The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Sexy busty petite Eurasian Preggy FL available for a limited time! Pregnant & wet💦💦 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=983648)

LanaLust 25-04-2024 08:21 PM

Sexy busty petite Eurasian Preggy FL available for a limited time! Pregnant & wet💦💦

Lana

♡ About me ♡
Singaporean Eurasian Age: 24
Height: 1.6m
Weight :52kg
Vital stats: 34DD-26-36

♡ Damage ♡:

Incalls: $450/1/1
(Room is not inclusive!)
Additional $50 room charge for incall.

♡ DONTS (please respect me on this!) ♡
❌ RAW,
❌ANAL
❌CIM
❌COF
❌ FACE PHOTOS REQUEST

BOOKING ON TELEGRAM @Lanaa_lust or click HERE to be directed to my telegram!

PLEASE NOTE THAT THERES A 50 DEPOSIT PRIOR TO BOOKING AS I DO NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH LAST MIN CANCELLATIONS.

Currently 14 weeks pregnant, always feeling kinky, always soaked and ready to be wild ♡

I'm fun sized , pregnant (w/ the cutest lil baby bump) now that I'm pregnant and my sex drive is even higher - I enjoy it even more. Happy to make you a new regular ♡

♡ Reviews! ♡

Quote:

Originally Posted by heiyouuuuss (Post 23358536)
Just finished a session with Lana
Was curious and decided to give her a shot
100% no regrets

Very pretty face and amazing body and yes pregnant
She loves sex and very horny
As other bros mentioned boob lovers can give a go

Her personality is on a whole other level, really feel like meeting gf or fwb
Very easy to talk to and can talk about anything

Actually wanted to gate keep her but she deserves this FR. Please treat her well guys

Quote:

Originally Posted by kegen (Post 23333135)
OMG...was curious and met Lana, what can I say, was tempted to just shhh and keep this gem for myself, not big into ratings, but in general 2 simple category:

1) Physical 9/10 - Gorgeous face, a cute SYT nothing less, great bod....not a boob lover but omg....lol....boob lovers will KO within 3 min.

2) Personality 9/10 - This is literally a ONS for me, she wants to be pleased as much as you do, so its a 2-way thing, totally non commercial, and the chats thruout was nice.

Lastly if you think this is another pitiful girl who needs help, think again, she just wants to have fun :D. Great place, great girl.

Charmycharmer 25-04-2024 09:56 PM

Re: Sexy busty petite Eurasian Preggy FL available for a limited time! Pregnant & wet

Any photos, videos or contact info. Seems like incall sounds suitable.

LanaLust 25-04-2024 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LanaLust (Post 23277103)
Lana
Singaporean Eurasian
Damage:
INCALL: $450/1/1 (EXCLUDE ROOM) There’s a 50 room charge for incall.

Currently 14 weeks pregnant, always horny, always soaked and ready to play💦💦💦🍑🍑

I'm fun sized , pregnant (w/ the cutest lil baby bump) now that I'm pregnant and my sex drive is even higher - I enjoy it even more. Happy to make you a new regular😊

Photos will be uploaded soon.
Telegram: @Lanaa_lust

LanaLust 25-04-2024 10:10 PM

[QUOTE=LanaLust;23277103]Lana
Singaporean Eurasian
Damage:

I'm fun sized , pregnant (w/ the cutest lil baby bump) now that I'm pregnant and my sex drive is even higher - I enjoy it even more. Happy to make you a new regular😊

Telegram : @Lanaa_lust

LanaLust 25-04-2024 10:15 PM

Sorry I'm still working on my ads. Photos will be uploaded soon.
Contact me on telegram @Lanaa_lust

LanaLust 25-04-2024 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LanaLust (Post 23277103)
Lana
Singaporean Eurasian
Damage:

Telegram : @Lanaa_lust

LanaLust 25-04-2024 10:21 PM

Re: Sexy busty petite Eurasian Preggy FL available for a limited time! Pregnant & wet

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT I STRICTLY DO NOT OFFER UNPROTECTED (RAW), NOT EVEN WITH ADDITIONAL TOP UP NEITHER DO I TOLERATE ANY ATTEMPTED STUNT.
HAD A FOREIGN CLIENT THAT TRIED TO PULL THAT STUNT ON ME AND I HAD TO CHASE HIM OUT RIGHT AWAY.

LanaLust 25-04-2024 10:24 PM

Photos will be uploaded soon!
Booking on telegram@Lanaa_lust

Charmycharmer 26-04-2024 06:51 AM

Haha. Relax, u can up ur thread every 3 hours. Best use the full juicy version, mobile version like certain things are nt there. There's the load pics icon. Then click there to put the images.

LanaLust 27-04-2024 12:54 PM

Available today
1 more slot left
Telegram @Lanaa_lust

LanaLust 28-04-2024 02:50 PM

Available today
1 more slot left
Telegram @Lanaa_lust

LanaLust 30-04-2024 01:38 PM

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT I STRICTLY DO NOT OFFER UNPROTECTED (RAW), NOT EVEN WITH ADDITIONAL TOP UP NEITHER DO I TOLERATE ANY ATTEMPTED STUNT.
HAD A FOREIGN CLIENT THAT TRIED TO PULL THAT STUNT ON ME AND I HAD TO CHASE HIM OUT RIGHT AWAY.

LanaLust 04-05-2024 05:03 PM

Available tonight
Telegram @Lanaa_lust

LanaLust 05-05-2024 07:00 PM

Available tonight
Telegram @Lanaa_lust

ilovechinaprc 06-05-2024 09:56 AM

Any pics to see before booking?