View Single Post
Old 16-03-2015, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 13
jasonlim9547 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Thank you bro Sam and bro Big Sexy for the kindness.
How to send you the usercode ? after that, what should i do to sign up for the Premium Membership ?

As for the suggestion how to make us easier to understand any offer or message, I am afraid I am not in any position to comment. Nevertheless, I would like to share what I saw from company annual events presentation, by differentiate the area of activity through SIMPLE POINT FORM.

Example :
For XYZ Result, go here..
For ABC Result, go here.
For Enquiry, go here.

With that, may be can cut the details and straight away put the resolution.

May be I think most of us might be enjoy reading FR from all fellow cheongsters, but towards the selection of service, if we can have anything simple like want to have apple, click A; want to have girl, click G.

Anyway, just a two cents worth of comments.

Thank you again bro Sam and bro Big Sexy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you give me your usercode in the asiangirlsnextdoor.com site, I'll refund you your transaction and you can sign up for premium membership instead.

Ref the "no permissions" message if you can suggest how to make it more easily understood I would appreciate your inputs.

I tried to make it as clear as possible that those who wanted to view the images only can sign up at asiangirlsnextdoor.com or they can opt for the premium membership package instead.