Thread: L8h43
View Single Post
Old 14-07-2005, 11:31 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman
but this hse is not in our league even though its cat 40hse la. if do enuff research u'll realize only those who can afford will discover the gems inside. those who cant afford will only get SOP svc. not many samsters post things here is either they found the gems in there liao, or they're those who can afford it, bt not as computer literate as most of us here...

This shows that bro red-perrier is one of the regular of this hse ya.

Cheers
Maybe you can elaborate more in detail on your reasoning on those who can afford will find gems and those who can't will only get SOP services.

I have been going into this house for the past 5 trips, but never chose anyone. I look at the full fish tank, look at the girls, look at the photos before, they don't struck me in the looks dept. Maybe they have something up their sleeves which I don't know.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...