The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   KL - Malaysia's Finest! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   KTV in KL (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=20875)

Pink_Flyod 28-03-2009 09:32 PM

Re: KTV in KL

Quote:

Originally Posted by tck306 (Post 3599437)
Bro. Tks for nite too. Have not been drinking so much lately d ha. Nice Megellan. My ger was actually drunk during HH and she was rested at ger room.

Yr chick is tall but a bit lan si according to mant friends of mine. Look like Angelina Joe. Ha.

HH starts at 5pm till 9pm. HH gers wilder :)

Was at Champion last nite, the stock there also not bad, but not as many malay chicks there. Megellan there very exp. $750 per bottle cos not house brand, KNN!::mad:

How much is the cost of MaCellan in Sapphire ?? I think next time, we stick in the same place but party from Happy Hour....

Zonkie 29-03-2009 12:53 AM

My conclusion for going true the thread is Saphire and Champion is the KTV to go for in KL. Thanks for sharing.

tck306 29-03-2009 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod (Post 3601401)
How much is the cost of MaCellan in Sapphire ?? I think next time, we stick in the same place but party from Happy Hour....

Not to sure how much, bill was with u ma. I think $400 plus?

tck306 29-03-2009 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zonkie (Post 3601901)
My conclusion for going true the thread is Saphire and Champion is the KTV to go for in KL. Thanks for sharing.

Not neccesary these 2 outlets only bro.

Depending yr budget, if company pays and want to impress yr client, BP and vegas loh.

For us local who frequent always wannt drink, better these 2 KTV's HH as beer are cheaper then pub. Some more pay a little more got ger and pool to play....:)

andyk 29-03-2009 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tck306 (Post 3602805)
Not neccesary these 2 outlets only bro.

Depending yr budget, if company pays and want to impress yr client, BP and vegas loh.

For us local who frequent always wannt drink, better these 2 KTV's HH as beer are cheaper then pub. Some more pay a little more got ger and pool to play....:)

=> Been to Vegas a few times,BRO ! Really liked the local chinese babes there !...Always want to bring them back to the hotel but it's always too late to bonk them & either need to wake up early for business meeting or golf !...Exchange contacts but never follow up & always hoping that they will visit me across the causeway !....So only good memories !!! :)

tck306 30-03-2009 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyk (Post 3603001)
=> Been to Vegas a few times,BRO ! Really liked the local chinese babes there !...Always want to bring them back to the hotel but it's always too late to bonk them & either need to wake up early for business meeting or golf !...Exchange contacts but never follow up & always hoping that they will visit me across the causeway !....So only good memories !!! :)

Not cheap oh ta pao there overnite, min $1.5K man!! By the time we drunk and reach hotel, wonder still van bonk?! Some just 1 short and go back early morning!!!

The last time my oversea frd insisted me to take back from Bintang was short game with PRC, ended we extended till morning and no extra asked:) He he!

andyk 30-03-2009 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tck306 (Post 3605091)
Not cheap oh ta pao there overnite, min $1.5K man!! By the time we drunk and reach hotel, wonder still van bonk?! Some just 1 short and go back early morning!!!

The last time my oversea frd insisted me to take back from Bintang was short game with PRC, ended we extended till morning and no extra asked:) He he!

=> Yes,I know that,BRO ! So a better idea is to try to get to know them better by inviting meals next day & let them offer their "off duty rates" ! ;)

U Malaysian guys are so lucky ! Because I really luv Malaysian Chinese gals,wish i can be in KL every weekend !!! :D

fcukger 30-03-2009 12:34 PM

can newbie like me join u guys on the next trip if possible???

cheers,
fcukger

Pink_Flyod 30-03-2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tck306 (Post 3602799)
Not to sure how much, bill was with u ma. I think $400 plus?

Bro... Too much drink liao... it was 5 bottle in HCMC and 3 bottles with you... that's 8 bottle in 2 nights. Forgot everything already..:p:p

Pink_Flyod 30-03-2009 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyk (Post 3603001)

Andy... I think it was true a few years ago.. but the local gals scene there has changes... I think Sapphire is value for money. I guess if you want to impress your guess that you can always go to Vegas. BTW, my preference has always been Vegas than Bintang or Super Star. I was surprise to see the gal in Super Star is now in Sapphire.

tck306 30-03-2009 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fcukger (Post 3605659)
can newbie like me join u guys on the next trip if possible???

cheers,
fcukger

KNN, so many points still consider newbie ah?:eek:

fcukger 30-03-2009 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tck306 (Post 3605917)
KNN, so many points still consider newbie ah?:eek:

alamak dude... i am new in malaysia lahx... :p

lucky23 06-04-2009 01:24 AM

hi ppl, thanks for the lobang in KL, i'll in KL next weekend, will try to go champion or Sapphire. can anyone highlight the street where the 2 KTV is located?

thanks a million :D

andyk 06-04-2009 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod (Post 3605885)
Andy... I think it was true a few years ago.. but the local gals scene there has changes... I think Sapphire is value for money. I guess if you want to impress your guess that you can always go to Vegas. BTW, my preference has always been Vegas than Bintang or Super Star. I was surprise to see the gal in Super Star is now in Sapphire.

=> Yo Bro Pink_Flyod,thanks for the heads up !...Guessed when the mamasan move ktvs,they also bring over their gals !....Sori i can't recall where is Bintang or Sapphire ?...:)

tck306 06-04-2009 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyk (Post 3621657)
=> Yo Bro Pink_Flyod,thanks for the heads up !...Guessed when the mamasan move ktvs,they also bring over their gals !....Sori i can't recall where is Bintang or Sapphire ?...:)

Bintang is behind Westin Hotel and Marriort Hotel, back of Jalan Bukit Bintang.
Sapphire is at 7th Floor, Wisma MAA, Jalan Dewan Bahasa & Pustaka.