The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   My Shy GF (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=159657)

hotdogxox 13-12-2009 10:08 AM

My Shy GF

2 Attachment(s)
Managed to convince my shy GF to take some pics of herself. She got so wet in the process that we started bonking and some of the pics (next posting)actually shows the after effect of that :)

hotdogxox 13-12-2009 10:13 AM

Re: My Shy GF

4 Attachment(s)
For the Bros here......

Master007 13-12-2009 10:23 AM

Bro, I can safely say that 90% of us here do not fancy/appreciate close ups. You have to improve by taking pics of your hot chick with her full body and mask the parts you wish to keep hidden.

hotdogxox 13-12-2009 10:43 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Thanks Bro for the advice :)

Resubmitting again as realised that files smaller than 30kb are not registered.

hotdogxox 13-12-2009 10:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The last file for this batch

Master007 14-12-2009 12:35 AM

Bro, looks like my advice, though taken, was not heed.

Boss, maybe you should change the criteria for getting access to the forum. I seriously feel it is not fair to the other brothers who take effort to not just have a picture with 90% with a dick and a pussy. From my understanding of you, I believe you dun like it either.

PS, TS i zapped you. You may return the favor if you think it was not justified.

sammyboyfor 14-12-2009 04:32 AM

As far as photos go, everyone has their own personal tastes. It is not for me to impose my likes and dislikes upon others. Neither should you.

There are only two categories of contributors to this section that I abhor...

1) Those who post fake stuff stolen from somewhere else.
2) Those who post the barest minimum of 6 images which are, in their own words, "in order to gain access.." then proceed to download EVERY SINGLE ATTACHMENT they can find here and then disappear without a trace never to be heard of again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master007 (Post 4375585)
Bro, looks like my advice, though taken, was not heed.

Boss, maybe you should change the criteria for getting access to the forum. I seriously feel it is not fair to the other brothers who take effort to not just have a picture with 90% with a dick and a pussy. From my understanding of you, I believe you dun like it either.

PS, TS i zapped you. You may return the favor if you think it was not justified.

yang punk 14-12-2009 10:27 AM

Hi Bro TS

Your shy gf doesn't look like a morning glory... more like a well used milf. How about some background info to make your post more interesting? ;)

Master007 14-12-2009 03:01 PM

Well, okay, you're the boss. :)

So what about post pics to gain points? Then points used to download pics? This way, you wouldn't have cases like number 2 happening.

Or something like can buy points? Haha, I bet everyone is cursing me now.