The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Fucking other people's wife (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=247155)

Gixer 28-07-2011 04:01 PM

Fucking other people's wife

What would you guys do if a guy says you can fuck his really hot wife only if he can then fuck you? Would you do it?

I think its the biggest reverse cuckold fantasy, instead of being the weak one by letting some other guys fuck your wife and you watch, you are the dominant one that fucks the other guy. You "own" both your wife and the other guy. What do you guys think?

Just had the thought after I read some Arab guy sodomized his wife's lover before killing him and cutting off the other guys balls.

Read so much about guys offering to service other people's wives, so just wondering if the husband made an offer like this, would there be any takers? And no, my wife is not on offer, but I'd fuck a guy, but not for the sexual thrill. Its like Mike Tyson said "I'm gonna fuck you till you love me" :D

acidicavex 28-07-2011 04:10 PM

Re: Fucking other people's wife

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gixer (Post 6174989)
What would you guys do if a guy says you can fuck his really hot wife only if he can then fuck you? Would you do it?

I think its the biggest reverse cuckold fantasy, instead of being the weak one by letting some other guys fuck your wife and you watch, you are the dominant one that fucks the other guy. You "own" both your wife and the other guy. What do you guys think?

Just had the thought after I read some Arab guy sodomized his wife's lover before killing him and cutting off the other guys balls.

Read so much about guys offering to service other people's wives, so just wondering if the husband made an offer like this, would there be any takers? And no, my wife is not on offer, but I'd fuck a guy, but not for the sexual thrill. Its like Mike Tyson said "I'm gonna fuck you till you love me" :D

Err won't do it i guess if you to let a guy do it how hot also no way. Unless is a gal with a fake dick hahahaha but NO way from a guy letting lose control and deposit his load thiinking about it give me the creep

Oh yea just to share a friend secret tell me this he wanted to poke his gf back entrance the gf was reluntance so he show the gf with those AV and euro caucasian xxx. But how there is 1 scene that the gal is a DOM and use a fake dick to poke a sub guy. And it gave my friend Gf a idea hahahaha she want to do that to my friend 1st before she allow my friend to poke hers well end up they never did it.

Ichigowaffles 28-07-2011 04:13 PM

Imagine, after a hot session with his 36D wife,
i would rather dominant that man,doggy fuck his tight arse while his naked wife licks my nips and kisses my chest...waiting for her round two...
i need a beautiful visual...the woman will be my fuel to go on...

RealEstateGuy 28-07-2011 04:15 PM

Quote:

That's a dysfunctional replationship. Against the norms of SG society for sure.

BiRd13 28-07-2011 05:07 PM

Quote:

Bro... Pardon my english... In the bold sentence, you mean the guy have a hot wife and let me fuck her... but in turn, he will fuck me??

If so, I don't think i will ba... I'm still straight... and want save my arse hole till the day i die... So for sure I wont cause of fucking his wife, and my arse hole kanna poke... No No for me... :D

BUT IF You mean that...
I fuck his wife... and he 'fuck' (As in.. scolding me in vulgar language) me... This I don't mind le... =X

alan0338 28-07-2011 05:25 PM

me will skip for sure, cant imagine letting another guy kan my kar chng :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

sytloverr 28-07-2011 06:27 PM

unless you swing that way.
dun think it's worth it.