The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Reputation system update - 7 Nov 2017 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=60407)

Hoon Kee 17-04-2010 09:42 PM

Re: Reputation system update - 12 March 2010

Quote:

Originally Posted by red_squirrel (Post 4781539)
Hi Sam, I would like to report a matter, dunno if you are keen to take up, buy I will just report anyway.

Hi Sam, I would like to report a matter, dunno if you are keen to take up, buy I will just report anyway.

Someone siggy violated the rep point system. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/1697218-post3.html swee swee lah, kee kee. :p

Samster

Signature

You UP my points and I UP yours.
You scratch my back and I scratch yours.

Next Points Target: 100.
Please leave your name behind and I will certainly return it

red_squirrel 17-04-2010 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoon Kee (Post 4781731)

Someone siggy violated the rep point system. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/1697218-post3.html swee swee lah, kee kee. :p

Samster

Signature

You UP my points and I UP yours.
You scratch my back and I scratch yours.

Next Points Target: 100.
Please leave your name behind and I will certainly return it

Aiyo.. just a signature mah.. why take it so hard?? Really can't think of anything nice so monkey see monkey do mah.. people put then i put also lor :D..

JIU XING 18-04-2010 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red_squirrel (Post 4781539)
Someone just taken 4 points away from me with a comment 'KNN'. Is that what you classified as vulgarities for zapping others?

cool it bro,dun think knn is vulgar la kekeke.... and zap 4 points not so bad la, me kenna numerous numbers of 4/ 5 points zap liao kekeke... enjoy ur life bro, paiseh 3 years later then up u again hor wahahaha :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoon Kee (Post 4781731)
swee swee lah, kee kee. :p

wahahaha....nnkc, si hoon kee also come here jalan jalan huh?? :eek: swee la swee la, 1 more kaki here...kekekek :p

songsong1213 20-04-2010 05:58 PM

Hi sammyboy, I have problem giving out rep to others, when I sign in the forum, my Nick shows, however when go into fl or other thread, it show that I am off line. Please advise. Thanks.

sammyboyfor 20-04-2010 06:19 PM

Tick "remember me".

Big Sexy 20-04-2010 08:44 PM

read this

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/newbie-...ml#post1470017

Quote:

Originally Posted by songsong1213 (Post 4789467)
when I sign in the forum, my Nick shows, however when go into fl or other thread, it show that I am off line. Please advise. Thanks.

Fiackbook 22-04-2010 09:16 PM

What is the minimum pts now to get power? Seems it has been changing every year, very hard for newbies like me to get power :(

sammyboyfor 23-04-2010 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiackbook (Post 4795309)
What is the minimum pts now to get power? Seems it has been changing every year, very hard for newbies like me to get power :(

It has not changed for the last three years.

If you don't post anything, you'll never get any power.

Big Sexy 23-04-2010 07:29 AM

35... and before you ask your next question kindly read
the first page of this thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiackbook (Post 4795309)
What is the minimum pts now to get power?

Hardtobeat 23-04-2010 08:10 AM

Positive Power Proposition for the Forum:

First of all THANK YOU for hosting a GREAT Forum. I cannot imagine the time and effort it takes to manage, but I surely enjoy and have met many friends here.

Suggestion for Power System: Many bros participate regularly (and positively) but are not in the 'arena' where points are really made. Obviously trading ups is not what you intended, but it is a BIG part of what happens - however I do not know how you would EVER control that.

I suggest rather than 35 point minimum to get any power, you look at CONTRIBUTION and PARTICIPATION - bros who are contributing (posting) or engaging positively / logging in at least two or three times a month (or whatever) for example, would get 1 power per year even if not 35 pnts.
Maybe say you cannot drop below 12 points or so to avoid power to those who flame for fun and detract from the positive sharing we all want.

I think there are ALOT of Bros out there who could improve the feedback system if given the chance.

Food for thought, but either way - keep up the GOOD work !!

HTB

sammyboyfor 23-04-2010 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardtobeat (Post 4796091)
I suggest rather than 35 point minimum to get any power, you look at CONTRIBUTION and PARTICIPATION - bros who are contributing (posting) or engaging positively /

3000 messages are posted daily. You're saying that I should read all 3000 to sort out the positive posts from the rubbish in order to decide who gets awarded rep power even though they don't meet the minimum points requirements???:eek:

Big Sexy 23-04-2010 08:29 AM

mate.. if the guy only login 2 to 3 times a month..he is hardly active and is unlikely to have any/enough constructive contributions..

However..if you happen to know of anyone who contribute regularly and doesnt get the proper recognition, let me know.. i will be most glad to "up' the fellow..;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardtobeat (Post 4796091)
bros who are contributing (posting) or engaging positively / logging in at least two or three times a month (or whatever) for example, would get 1 power per year even if not 35 pnts.

Oink Oink 23-04-2010 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 4796101)
3000 messages are posted daily. You're saying that I should read all 3000 to sort out the positive posts from the rubbish in order to decide who gets awarded rep power even though they don't meet the minimum points requirements???:eek:

If you do, add a pair of spectacles to your avatar.:D

Oink Oink 23-04-2010 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 4796115)
mate.. if the guy only login 2 to 3 times a month..he is hardly active and is unlikely to have any/enough constructive contributions..

However..if you happen to know of anyone who contribute regularly and doesnt get the proper recognition, let me know.. i will be most glad to "up' the fellow..;)

Ha...ha... I log on almost everyday but dare not say I have made enough constructive contributions. 2 to 3 times a month sounds more like the number of special visits paid monthly.

Big Sexy, how would you define regular contributions and proper recognition? IMHO, it's hard to come up with such a yard stick.

Big Sexy 23-04-2010 03:09 PM

mate...
of course are you NOT..
but if you have been in the forum long enough and spent enough time here
it wont be difficult to spot those regular contributors
here is one of them..
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/members/heroseven2003.html
his points are justified.
that's my 'yardstick'..;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oink Oink (Post 4796644)
Ha...ha... I log on almost everyday but dare not say I have made enough constructive contributions.

Big Sexy, how would you define regular contributions and proper recognition? IMHO, it's hard to come up with such a yard stick.