Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sexdeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanez View Post
Dunno if this place has been shared before but will just share it. Received a message from my regular ML that she has moved to a new place. Told me that there are two local Malays and 2 viets working at the new place. As a brown sugar lover, I quickly made my way down.

Place is central and looks clean. When I first entered, my regular greeted me but I really paiseh to disappoint her by telling her that I am there to try the minah. The new addition was not free so I am asked for the other girl. Went into the room and changed. Only thing is that shower is not attached, which is a bit of an inconvenience. After a quick shower, went back to the room and waited. A knock on the door and in came SS. Really local, really good looking. Started SOP which I am just going thru motion and chatted her up. She been in this line for awhile is in her late 20s. I would not label her as a Milf...but probably a pre-milf or post-syt. Anyway, after all that is done, was given an mcq question with three choices. Chose the last one and action starts. All I can say is that she really knows what she is doing and knows how to arouse her man. We tried at least 4 different positions before I fired all my rounds. All this while she was coordinating very well with my movements and seemed to be enjoying it as well. Or at least that's what it seems to me. But I must say that is one of the best that I had in a long while.

Name: SS
Face: 8/10 (late 20s)
Body: 8/10
Massage: 7/10
Gfe: 9/10
Extra: 9/10
DMG: $45 + $120 one hour. ( there are other packages available. But allow her to offer u and dun hard press her for it)

Definitely will rtm and try the other minah called DL whom I heard is younger...might even ask if tarma is possible. The place has 4 MLs altogether. 2 minah and 2 Viets. A little fresh for me as it is not the usual Chinese dish.

Bros who are interested, pls PM me. I will try to clear my inbox on a daily basis.

Hi Bro can share the location with me ?
Thank you a million