The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbf.world/index.php)
-   Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff (https://sbf.world/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   PREMIUM forum membership now available! (https://sbf.world/showthread.php?t=338343)

sammyboyfor 29-12-2012 10:41 AM

PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
Premium membership is now available for a very competitive USD17.95 per month! With premium membership, you get the following privileges :

1. No moderation period if you are a new moderated member. You can post straight away. Access is immediate once the transaction is completed. If you have ended up in moderation because you sinned or you were attacked by a gang of on line hooligans, this purchase will get you out of moderation too. ;)

2. Private message storage capacity increased to 1000 messages! You don't have to worry about running out of PM storage space no matter how popular you are.

3. You can download attachments in the Private Picture Forum. ;)

4. You will be credited with 200 reputation points immediately to enhance your standing and credibility in the forum. The 200 points stay with you as long as you remain a premium member.

5. 10 Rep points are added MONTHLY to your rep score. These monthly bonus points are yours to keep even if you cancel your membership. [More details regarding how this works.]

7. You will not be demoted to moderated status even if your points go into negative territory.

8. Discounted rates now available in the Premium Lounge! If you're a regular cheongster, your Premium Membership pays for itself after a single session! Imagine how much money you'll save in a year!

The payment gateway is http://www.sammyboyforum.com/payments.php

Please note that your privacy is guaranteed. Nothing is stored in the forum database to link your username in the forum to your personal details provided during the payment process. You can even enter a different email address for your Verotel sign up. The Verotel payment database is on a completely different server.

You can cancel your membership at any time. Your premium membership will continue until the end of the billing cycle. Your account will then be reset to the category that you were in before you signed up.

Please also note that I reserve to right to cancel your membership if you abuse the privileges of premium membership by posting spam, graffiti, illegal porn (as defined in the link exchange plaza preamble) or indulge in disruptive or offensive behavior either in the open forums or via PM. Please do not use premium membership status to cause misery to others. That's not what I introduced it for.

When you have successfully subscribed, the colour of your nick will change to RED. You can cancel at any time from your userCP.

For those who want to donate the overheads of running the forum please PM me first to discuss.

Best regards and thank you very much for your support. It is what keeps the forum going.

Big Sexy 29-12-2012 11:13 AM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
wow, Great work boss..
200 points + so many other benefits for usd17.95 is a good deal.
if i sign up.. will i get the rep extra rep points?:D;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 8289949)
Premium membership is now available for a very competitive USD17.95 per month! With premium membership, you get the following privileges :


Captian Caveman 29-12-2012 11:34 AM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
hi admin, i just signed up but point is not 200. is it because i was in negative territory before? i was on -35 before, so what happens if someone who was on-201 points signed up.. his points will be -1 right? please consider to make adjustment so that everyone who sign up gets 200 point, no matter what his point was previously, is that possible?

anyway this is a much better plan than the original one, thanks you. i also like the status "premium member", makes me feel machiam like a VIP now :p

sammyboyfor 29-12-2012 11:54 AM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Captian Caveman (Post 8290195)
hi admin, i just signed up but point is not 200. is it because i was in negative territory before? i was on -35 before, so what happens if someone who was on-201 points signed up.. his points will be -1 right? please consider to make adjustment so that everyone who sign up gets 200 point, no matter what his point was previously, is that possible?

anyway this is a much better plan than the original one, thanks you. i also like the status "premium member", makes me feel machiam like a VIP now :p

If I set default to 200 points, then someone with 5000 points would have 4800 deducted and end up with 200 points too. :D

The script was designed to add 200 to whatever you have so if you're minus 400 you end up with -200. However, you won't be in moderation anymore despite the negative points.

My advice to those in negative territory is to sign up with a new account. You'll then have 220 and you can start off with a clean slate.

sammyboyfor 29-12-2012 11:59 AM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
Just a reminder that this is a brand new script. I tested it extensively and hopefully there are no bugs.

However, if anything does go wrong, just contact me via PM and I'll sort it out. If I can't meet your expectations, I'll refund you. The last thing I want is an unhappy member.

Also please remember not to use the account to post spam. Any spam detected will be deleted immediately and membership revoked.

Captian Caveman 29-12-2012 12:00 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
ok thanks admin, i see your point, 165 is good enough for me for now. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 8290237)
If I set default to 200 points, then someone with 5000 points would have 4800 deducted and end up with 200 points too. :D

The script was designed to add 200 to whatever you have so if you're minus 400 you end up with -200. However, you won't be in moderation anymore despite the negative points.

My advice to those in negative territory is to sign up with a new account. You'll then have 220 and you can start off with a clean slate.


Captian Caveman 29-12-2012 12:02 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
hi admin , one question if i renew next month will i get additional 200 points?

sammyboyfor 29-12-2012 12:06 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Captian Caveman (Post 8290266)
hi admin , one question if i renew next month will i get additional 200 points?

No the points addition is a one off at the time of sign up. You cannot repeat the sign up with the same account. The script will not let you do that. If you find out otherwise, please let me know. :p Monthly auto renewals do not change the points either. All that happens is that I collect more of your money. :D

At the end of the day, I still want the rep points to be earned via positive contributions rather than just bought outright. Many have worked hard for their points and premium membership should not devalue their hard work and undermine the credibility of the reputation score.

200 points is a good balance in my opinion.

Captian Caveman 29-12-2012 12:13 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
hi admin, thanks for the prompt reply. i just tested and i can view the picture in the private forum now. but i cannot reply to the thread by heroseven, is it supposed to be like that or did i miss out something?

Also can u tell me what many pm space does a normal user has compare to a premium user? i have 1000 now and i remember i only had 10 before but how many pm does a normal users have? 300 or 500? pls advise, i may register a nick to get more rep points. it is allow right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 8290285)
No the points addition is a one off at the time of sign up. You cannot repeat the sign up with the same account. The script will not let you do that. If you find out otherwise, please let me know. :p


sammyboyfor 29-12-2012 12:18 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Captian Caveman (Post 8290339)
hi admin, thanks for the prompt reply. i just tested and i can view the picture in the private forum now. but i cannot reply to the thread by heroseven, is it supposed to be like that or did i miss out something?

Also can u tell me what many pm space does a normal user has compare to a premium user? i have 1000 now and i remember i only had 10 before but how many pm does a normal users have? 300 or 500? pls advise, i may register a nick to get more rep points. it is allow right?

The private picture forum is not for chit chat. It is just for contributors to upload their photos so there is no need for you to reply in the open forum. However, you can PM him with any query. He will let you in to all his secrets about convincing girls to spread their legs for the camera. :p

Moderated members have space for 10 PMs
Unmoderated members have space for 256 PMs
Premium Members have space for 1000 PMs

You can register as many nicks as you want as long as you don't use them to manipulate reputation scores or spam the forum.

sammyboyfor 29-12-2012 12:22 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 8290098)
wow, Great work boss..
200 points + so many other benefits for usd17.95 is a good deal.
if i sign up.. will i get the rep extra rep points?:D;)

You don't need 200 points. Staff are not allowed to purchase premium membership. If you do, you'll be sacked.

Legionnaire 29-12-2012 01:20 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 8290285)
No the points addition is a one off at the time of sign up. You cannot repeat the sign up with the same account. The script will not let you do that. If you find out otherwise, please let me know. :p Monthly auto renewals do not change the points either. All that happens is that I collect more of your money. :D

At the end of the day, I still want the rep points to be earned via positive contributions rather than just bought outright. Many have worked hard for their points and premium membership should not devalue their hard work and undermine the credibility of the reputation score.

200 points is a good balance in my opinion.


I agree with Sammy here. This premium is a good idea and for members who got in the red (for neg reasons -troll, saboteur, asshole etc) in the first place could use this as a revive chance. However if old habits die hard, you will find yourself in the red again.

4Dguru 29-12-2012 01:32 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
Boss, will u consider working with your advertisers here to get some discounts for premium users so that they can offset their US $17.95 monthly fee...........:D

sammyboyfor 29-12-2012 01:39 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 4Dguru (Post 8290679)
Boss, will u consider working with your advertisers here to get some discounts for premium users so that they can offset their US $17.95 monthly fee...........:D

Once I get a sufficient numbers of a core group of premium users, I will be able to work something out. It is early days yet.;)

CodeGenerator 29-12-2012 01:50 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
Boss, premium membership is indeed good! Perhaps it'll be better if premium members can see who added/deducted their rep.. :D

sammyboyfor 29-12-2012 01:53 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CodeGenerator (Post 8290755)
Boss, premium membership is indeed good! Perhaps it'll be better if premium members can see who added/deducted their rep.. :D

I will consider that some time in the future after giving everyone due warning if this change is going to take place.

At the moment, I made a promise that rep votes are secret. To suddenly disclose this info just because of $$$ would be a breach of trust... trust which I have established over the years.

et911 29-12-2012 02:09 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 8290772)
At the moment, I made a promise that rep votes are secret. To suddenly disclose this info just because of $$$ would be a breach of trust... trust which I have established over the years.

Kudos to that.

People would just pay for the membership, see who zap them and cancel membership the following month. Worse they could even do a charge-back on their membership.

If anyone has any genuine reasons why they want to know who zap them, they can always contact you Sam.

et911 29-12-2012 02:11 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
[duplicate delete]

lt0l0tl 29-12-2012 02:13 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
boss, points earned during premium account, will it be detected after ceasing the account?

Big Sexy 29-12-2012 02:17 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
here is the step by step guide on how to register a premium account.


Step 1

the subscribe link is at the first post of this thread.
click on it to subscribe premium membership.

http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/t...ps4d1f225d.png


Step 2

Once you have click on the subscribe button.
you will be required to enter your credit card info. ( get your credit card ready)
you don;t have to worry, NO personal info is stored in the forum database.


http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/t...ps179973da.png

sammyboyfor 29-12-2012 02:21 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lt0l0tl (Post 8290886)
boss, points earned during premium account, will it be detected after ceasing the account?

[Wrong info removed.]

sammyboyfor 29-12-2012 03:15 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterBicycle (Post 8291170)
Testing brothers, i is from Indonesia and i vert like this forum. i just join premim member can i suggest anything? the verification part a bit disfficlt for people like me is overseas. system should ask question maybe like Who is the usa president, but system ask me to input what is the english in singapore call, i google cannot find so have to call my singapore friend to know. sorry for my broken english

I understand that it is a bit difficult for non singaporeans but you have to realise that the bulk of the members here are either from singapore or malaysia and all of them know the answer or know what to google for.

If I asked for the president of USA, all the spam bot operators could easily enter the answer and activate the spam bots to flood the forum with hundreds of messages daily. I already get far too much spam but the registering question makes it a bit harder for them.

Sorry for the inconvenience. :o

neil0103 29-12-2012 04:32 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
Hi boss...can there be a life membership?. one time payment and ppl are sorted.

sammyboyfor 29-12-2012 04:47 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by neil0103 (Post 8291635)
Hi boss...can there be a life membership?. one time payment and ppl are sorted.

I don't like those as it is impossible to define "life".

If I want to modify the scheme or introduce something different in the future, I'm stuck with how to explain how privileges that are supposed to last for "LIFE" are being changed from the original contract to something different.;)

Xdecepticon 29-12-2012 09:29 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by et911 (Post 8290867)
Kudos to that.

People would just pay for the membership, see who zap them and cancel membership the following month. Worse they could even do a charge-back on their membership.

If anyone has any genuine reasons why they want to know who zap them, they can always contact you Sam.

Juz like the sister forum ya.

U got 1000 points first instance. Thereafter u have the privilege to know which nameless asshole zapped us.:D

Hmm...i always have tis feeling SAM fm SBF is different fm SAM Afresco.

pleasezapme 29-12-2012 11:12 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
Good good

Pay USD17.95 monthly is a good deal. No more moderation. Can talk against poor performance girl freely. Zap cannot shut up the mouth.


200 points to get zap. The OKT must have 400 combined power at least. he he..............

No more "a zap a day keep poor FR away"

DreamMaster1985 30-12-2012 01:20 AM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
Boss, this premium membership scheme, is there any expiry date? As in after a period of time, no more premium, or is it for long-term/ life?

sammyboyfor 30-12-2012 03:03 AM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 (Post 8293741)
Boss, this premium membership scheme, is there any expiry date? As in after a period of time, no more premium, or is it for long-term/ life?

As long as you don't cancel, your premium membership will last indefinitely.

More goodies will be added as time goes by but the price may also go up so if you lock in the subscription now at USD17.95, you don't have to worry about any price increases further down the road.

If you cancel and sign up again, you will have to pay the new price whatever it may be. ;)

taureanwoman08 30-12-2012 06:13 AM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
Hi Mr Sammyboy

Thanks for introducing this Premium Membership. Sounds good. If a member has gone into moderation and he has minus one thousand points, ie -1000, will the member now get 1200 points after signing up, since you are also giving the member another 200 points? Or the member now starts with 200 points only? I am interested in this Premium Membership for some personal reasons and I look forward to your reply.

Thank you.

sammyboyfor 30-12-2012 06:37 AM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!
 
Any member who is at -1000 points now will have 200 points added to the account so they'll now be at -800. ;)

However, even though points are negative, the account will not be moderated.

If you have an account which is at -1000 points, PM me using that account and I'll investigate and may be able to restore the account depending on the circumstances.

Quote:

Originally Posted by taureanwoman08 (Post 8294226)
Hi Mr Sammyboy

Thanks for introducing this Premium Membership. Sounds good. If a member has gone into moderation and he has minus one thousand points, ie -1000, will the member now get 1200 points after signing up, since you are also giving the member another 200 points? Or the member now starts with 200 points only? I am interested in this Premium Membership for some personal reasons and I look forward to your reply.

Thank you.



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2022