The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Near Death Experience (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=933410)

Laker 22-04-2023 12:16 AM

Near Death Experience

I am not sure if any of the bros kanna this before or I am just plain forgetful.
The OC will welcome me by giving me a hug and light kiss if she is awake when I reach home daily.

Being someone who haven't chiong for almost 3 weeks, I went for an FJ session without showering after the deed. Went straight home thinking to quickly take a shower and call it a day.

When I opened the door, the OC was at the living room and walked over with a hug. My mind was "omg la. Still got the make up and perfume smell."

Trying to make it as short as possible, she started smelling my neck and shirt.

I quickly started asking "what is for dinner" and went to the bathroom. She just proceed as per normal.

I smelled myself before I took my shower. Still got a bit of perfume smell from ML.

Guess if she really ask I will say I tested perfume at departmental store before going home. Lol...

So rule number 1. Always shower after chionging.

gamerguy 22-04-2023 12:32 AM

Re: Near Death Experience

Indeed a near death experience and good advice to bathe...

Remember that clothes can harbor the scent too ... depends on what happened or if too much perfume is applied enough.

Best is if the lady doesn't apply perfume.

CL16 22-04-2023 01:19 AM

Also bring a small travel size body foam used at home? Some FL used very overpowering body foam which doesn’t much home ones.

zooloootooo 22-04-2023 01:30 AM

I’m wondering if spraying sanitiser on your clothe helps? Those natural type with tree scents like eucalyptus

Peacekeeping 22-04-2023 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laker (Post 22265033)
I am not sure if any of the bros kanna this before or I am just plain forgetful.
The OC will welcome me by giving me a hug and light kiss if she is awake when I reach home daily.

Being someone who haven't chiong for almost 3 weeks, I went for an FJ session without showering after the deed. Went straight home thinking to quickly take a shower and call it a day.

When I opened the door, the OC was at the living room and walked over with a hug. My mind was "omg la. Still got the make up and perfume smell."

I quickly started asking "what is for dinner" and went to the bathroom. She just proceed as per normal.

I smelled myself before I took my shower. Still got a bit of perfume smell from ML.

Guess if she really ask I will say I tested perfume at departmental store before going home. Lol...

This could be another reason why she hug you everyday. Do you usually wear perfume?

Mobile88 22-04-2023 06:32 AM

Quote:

Proceeding as per normal does not mean she fail to detect anything. In fact women are more sensitive to perfume than men. And their minds aren’t that straightforward. 1 is not equals 1.
She probably already suspect you liao.

TempuraRamen 22-04-2023 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mobile88 (Post 22265469)
Proceeding as per normal does not mean she fail to detect anything. In fact women are more sensitive to perfume than men. And their minds aren’t that straightforward. 1 is not equals 1.
She probably already suspect you liao.

Women not simple like men, she probably planning a 10 step plan to catch you in action liao. My bro here should consider laying low for the next few months, and also wipe your browser history after coming sbf!

Kalyan 22-04-2023 08:04 AM

Quote:

Some joints their bathing shampoo smell also very strong. Then she will also suspecting where your bathing shampoo smell coming from. If my wife having such habit, I would keep another bottle of my personal perfume in the car boot. Sprayed before I go back home.
I don't think you would be dead. But possibly you may lose your bro after you wake up from sleep. Lol.

tropiccana 22-04-2023 08:44 AM

some ML will use those lipstick that will leave mark on you when they kiss u.

make sure u clean properly, chekc ur face and nipples so there is no lipstick mark..lol

Yod4 22-04-2023 09:27 AM

When I used to smoke, I would blow the cigarette smoke all over myself at the carpark before going home.

al8055 22-04-2023 10:14 AM

I ever got at bite on the neck where the ML sucked so hard. After showering i had no choice but to do more damage to the mark before heading home.
Used a key to scratch the neck and claim i got scratched accidentally by a protruding pole at the toilet renovation at office block.

Even showering after deed before heading home is not a safe options sometimes because the shower foam will have it’s smell. And doesn’t make sense to smell so nice after a long day at work.

Angmolover 22-04-2023 10:43 AM

Quote:

U scared until liddat, don't fucking cheong lah. No one wants to know about your hygiene habits. You so scared until near death experience, then its best not to go out and look for charbors. We are not interested in hearing about how you almost got caught, because u never took a shower, and am so balless that u were afraid for your life.

U want to redeem yourself from your balless life, then at least tell the bros here who you cheong with, how much, what is the service provide, contact number, etc. Be a man. Don't be a castrated chicken shit. If got perfume smell on you, then so what?

Laker 22-04-2023 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamerguy (Post 22265057)
Indeed a near death experience and good advice to bathe...

Remember that clothes can harbor the scent too ... depends on what happened or if too much perfume is applied enough.

Best is if the lady doesn't apply perfume.

I forgot to mention the other point that a bro suggested. Don't use their soap.

Laker 22-04-2023 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TempuraRamen (Post 22265495)
Women not simple like men, she probably planning a 10 step plan to catch you in action liao. My bro here should consider laying low for the next few months, and also wipe your browser history after coming sbf!

Thanks for the reminder.
Actually planning to stop soon. Used to go every week. Now cutting to once every 3 weeks.

Peacekeeping 22-04-2023 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalyan (Post 22265540)
Some joints their bathing shampoo smell also very strong. Then she will also suspecting where your bathing shampoo smell coming from. If my wife having such habit, I would keep another bottle of my personal perfume in the car boot. Sprayed before I go back home.
I don't think you would be dead. But possibly you may lose your bro after you wake up from sleep. Lol.

lol I feel fortunate to be a single