The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   PREMIUM forum membership now available! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=338343)

tawadan 08-01-2013 01:44 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Which stupid moron in the right mind will pay money to be premium member here??? Some morons here are really naive and gullible here. Really dumb! So easy to con money from these members here. Easy money! :D:rolleyes:

Don't make balls laugh lah... no wonder this forum can operate here by collecting money from these pimps or OKTs here to operate... good for the boss of this forum but pathetic for those sbf members... :D:rolleyes:

3072 08-01-2013 05:56 PM

boss what is preiume acc ryushare? some guy pm me ask me to buy and paste link virus?

Big Sexy 08-01-2013 06:09 PM

mate.
we have got nothing to do with ryushare..
i strongly recommed you to zap that fellow who pm you. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3072 (Post 8340240)
boss what is preiume acc ryushare? some guy pm me ask me to buy and paste link virus?

3072 08-01-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 8340296)
mate.
we have got nothing to do with ryushare..
i strongly recommed you to zap that fellow who pm you. ;)

i nice guy la.. lol !! okok i think virus.

Advanced 09-01-2013 01:15 AM

hahah... still waiting for more privileges on premium :D

Fat Bear 09-01-2013 05:49 AM

Can used paypal to pay for it.

sammyboyfor 09-01-2013 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Bear (Post 8342508)
Can used paypal to pay for it.

Paypal cannot be used to purchase adult content.

Nosex 09-01-2013 10:45 AM

Applied this morning. Access does not work. Maybe not yet? Dropped PM to admin.

Big Sexy 09-01-2013 10:51 AM

mate, you are already a premium member
hmm..what do u mean access does not work?:confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosex (Post 8343212)
Applied this morning. Access does not work. Maybe not yet? Dropped PM to admin.

Shakyywayy 09-01-2013 11:09 AM

Just a suggestion:

*Maybe for premium member, can increased the up/zap period to 4 days instead of the normal 2 days. Find it difficult to up others who make the effort to write report, whenever there are more than 2 bros posted reports on the same day and then another brother on the following day. By then, their posts already expired.

*And also if you allow premium members to post in the private section, it really help to boost those bros who contribute photos. Not many wanted to post if there are little encouragement from those who view it. Many stop after a few photos when they realised the response isn't that great. And many of those verotel members also cant post. Since we already able to view the photos, might as well allow us to post there. It's a win win situation for them, us and you too. It will really boost up that private section. Already I noticed, many prefer to post in the open section as the response is much much better.

Carefully considered these 2 points, cheers

sammyboyfor 09-01-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shakyywayy (Post 8343311)
Just a suggestion:

*Maybe for premium member, can increased the up/zap period to 4 days instead of the normal 2 days. Find it difficult to up others who make the effort to write report, whenever there are more than 2 bros posted reports on the same day and then another brother on the following day. By then, their posts already expired.

*And also if you allow premium members to post in the private section, it really help to boost those bros who contribute photos. Not many wanted to post if there are little encouragement from those who view it. Many stop after a few photos when they realised the response isn't that great. And many of those verotel members also cant post. Since we already able to view the photos, might as well allow us to post there. It's a win win situation for them, us and you too. It will really boost up that private section. Already I noticed, many prefer to post in the open section as the response is much much better.

Carefully considered these 2 points, cheers

Those who want responses to their images would always be better off posting in the open forum as there are thousands of views daily vs 10 to 20 in the private forum.

I'll have to check with contributors. I know my primary contributor heroseven2003 is not interested in response. He's more interested in the collaboration. ;)

Advanced 11-01-2013 06:02 AM

got a question on below quote:

"Plans are in place for a premium lounge with restricted access where special offers are available only to premium members. "

so we have a premium lounge?:eek:

Big Sexy 11-01-2013 06:25 AM

working on it mate
will keep u guys updated.
look out for it ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Advanced (Post 8352658)
got a question on below quote:

"Plans are in place for a premium lounge with restricted access where special offers are available only to premium members. "

so we have a premium lounge?:eek:

h0n9 11-01-2013 12:53 PM

I have sign up but no points added yet

Big Sexy 11-01-2013 01:57 PM

mate.. it is automated..

did you click on the link provided in the first post of this thread to sign up?:confused:

check out post 20 on how to sign up..
get back to us if you have already done that and still didnt get the extra points.. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by h0n9 (Post 8353914)
I have sign up but no points added yet