The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Current market for hj plus breast sucking (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=984339)

Runningboy 01-05-2024 09:23 AM

Current market for hj plus breast sucking

Anyone knows the currenr rates for hj and breast sucking?

HSB2000 01-05-2024 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Runningboy (Post 23292790)
Anyone knows the currenr rates for hj and breast sucking?

What current rate? You should be the one to decide how much the ML worth. For me, generally $50 inclusive of roaming. I can HJ myself and save the $50 if the ML think otherwise...coz I'm actually paying mainly for touching her boob!!!

Choon Peng 01-05-2024 10:43 AM

Re: Current market for hj plus breast sucking

All HJ should be at $50 & ask for free roaming + sucking if you can.
If not could just walk off and end of service.

NorthGuy 01-05-2024 11:17 AM

i still pay $50 inclusive of roaming, i don't suck on ML boobs as most ML doesn't wash after each session. Most just pull up their bra after you finish sucking on them and saliva stays on the boobs & bra. I don't want to be sucking on another bro leftover.

Before covid started, i used to be paying $30-$40 inclusive of roam. Covid started then price increased. Many are deprived during Y2021-2022 period when closed shops just started opening. ML see the strong demands and started to ask for $50 (no roaming) / $80-$100 (with top roaming). Then last year some ML start to ask for another $30-$50 if want to roam down south.

Some bros will give in & topup with the mindset that since already here just enjoy & pay for that additional. Most bros will not have the determination to just end the session as already there & halfway neither up or down. But in turn, it becomes a cycle. Willing buyer & seller, one get richer, one gets poorer.

PeePeeBoyinSG 01-05-2024 11:22 AM

It depends on where you go to.
* Cat3 curtain joint or TCM joint : generally with top-up of 50, you will get to munch XiaoLongBao
* Cat1/Cat1 joints : you will likely need to pay a top-up of 80-100 to get the same offering

Of course, talk to the ML nicely, and be gentle.

ArnieArnie 01-05-2024 11:23 AM

Hj 50
Bj 80
Fj 100

thats all u need to know. u can pay lower than those if u nego good but tats the max price

Autumnsun 01-05-2024 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG (Post 23293094)
It depends on where you go to.
* Cat3 curtain joint or TCM joint : generally with top-up of 50, you will get to munch XiaoLongBao
* Cat1/Cat1 joints : you will likely need to pay a top-up of 80-100 to get the same offering

Of course, talk to the ML nicely, and be gentle.

I agree with @PeePeeBoyinSG going rate and @NorthGuy hygiene concern especially younger MLs in their 20s. I do notice tasting is no longer an option for some places, I guess the mls are concerned about hygiene too.

Maybe I'm a weird guy, I will bring wipes use before and after.

pete_the_fish 01-05-2024 11:55 AM

Depends on where you go and of cos the ML.
The best deal I got is $50 massage plus hj, play and suck tit's. Don't ask me where lol.

taumajid2003 01-05-2024 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HSB2000 (Post 23292966)
What current rate? You should be the one to decide how much the ML worth. For me, generally $50 inclusive of roaming. I can HJ myself and save the $50 if the ML think otherwise...coz I'm actually paying mainly for touching her boob!!!

Exactly ! mainly for the zhut zhut...$50 just for hj might as well DIY and save the dough

taumajid2003 01-05-2024 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pete_the_fish (Post 23293207)
Depends on where you go and of cos the ML.
The best deal I got is $50 massage plus hj, play and suck tit's. Don't ask me where lol.

well done ! that's the market rate !

taumajid2003 01-05-2024 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArnieArnie (Post 23293097)
Hj 50
Bj 80
Fj 100

thats all u need to know. u can pay lower than those if u nego good but tats the max price

Totally agreed and all should stick to this...anything higher, please practise self control and restraint and totally reject it. If all can do this, in no time all brothers will enjoy this rate. Those who try to chop our carrot head, let them go bust and vanished. We are the one paying and supporting their business. Please always remeber that. Without our patron, they cannot operate at all. No income in...you think how long they can last? Use your brain to think

taumajid2003 01-05-2024 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choon Peng (Post 23292996)
All HJ should be at $50 & ask for free roaming + sucking if you can.
If not could just walk off and end of service.

Bravo ! Bravo ! Second this !

afterburn 01-05-2024 12:33 PM

The best deal I have now but only one rare case, bbbj/cim at only 50 tips. Don't say only zhut zhut :D Raw cip (ml has tied her tubes) at 100 also have. But very risky this one and luckily gone home by now.

As others have mentioned, it is up to individual and chemistry with the ml and regularity. So no point sharing.

Put effort into those fresh ml that just started working here, they will be quite innocent about the rates and once you have agreed a price with her, you can enjoy the good deal until you stop going or she quits.

For 50 tips, hj with roaming is the absolute minimum service level to expect.

ArnieArnie 01-05-2024 01:35 PM

if ever any ML ask to top up for roamimg, say no. just finish the hj n never return

FatSpider 01-05-2024 01:45 PM

other suck finish, u suck their saliva
nani the f