View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4evergood
wah...u are so dare-ing......guess only young pple dare to do such thing so openly......me got the urge but still not dare-ing enough.......old liao....

Those mus be the good memories of your bonking life....
hehee thanks. u just try 1 time and more will come. actually quite hard to find gf who are so open but can train them. =p
my current gf at first also don't dare but slowly manage to persuade to do outside. now she is wilder than me. now, when i request her not to wear bra to go out, she will insist me not to wear underwear also. lol... but manage to bargain to boxer. But i also feel funny.
yest went to lido 1 to watch stealth in afternoon. she purposely wear those translucent basketball singlet and a jacket outside(no bra). Inside cinema, she took off her jacket and my didi immediately cannot tahan. So transparent, can see nipple clearly. =p
Near ending of the movie, cannot tahan. bring her to the guys toilet and bonk her there. Bring her in easy but leave hard as not sure if have people coming in. By the time we leave, already start another stealth show. =p
Not really comfortable in toilet but damm exciting.