View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Johnbass - The Clone & Spammer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Guailan or not guailan...
It's just each others' interpretation right?
Depends how good or bad each others' angmoh is...

Too bad my zappers cannot zap me now...
No chance to get your UP...
I hereby declare undeservingly the word Guailan as the latest angmoh word.

Snowleopards please take note when we make references in future when we so refer to IT. Everyday we learn something. My angmoh maybe bad but SL will definitely have a seh (in case my distractors are trolling).

FitPartner can we enter the word into Wikipedia? We have to develop all kind of Semantics to properly define it in a dictionary. Give some examples like:

1. The dog shows his guailanese by saying all bad people comes to the chat room in the night.

2. Can we stretch it : I am going to Guilan you if you continue to sian chiobu.

3. The dog and its clones are very guilanese. Huat you, you guilaner.

Anyway let us go to the CR to develop the definition and how to interpret Guailan. Maybe you will come out with your own derivatives like Gaolan. I don't know my angmoh not as good as IT's.