View Single Post
Old 21-07-2015, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

I don't understand why don't you just hire a PI and you get the answer you want....ranting here is not going to do any good to you....there is no way you can truly confront her unless you got evidence.

Your case is very much similar to my friend's case years back. He confront the wife without concrete evidence. And the wife end up turning the table back at him. Not only is this so, she started going out even more and put the blame all on my friends for making her all stress up. In actual fact she manage to get her tix to cheat openly.

My friend feels so bad and end up blaming himself for his wife going out episodes. And even treated her even nicer than before. But after I ask him to find a PI, he eventually relented as he felt worse and worse each day with the wife constantly going out all dress up nicely.

In the end, he really found out that the wife cheated on him and confront her with concrete evidence of photographs and video.

Without concrete evidence, you cannot truly confront a woman. At most ask a bit here n there and end up with more question marks in your head....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm