.. i remember the time i did it at the science centre.. interested to hear more??? tell u when we meet up again.. muack:D

bd

UNFORGIVENPAST 16-11-2006 12:21 PM

Quote:

The National Stadium is being torn down (or has it been torn down already). You can go there at night with your gal and fuck under the glare of the construction lights. The audience will comprise the midnight shift of Bangla workers. :p

beingunknown200 16-11-2006 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunted_lover (Post 1746914)
Rammed her hard and fast for about 10 minutes before cumming. Hell of a fuck!!!:D

haha bro hunted_lover, Too Fast Too Furious...or should I put it "Too Hard Too Furious" :D

Well as for myself, had to try very hard to persuade my gf to give me a HJ/BJ at a secluded staircase at the university where I used to study. Haha I remembered that time I stayed in school to study for exams and was very bored and stressed. Like they said about sex being a good relaxant when you are stressed, this idea popped into my mind when my gf came to sch to visit me. It was quite a high experience, cos we were actually at a staircase near where the lecturers' offices were. Anyway my gf got scared halfway and left me high and dry. Me being the gentleman, just let her be and didnt force her. But it was definitely an adrenaline rush when it took place!

Any bros out there who have the same experience as me? hehe

Castrol 16-11-2006 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big dick (Post 1746901)
remember to call me first.. i make sure i have the front seat waving my pom pom and eating my popcorn...

bd

lidat i have to bonk for 90 mins + extra time... :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by UNFORGIVENPAST (Post 1746941)
The audience will comprise the midnight shift of Bangla workers.

this cant be good, they will be shouting "castrol bai, show us you can fuck many many..." :D

jit singapore 16-11-2006 12:52 PM

Fuck my colleauge at changi beach few month ago at 1am+. Wow...so exciting but ocos with cloth la......hehe

jit singapore 16-11-2006 12:53 PM

Fuck my colleauge at changi beach few month ago at 1am+. Wow...so exciting but ocos with cloth la......hehe

Sarissa 16-11-2006 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UNFORGIVENPAST (Post 1746941)
The National Stadium is being torn down (or has it been torn down already). You can go there at night with your gal and fuck under the glare of the construction lights. The audience will comprise the midnight shift of Bangla workers. :p

Heehee...worked on its construction many, many years ago. Every morning the cleaners would sweep up about a bucketful of condoms...:D

Know_yr_role 16-11-2006 01:25 PM

DId my fait share of public places...once at the top car park at Changi Airport...was wee hours...the other memorable one was at sentosa, supposely to be the southest part of the region of something, one wooden house which u need to walk across a bridge over the waters...quite coolz....

:D :D

yankim3 16-11-2006 01:29 PM

was msning with my fling and things get too heated. went over to her work place during after lunch time since my boss not in and did her in the toilet. after that clean up and left a sexitified man.

hmm not in public though:D

newyorker88 16-11-2006 01:30 PM

The feeling is shoik. Scared of letting people see and exciting.
Can always try in the car or toilets.

BLACKnTHIN 16-11-2006 01:34 PM

Tried doing in cinema, express bus to malaysia, stairway and office. The tot of being seen is damn exciting! :D

newbadass 16-11-2006 01:57 PM

Quote:

Ya ya... then the stadium must be filled to capacity crowd, and while you are cumming, the audience must do the Kallang Wave.... :D

@h-BeN 16-11-2006 02:10 PM

;) Did it with my gf @ metro women's changin room...

JOGK 16-11-2006 02:11 PM

i aint young so alot lah
one cross my mind is
i fucked my working colleague
at the new town sec sch compound
that was in the wee hours of the morning
we didnt strip
she was sitting next to a small drain
both her legs hanging inside the drain
she was wearing skirt...so thats was easy
i let her laid down on her back
i lifted up her skirt a little so i can pull down her panty
i unbutton my pants so my dick can stick out and ready to poke
while i was pumping her i noticed an old man was doing exercise nearby
i think he just pretend...nbzz!
so we stopped ... :(
so better be careful when you doing it in public:rolleyes:

bignround 16-11-2006 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLACKnTHIN (Post 1747065)
Tried doing in cinema, express bus to malaysia, stairway and office. The tot of being seen is damn exciting! :D

Hmm... express bus to malaysia. How the hell u do that ???? no ppl?

JOGK 16-11-2006 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignround (Post 1747124)
Hmm... express bus to malaysia. How the hell u do that ???? no ppl?

can lah...best is late night while many are asleep
even 40 seaters also can lah
i did it with a thai gal many years back
the only way is she sit on top of you
best is at the back of the bus
shiok...its dark enough when the bus lights are off
both her hands on the seat and both my hands on her tits
just make sure her hands are not on the front seat
or else the person sitting there will feel jerking haha
as i cummed i press her tits tighter ... :p
the feelings are sure something different and great :D

bombersg 16-11-2006 02:28 PM

I had mine at the East Coast Park one of the break water and it was very late at night on a weekday. Although we had our clothes on but we still felt quite cold because of the strong wind. Nevertheless it was a wonderful experience. Good thing my ex wore a long skirt that day so it was very easy plus she didn't wear any panties that day so lagi easier hahahaha :D