The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Scammers - anything u encountered before (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=739114)

Pictionary 05-08-2019 01:59 AM

Scammers - anything u encountered before

Facebook someone post pictures of the winning 4d tickets won everytime, wed, sat, sun. And the number is +628812786705.

He initially charged at $670 for one time 4d numbers. Then I say nobody can win 4d everytime and said later this weekend sat/sun. Then he showed me the winning ticket 1244. I said I no confidence he can give me winning number on this wed and said $300. He agreed and transfer by Western Union. Later I noticed that the Facebook winning ticket he posted winning ticket 6028 had QP. Tomorrow I intend to go but very very heng, never go.

I do not know how on Earth he can get such photos. Is he working at the 4d ticketing counter? Or does he download RECENT winning tickets on Google? I tried to find recent winning tickets but cannot find. What is this +62? He is from Indonesia as in Facebook.

I tried working out the numbers and won before couple of times. So I thought this guy really worked out the numbers. It turns out to be a huge disappointment that he is a fake person who anyhow work the numbers and I really dun know how he get the sources from. I have not yet get into such a situation where I really get 4d numbers from him. If u guys want to try, pls go ahead. I going to say I really no money, if he ask again.

aurahiongka 05-08-2019 09:46 AM

Re: Scammers - anything u encountered before

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pictionary (Post 19036605)
Facebook someone post pictures of the winning 4d tickets won everytime, wed, sat, sun. And the number is +628812786705.

He initially charged at $670 for one time 4d numbers. Then I say nobody can win 4d everytime and said later this weekend sat/sun. Then he showed me the winning ticket 1244. I said I no confidence he can give me winning number on this wed and said $300. He agreed and transfer by Western Union. Later I noticed that the Facebook winning ticket he posted winning ticket 6028 had QP. Tomorrow I intend to go but very very heng, never go.

I do not know how on Earth he can get such photos. Is he working at the 4d ticketing counter? Or does he download RECENT winning tickets on Google? I tried to find recent winning tickets but cannot find. What is this +62? He is from Indonesia as in Facebook.

I tried working out the numbers and won before couple of times. So I thought this guy really worked out the numbers. It turns out to be a huge disappointment that he is a fake person who anyhow work the numbers and I really dun know how he get the sources from. I have not yet get into such a situation where I really get 4d numbers from him. If u guys want to try, pls go ahead. I going to say I really no money, if he ask again.

bro, clear its scam and they have some kind of apps to fake those tickets

ilovepantyhose 05-08-2019 10:38 AM

this guy using the time stone sibo

:p:D

Pictionary 05-08-2019 01:23 PM

This morning he ask me how? If u guys have extra cash, then you contact him. I can share then u tell me whether this wed u got strike or not.

Marq 05-08-2019 03:19 PM

So... Why would he take a small amount when he can cash in on a big one?

Also, its a picture of a paper, any decent printer can print that out... Its not rocket science

bamaotong 05-08-2019 04:43 PM

And sometimes I wondered why people got scammed

flcult 05-08-2019 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamaotong (Post 19039147)
And sometimes I wondered why people got scammed

I also say... If got such good sh*t, no need to drag my sorry ass to work liao.
Anyway, I abhor lottery of any kind. It's the worst thing but our stoopid gahmen condones it.

walterwong 05-08-2019 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marq (Post 19038773)

Also, its a picture of a pic of paper, any decent printer can print that out... Its not rocket science

That one I also agreed.

anthony21 05-08-2019 08:17 PM

Quote:

Also, its a picture of a paper, any decent printer can print that out... Its not rocket science

this really made me laughed

to OP - always live by this words - if it is too good to be true, it probably is.

Tai_zi21 05-08-2019 10:08 PM

Quote:

Agreed if i know 100% first prize why I need to sell to you the number? I would borrow money from Friend and family just to whack this number Leh...

Pictionary 05-08-2019 10:53 PM

Nearly go western union to transfer money until i found out QP in the lottery.

I very interested how ppl can get photos of very recent lottery winnings? These photos cannot be found on google. Is he working now at the sgpools outlets? Can u guys make a lottery ticket of recent winning numbers?

Bizsta 07-08-2019 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pictionary (Post 19040495)

I very interested how ppl can get photos of very recent lottery winnings? These photos cannot be found on google. Is he working now at the sgpools outlets? Can u guys make a lottery ticket of recent winning numbers?

nowadays with modern technology most things are possible,I have seen many posts in FB all these tickets are photoshot,all bullshit what they want is for u to send the money and just give u a nos to buy.I just comment saying to give me a nos 1st if strike I give a big angpow but of course no reply.Its all a scam by these Indons so do not part with your hard earned money

Pictionary 08-08-2019 06:12 PM

So desperate the Indos. Not intending to comment on facebook there is a QP. Dun know the product well, still dare to agressively scam.

sammyhunk 09-08-2019 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pictionary (Post 19040495)

Stupid dumb shit. First time I heard of people paying people to get winning numbers. Your brain made of water izzit? If he have the winning numbers why the need to sell to you? Just jolly well whack 100 big 100 small himself.

Scammers thrive because of dumb fuck like you.

Stimsia 10-08-2019 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyhunk (Post 19054293)
Stupid dumb shit. First time I heard of people paying people to get winning numbers. Your brain made of water izzit? If he have the winning numbers why the need to sell to you? Just jolly well whack 100 big 100 small himself.

Scammers thrive because of dumb fuck like you.

LOL
1. If the other way round, it would be money laundering
2. Can scan the barcode and see dates and other numbers telly
3. Watch too much Back to Future movies
4. TS keep jio others, so he cathood with scammer