View Single Post
Old 20-01-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!
Re: Johnbass - The Clone & Spammer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<totally>> View Post
I'm not helping either parties. However, if bro xuan got a min to spare, do continue reading what I wish to say.

I dunno who you are in the real world. Maybe really someone just by blowing the whistle can gather numerous supporters or well versed in martial arts.
But if you saw those guys from 14 floor, how har? According to my knowledge, nobody has yet to learn the skill to catch a bullet with a hand.
Next, what she do for living, none of own concern, By telling what she did, you have committed the fault of breaking of one's ricebowl. That reason is gd enuff to give her the chance to get back at you.

At least she earn her own money and what she wanna do, we are in no position to judge her. During courtship, you also know but why din you say out it was wrong. Now breakup then say and with blackmailing intentions.. A gentleman dun kiss and tell. You know you are getting no way with this type of drama.

做人留一线,日后好相见。
No issue bro. I understood you.

Think bout it. I wasn't wrong to warn anyone who wanna get involve sexually if she MAY still has illness? Lol.

I don't need to cry mf how she cost my work indirectly either. And I was never the one who went back after break up.

This girl kept coming back on and off and on and off while dating others. I sympathize her at the start. Giving her advices when I first know she took drugs again. But she misused my trust by doing worse than before. You dk alot of things because what you hear is hearsay.

Certain people deserve certain treatment. If I do all these she still take drugs, sell her body, live her life a fraud. Then she must be really fk up.

Last edited by xuanz; 20-01-2015 at 07:34 PM.