The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   PREMIUM forum membership now available! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=338343)

sammyboyfor 06-03-2014 03:24 PM

Re: Sammyboyforum/SammyboySexforum laggy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 10611773)
wow... scary figures :eek:
my server dont even generate 400gb of traffic in a month..

thanks for fixing the problem sam.. :)

The process was very interesting and enlightening.

The MySQL/Vbulletin guru that I use is a fantastic guy. He spent many hours analysing and trying to pinpoint the cause of the problem but because it was random in nature, he just could not nail it. We tried all sorts of things some seemed to help but many produced no real results. We even put new DRAM in thinking it was a memory problem.

Finally, he got the help of a database guru who has experience in working in one of the top 3 websites in the world. Once he heard the problem was random, his solution was simple...delete the existing database config file and reconfigure a new copy and do a reinstall of the MySQL "core".

Viola!... all the problems went away. :p

As you can see, the top websites in the world don't bother troubleshooting. They simply do what we do all the time... computer not working properly?... reinstall the OS.

Whatever was going wrong seems to be fixed as it is running smoothly now fingers crossed. X ;)

sammyboyfor 06-03-2014 03:38 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Now that the forum is running smoothly, can more people please sign up for premium membership.

I can assure everyone that their identities are not revealed in the process because the sign up process is separate from the forum database.

If you want this forum to keep going, I need to pay the bills so all support no matter how small is most welcome.

Even if you just sign up for ONE month, it will go a long way towards paying the bills.

ah rat 06-03-2014 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 10612042)
I need to pay the bills so all support no matter how small is most welcome.

Whether to have a donation thread to the SBF Website,starting from $1 to $......
Depend on ppls able to contribute :)

No more the word 'nutcase' :D

sammyboyfor 06-03-2014 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah rat (Post 10612441)
Whether to have a donation thread to the SBF Website,starting from $1 to $......
Depend on ppls able to contribute :)

One less fuck per month and contribute 10% of the savings to sammyboyforum. :)

georgemagnum 06-03-2014 08:18 PM

Boss,

Heard u loud and clear ..... PM sent :D

gm

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 10612042)
Now that the forum is running smoothly, can more people please sign up for premium membership.

I can assure everyone that their identities are not revealed in the process because the sign up process is separate from the forum database.

If you want this forum to keep going, I need to pay the bills so all support no matter how small is most welcome.

Even if you just sign up for ONE month, it will go a long way towards paying the bills.

ah rat 07-03-2014 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 10612484)
One less fuck per month and contribute 10% of the savings to sammyboyforum. :)

But too them,one less F**K per month is going to kill them. :eek:
Lucky I did not F**K around,my extra $ go family usage.Any better solution to get $ :D

Big Sexy 07-03-2014 03:36 PM

mate, u do realise sam isnt talking about big money, right? Matter of fact, i think he probably just want to see his work and effort being appreciated more than anything else.

the premium membership cost less than $1 a day and u get alot of benefits inreturn. do it mate, like many have done. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah rat (Post 10617464)
But too them,one less F**K per month is going to kill them. :eek:
Lucky I did not F**K around,my extra $ go family usage.Any better solution to get $ :D

ah rat 07-03-2014 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 10617689)
mate, u do realise sam isnt talking about big money, right? Matter of fact, i think he probably just want to see his work and effort being appreciated more than anything else.

the premium membership cost less than $1 a day and u get alot of benefits inreturn. do it mate, like many have done. :)

I appreciated what Sam have done.That why I everyday log in SBF to give my support. :D
Do u believe I skip lunch everyday to save $ for my family.If SBF need $,I may consider to fork out some $. :)

Big Sexy 07-03-2014 04:17 PM

it is alright mate.. u dont need to if u dont have that extra penny..
support the forum in other ways.. sam will just be just happy ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah rat (Post 10617837)
I appreciated what Sam have done.That why I everyday log in SBF to give my support. :D
Do u believe I skip lunch everyday to save $ for my family.If SBF need $,I may consider to fork out some $. :)

georgemagnum 07-03-2014 05:17 PM

Quote:

Ah rat bro,

Serious? U the man!! Real man .....

gm

ah rat 08-03-2014 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgemagnum (Post 10618274)
Ah rat bro,

Serious? U the man!! Real man .....

gm

Oh rich man! Thanks! :D

Kalv 08-03-2014 08:11 AM

PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Quote:

.. I skip lunch everyday to save $ for my family...

So Poor / Pitiful ! :p I only skip all tea breaks and suppers.

Health is wealth. Take care of your health. Do not take your health for granted.

Money will not be enough if unhealthy/sick - increasingly high medical/health care costs.

Wishing all a nice weekend. :) Cheers.

georgemagnum 08-03-2014 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah rat (Post 10621169)
Oh rich man! Thanks! :D

Ah rat bro, I also scrimp and save ..... :D

gm

FUCKYOU 08-03-2014 08:33 AM

ok boss, hope this will help you bring in more premium member. :)

guys, i will upload some nice photos of this 20years old girl i upped from we chat. sign up for premium member to view them.

here are some of the screencapture from wechat account

http://s16.postimg.org/vozyo3thv/Screenshot1.png
http://s12.postimg.org/abdh5gvaz/Screenshot2.png
http://s21.postimg.org/twty4auzp/Screenshot3.png

Hurricane88 08-03-2014 08:52 AM

[QUOTE=Hurricane88;10552135]Hi hi
what is P...:confused: