The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Screwing My Friend's Girlfriend (Multiple times) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=891779)

Charleslec 24-07-2022 09:19 PM

Screwing My Friend's Girlfriend (Multiple times)

I’ve been long time reader on the stories in this forum and enjoyed most of it. Perhaps now is time for me to share. I'm actually hesitant to write about it in case my friend is in this forum and I'm exposed.

And so, I might leave out details that might reveal my identity (accidentally).

It all started when I met my friend, let's call him James (or J). We've good friends since high school and for some reason, he always seem to date good looking & hot girls despite not being super handsome or fit. He just has the charm.

Being a teenager going through puberty, I always fap to his girlfriend(s) at night when I'm alone in my room. Stalking them and sometimes replaying videos on field trips that I secretly film.

I was single most of my life. Once we started uni, and because I'm close to J, I hang a lot with his girlfriend after class and during our night outs. Among all of his girlfriend, I click the most with his current gf, let's call her Emily (or E). J is the type that likes to play his phone, talk to other bros during night outs. Often giving little to no attention to E.

I grab these opportunity to get to know E more deeply. I'd learn how to be humorous and read about artsy stuff (like aerial, painting, etc) so I can speak the right language with her.

E looks like your GND and basically that girl in high school you'd want to fuck. She's 2 years younger than us (21yo) with super smooth skin. Mixed Filipino and Australian. She's probably a C cup and has a model body (she works out a bit). Her smiles just melts my heart, esp with that smooth soft lips and white teeth. I can only imagine my dick inside her mouth.

On normal days, we'd chat in uni and on whatsapp. When J and E have their fights, I'd be her go to to rant and we'd talk about everything and anything. I guess we were more like emotional buddies than fuck buddies. I'd know that because J would talk about their sex lives with me. And boy she sounds very wild on bed.

The breakthrough came on one trip.

A bunch of us (5 girls 6 guys) decided to go to Bali for a 7-day holiday. That morning, she wore a short white skirt and light purple crop top. First time seeing her wearing this short skirt - exposing her silky smooth skin. I think she's wearing like this to show other girls that she's hotter.

While checking in, J was doing J things, talking to other bros and girls on that trip, ignoring E. E walked towards me and shoulder bump me.

E: Hey, excited for this trip? Maybe you can hit on one of those girls ;)
Me: Haha yeah that sounds like a good plan. You be my wingwoman lo (In reality, all I can think of is screwing her, not others - though others are a good 8/10)
E: Of course, I know Naomi is into you. She's been talking about you recently.

I've been working out for this trip so I can show my body to E, but I guess Naomi works too?

We boarded the plane...

To be continued

For those curious, this is her.
https://ibb.co/zh6HP4p

ofdemoacc 24-07-2022 09:33 PM

Re: Screwing My Friend's Girlfriend (Multiple times)

Good story bro. Camping here...

Charleslec 24-07-2022 09:54 PM

.. Double posted, have edit to remove this post.

Charleslec 24-07-2022 10:45 PM

Finally found out how to load pics on this platform!

AnnieYJL 24-07-2022 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charleslec (Post 21484217)
I’ve been long time reader on the stories in this forum and enjoyed most of it. Perhaps now is time for me to share. I'm actually hesitant to write about it in case my friend is in this forum and I'm exposed.

And so, I might leave out details that might reveal my identity (accidentally).

It all started when I met my friend, let's call him James (or J). We've good friends since high school and for some reason, he always seem to date good looking & hot girls despite not being super handsome or fit. He just has the charm.

Being a teenager going through puberty, I always fap to his girlfriend(s) at night when I'm alone in my room. Stalking them and sometimes replaying videos on field trips that I secretly film.

I was single most of my life. Once we started uni, and because I'm close to J, I hang a lot with his girlfriend after class and during our night outs. Among all of his girlfriend, I click the most with his current gf, let's call her Emily (or E). J is the type that likes to play his phone, talk to other bros during night outs. Often giving little to no attention to E.

I grab these opportunity to get to know E more deeply. I'd learn how to be humorous and read about artsy stuff (like aerial, painting, etc) so I can speak the right language with her.

E looks like your GND and basically that girl in high school you'd want to fuck. She's 2 years younger than us (21yo) with super smooth skin. Mixed Filipino and Australian. She's probably a C cup and has a model body (she works out a bit). Her smiles just melts my heart, esp with that smooth soft lips and white teeth. I can only imagine my dick inside her mouth.

On normal days, we'd chat in uni and on whatsapp. When J and E have their fights, I'd be her go to to rant and we'd talk about everything and anything. I guess we were more like emotional buddies than fuck buddies. I'd know that because J would talk about their sex lives with me. And boy she sounds very wild on bed.

The breakthrough came on one trip.

A bunch of us (5 girls 6 guys) decided to go to Bali for a 7-day holiday. That morning, she wore a short white skirt and light purple crop top. First time seeing her wearing this short skirt - exposing her silky smooth skin. I think she's wearing like this to show other girls that she's hotter.

While checking in, J was doing J things, talking to other bros and girls on that trip, ignoring E. E walked towards me and shoulder bump me.

E: Hey, excited for this trip? Maybe you can hit on one of those girls ;)
Me: Haha yeah that sounds like a good plan. You be my wingwoman lo (In reality, all I can think of is screwing her, not others - though others are a good 8/10)
E: Of course, I know Naomi is into you. She's been talking about you recently.

I've been working out for this trip so I can show my body to E, but I guess Naomi works too?

We boarded the plane...

To be continued

https://ibb.co/zh6HP4p

Charles naughty naughty …..😘😘

Ttelda 24-07-2022 11:27 PM

Good start bro, please continue :)

opsite 25-07-2022 12:07 AM

pitching tent 😊

want0nmee 25-07-2022 12:11 AM

Gt pic in the post? Camping for more

Jasee 25-07-2022 12:29 AM

Now you got me interested.. next part whenever you’re ready! (;

sytchioshiok 25-07-2022 03:16 AM

Got a feeling will be a juicy story, camping for updates :D

plok 25-07-2022 09:23 AM

Quote:

What does high school means in sg?

mrhobbit 25-07-2022 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plok (Post 21485288)
What does high school means in sg?

Grammar school grade 1 to 6= Primary
Mid School grade 7 to 10 = Sec
High school grade 11 & 12 = JC
College = Uni

These are the ang mo terms

wolfyboi 25-07-2022 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charleslec (Post 21484365)

Is that really her? Or similar to how she looks like?

BushTracker 25-07-2022 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charleslec (Post 21484365)

( Click to show/hide )

Good start bro, keep the updates coming.

btw, you are afraid that "James" is here on this forum and yet you post picture of his girl friend here? Daring!!

sexbuzz 25-07-2022 11:25 AM

Quote:

If that is really her wouldn't TS be exposed if his friend is a forum samster?