The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   PREMIUM forum membership now available! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=338343)

kaig 15-01-2013 07:48 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

hi admin...
is it able to input more detail what will i get when i sign for this ...
or just able to view those pics tht all?

Meow^^ 15-01-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaig (Post 8375468)
hi admin...
is it able to input more detail what will i get when i sign for this ...
or just able to view those pics tht all?

It's all here : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=338343 first post. :)

namelessss 15-01-2013 11:52 PM

hi admin

if i want to sign up for straight 3 months...can i pay but other methoD?

sammyboyfor 16-01-2013 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by namelessss (Post 8376571)
hi admin

if i want to sign up for straight 3 months...can i pay but other methoD?

Because everything has to be configured manually, it is not economical to do short periods.;)

Big Sexy 16-01-2013 08:38 AM

Hi all..

There is now a new Premium Lounge Forum EXCLUSIVE to Premium members only.

Premium members are entitled to a 10% discount if you engage the services of those Premium advertisers there. ;)

More to come!

lt0l0tl 16-01-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 8377600)
Hi all..

There is now a new Premium Lounge Forum EXCLUSIVE to Premium members only.

Premium members are entitled to a 10% discount if you engage the services of those Premium advertisers there. ;)

More to come!

Non-premium members can go in and see see look look or not? If can, they maybe tempted to join to get discounts from premium advertisers.

Big Sexy 16-01-2013 08:02 PM

sorry mate. the new forum is Exclusive for premium members only.

premium members will receive a code which they can use to get discount from the OKTs there.;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by lt0l0tl (Post 8380471)
Non-premium members can go in and see see look look or not? If can, they maybe tempted to join to get discounts from premium advertisers.

Botakhead 17-01-2013 08:54 AM

Dear Sammy boss, admin personnel, I've one problem regarding the cloak function in chat room, how to uncloak from my mobile phone when accessing chat room? Thank you. Appreciate your kind attention.

sammyboyfor 17-01-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Botakhead (Post 8382948)
Dear Sammy boss, admin personnel, I've one problem regarding the cloak function in chat room, how to uncloak from my mobile phone when accessing chat room? Thank you. Appreciate your kind attention.

The android/ios chat client is very basic. It does not have all the options. You have to configure how you want to chat from your computer.

sammyboyfor 18-01-2013 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3072 (Post 8387141)
how to stop credit card from re-newing my Premium account , i lost my ventol account already forget email also any admin can pm me help privately?

If you PM me the email address that you used to sign up for your verotel account, I'll try to track down the details for you. ;)

varianyew 18-01-2013 03:14 AM

Hi all, i just purchased a premium membership. Does anybody know why i cant see the attached files at all at some of the threads? or rather at most of the older threads in the private section. I have not much problems viewing the newer ones!

3072 18-01-2013 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by varianyew (Post 8387784)
Hi all, i just purchased a premium membership. Does anybody know why i cant see the attached files at all at some of the threads? or rather at most of the older threads in the private section. I have not much problems viewing the newer ones!

from what i know, the older one are stored in a entire diff datebase which needs another way to view. maybe u can ask our boss on that.

latest still viewable.

varianyew 18-01-2013 04:09 AM

thanks bro, i have pmed our boss about it already! thanks! :D

Big Sexy 18-01-2013 06:00 AM

hi mate.. please refer to post 134 of this thread.;)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=134

Quote:

Originally Posted by varianyew (Post 8387784)

georgemagnum 18-01-2013 09:02 AM

From Application to contents .... All smooth smooth ..... Great efforts here ..... Many daily applications for services/purchase, etc should take a leaf off u guys ..... Cheers! :)

gm