Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yearzero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Genesis Spa KL

Greetings, my solo adventure for tonight

First time here, after identify its location (thx to big neon sign) i went in and turns out everyone on the elevator are going to the same floor!
Receptionist ask whether i want massage or spa, said i want spa, change my clothes to short and keep my things inside the locker

The spa layout has a stairs that go down and i thought the sauna are downstairs the worker appointed me to the right location haha (silly me), dip myself in jacuzzi, after that take a shower then proceed to cafe.

Not many ppl tonight, got myself a drink order chicken chop, in the meantime i get to enjoy the parade by other bros.
suprisingly none of the captain approach me so i decide to call one and said i want massage, that is when his expression change(maybe he thought im a clean customer) he sat down and tell me the package, i said i want full service and my choice are prc or viet, was looking forward to local ckt tho, guess not my luck

Decide to go with prc and he summon the parade, the lineup definitely suit those who love boobs, among the lineup one sweet looking caught my eyes decide to go for her

Name:Fanny
Nationality: prc( Guandong)
Boobs: B
Face: 8/10
Gfe:6/10
fj:yes 8/10 capped
Bbbj:7/10
B2b: yes (dry)
Dmg:Rm268

After duck and chiken conversation, she proceed to clean me while i roam onto her asset, after bath she massage me then b2b then bj then cap and ride to the finish line.

My next hunt probably a local, any bros can recommend me place to find local wl? Preferably in kl/pj area