Old 04-01-2015, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
seinfeld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Very useful read. Thank you for the advice.

I have also fallen for whores. Fascinating isn't. If you were to ask me when I was before 21 if I will ever love a prostiute, let alone have even a tinge of infatuation, I would have burst into laughter and said you were crazy.

But some guys (myself) might have had rather unsuccessful attempts in trying to chase that cute girl in the other class in school, or their marriage has turned into a chore.

So when a prostitute provides you great service and treats you well. Its easy to forget its a business transaction. We always entertain the thought that, maybe or what if she really has feelings for me. She's a human being too.

When the relationship is accelerated , with the help of cash. When we get to hug or French kissed by a beautiful girl, sometimes its not easy to control yourself. Especially when you are single and lonely. You find yourself visiting them and paying them just to chat and kiss. Buying them gifts.

I would always ask myself why not? Is it really impossible to have a real girlfriend/boyfriend relationship with someone thats a prostitute? But I can go crazy thinking if they are really pretending, so I will be one of their many consistent customer. Or maybe she does like me for real? There's always a possibility.

Unfortunately, its always too difficult to trust a prostitute. I always ask myself how many boyfriends does she really have. Whether is it all about money, etc.

My opinion, at least as of today, is unless you are able to live in the same country as her permanently. Be it bringing her to singapore or moving to her country. And secondly she will have to change her job or you take care of her expenses entirely. If not, falling for a whore without these 2 factors met is extremely likely to make you a depressed lonely man again. Except you lost a lot of money this time.