The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   KL - Malaysia's Finest! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Outcall Massage and +++ to Sama Sama Hotel? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=978840)

SweetCaress69 17-03-2024 01:03 AM

Outcall Massage and +++ to Sama Sama Hotel?

Any bro can recommend genuine massage plus special service to Sama sama hotel? Thank you a million.

KinJioKar 18-03-2024 12:48 AM

Re: Outcall Massage and +++ to Sama Sama Hotel?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetCaress69 (Post 23160425)
Any bro can recommend genuine massage plus special service to Sama sama hotel? Thank you a million.

U do know sama sama hotel is KLIA airside right

chickenrice1980 24-03-2024 03:07 PM

Just go google and search outcall massage KL, there are tons of it. I Whatsapp alot of them and asked them for photos, some of the girls worked under different okt or agency. Booked one of them (local Malay) and arrived at my hotel 40mins ltr. She say she's 29yrs old and slightly meaty but not to the extend, done standard massage and b2b with lots of oil. Asked me what services I want and I say all of it. Quoted additional 400rm and I nego till 250. Lucky I got bring condom, she quickly remove it and keep say she very horny now. Help me wear and rode me dam hard with her big tits bouncing. Pour lots of oil and first time experiencing oily sex, not bad and very intense. After deed is done we bathe together and she went off on her own.

bookerman 01-04-2024 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chickenrice1980 (Post 23182873)
Just go google and search outcall massage KL, there are tons of it. I Whatsapp alot of them and asked them for photos, some of the girls worked under different okt or agency. Booked one of them (local Malay) and arrived at my hotel 40mins ltr. She say she's 29yrs old and slightly meaty but not to the extend, done standard massage and b2b with lots of oil. Asked me what services I want and I say all of it. Quoted additional 400rm and I nego till 250. Lucky I got bring condom, she quickly remove it and keep say she very horny now. Help me wear and rode me dam hard with her big tits bouncing. Pour lots of oil and first time experiencing oily sex, not bad and very intense. After deed is done we bathe together and she went off on her own.

Mind sharing which one and damage? I kenna too many times fake, reject until dick limp sia.

chickenrice1980 02-04-2024 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookerman (Post 23208631)
Mind sharing which one and damage? I kenna too many times fake, reject until dick limp sia.

Honestly I forgot which website alr, I go through everyone of them and Whatsapp all of them. And choose the girl based on the photos provided. Usually it's 300rm for 2hrs or 400rm with b2b

remth66 11-04-2024 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chickenrice1980 (Post 23211162)
Honestly I forgot which website alr, I go through everyone of them and Whatsapp all of them. And choose the girl based on the photos provided. Usually it's 300rm for 2hrs or 400rm with b2b

Do your mind share the contact?

Vidkita4 12-04-2024 02:07 PM

Hello. Bit new here but reading since few years back. For Sama-Sama, I was wondering if you’ve tried the Garden Spa at Basement level. But pricey, but some of the seniors told me HJ is possible but depended on the girl. Anyone can clarify?