The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Married Bros who kena genital herpes (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=969038)

Darrengoh8 26-12-2023 05:53 PM

Married Bros who kena genital herpes

What do you do? How do you tell your wife

DoctorSTD 26-12-2023 06:20 PM

Re: Married Bros who kena genital herpes

How did u got it?

ATCong 26-12-2023 08:23 PM

Never tell your wife !

Just get it treated asap and in the meantime avoid sex with wife till fully recover.

Darrengoh8 26-12-2023 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATCong (Post 22935179)
Never tell your wife !

Just get it treated asap and in the meantime avoid sex with wife till fully recover.

The point is herpes cannot be treated fully. The sores can disappear but the risk of infection remains. You can’t avoid sex with wife forever

technoknight 26-12-2023 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darrengoh8 (Post 22935239)
The point is herpes cannot be treated fully. The sores can disappear but the risk of infection remains. You can’t avoid sex with wife forever

Can show how it looks like?
At ur thigh or penis

How long to discover?
Any 1st symptoms

Darrengoh8 26-12-2023 10:18 PM

My outbreak was a year ago on the penile shaft. Everyone’s outbreak is different though. Some have a sore, some have a cut. It’s all different

That’s not the point of this thread though

ATCong 27-12-2023 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darrengoh8 (Post 22935239)

I understand from a doctor that herpes people will know when the infection returns. When that happens abstain from sex. But need to find an excuse for wife if she wants sex at that very moment..

When no inflection time then can go ahead.

Lawrencegan 27-12-2023 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATCong (Post 22936107)
I understand from a doctor that herpes people will know when the infection returns. When that happens abstain from sex. But need to find an excuse for wife if she wants sex at that very moment..

When no inflection time then can go ahead.

Nah doesn’t work like this

The point is at any point in time it’s possible that the virus is shedding. You may or may not have symptoms. There is no way to know for sure if you will spread

The only things you can do is to take valtrex and wear condom. But how to explain to wife why wear condom when you have not been wearing all the time. That’s another matter

james38 27-12-2023 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darrengoh8 (Post 22934769)
What do you do? How do you tell your wife

Hi Darren,
May i know how did u kana the genital herpes.... from BBBJ or raw sex?
Heard that it can be spread by just kissing too.
Thank you :)

Rgds,
James

Darrengoh8 27-12-2023 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james38 (Post 22937199)
Hi Darren,
May i know how did u kana the genital herpes.... from BBBJ or raw sex?
Heard that it can be spread by just kissing too.
Thank you :)

Rgds,
James

Condom sex but I guess part of my penile shaft wasn’t covered. The part where the outbreak was is at the base of my penile shaft. So my only guess is that it got spread through that.

In any case condoms are also not transmission proof according to reports

Darrengoh8 27-12-2023 04:03 PM

But anyway that’s not the topic here…

zai1 29-12-2023 08:10 PM

NEVER NEVER tell ur wife !!!

this one u bring it to ur grave. She will "forgive" on the outside, but inside her there will always be the "bone".

Risky to tell her the truth. Just find some excuses not to have sex with her when u have ur outbreak.

U can try to "convince" her is just pimples or chicken pox when u having outbreaks and she happens to see it.

Darrengoh8 30-12-2023 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zai1 (Post 22942831)
NEVER NEVER tell ur wife !!!

this one u bring it to ur grave. She will "forgive" on the outside, but inside her there will always be the "bone".

Risky to tell her the truth. Just find some excuses not to have sex with her when u have ur outbreak.

U can try to "convince" her is just pimples or chicken pox when u having outbreaks and she happens to see it.

But outbreak aside, transmission can still happen without outbreak though. So it’s like at some point she will get it and the truth will be out anyway

ArnieArnie 30-12-2023 10:38 PM

just say u prob got it before u met her n didnt have outbreak till now. according to wat i read, alot if people can have it n never show symptoms at all. do blood test also not 100% accurate

Darrengoh8 31-12-2023 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArnieArnie (Post 22945430)
just say u prob got it before u met her n didnt have outbreak till now. according to wat i read, alot if people can have it n never show symptoms at all. do blood test also not 100% accurate

A little bit hard though, like 15 years for my case…Too long a period…