View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Hi,

Finally tried this H17R8(When you climb up the stair, turn left, keep left all the way to the last room). I want to try her the previous time, but she was really busy with at least 3 bros queuing for her. Dont know why that particular day she became so popular. From my experience, i know she sure had regular as sometimes her room is always closed.

Anyway, asked her how much and she quote $40. After paying her, we talk the normal stuff like makan already. I give her look 5.5(still acceptable for me, not that kind old and wrinkled) and body 6.0. I think she is in the early 40s but got the look of late 30. Very the MILF look. Fair skin. After stripping, we proceed to wash my brother. After which, she help me to dry up.(this is what i call petain standard at least). One more thing to add is her bed is her room and bed is very spacious. This very be better for brother who are like tall like me. I lie on the bed and await for her. I not too sure what her routine is like as it is my first time visiting her. She was lying on top of me and her tongue was like licking my right nipples and follow by left nipples. She was not shy about sticking her tongue all the way out and occasionally sucking and giving a light bite on both my nipples. During this sucking, she would sometimes wriggle her whole body on mine and sometimes using her finger to tickle both my side body. Not to mention during all this times, her pussy was sitting and rubbing my left legs. Can felt her pussy hair getting warm and moist. I thought its about time to bj when she raised my right leg and started ar me. ar and lick abit of my bro shaft and then ar again. After that, she perform bbj. She would perform quite alot of deep throat. As for me, i not a lover of deep throat. Ok, just when i thought its about time to fxck. She tilt her whole body side ways such that her butt is lying sideway to me and continue to blow. Without hesitation, i used my left hand to grip all left breast and then right breast. Her nipples are quite dark, but its the eraser pointed type. Fondle and rub her nipples. She would moan. I then moved my hand to her pussy. Using my middle finger, i just rub her pussy. Definitely wet.(maybe its ky jelly, but never see her apply). Pin point my finger to her
sensitive location and just rub circular and vigorously(somewhere near the top of the pussy, agar agar since cannot see her pussy). She was moaning
non-stop. When she stand up and turn to doggy for me, she already put in the condom for me. Not very tight but its damn slippery and wet. Her butt also not too bad, very meaty and smooth. Got piak piak somemore. One more thing is, she is moaning and asking me to fuck her hard. I was wacking very
hard and very stroke was piak piak all the way. My cock can tahan so long this time because it was too smooth. We then proceed to missionary. She automatically raised both her legs at a perpendicular. Whoooo. Can see her pussy and i hold my brother and slowly inserted into her. Thrust in and thrust her. Then she slowly let go her leg and spread out like normal. Then she signal my body to lie on her. I thought got frenching or maybe she want the hug type. Then she somehow moved her eraser nipples to me. I just suck and lick her right nipples and then moved to her left and fondle her right. She was moaning quite loud. Definitely outside can hear. I just keep on whacking and looking at her pussy and my brother in out motion. Really steam somemore to see her pussy and mine brother so wet. Her pussy area near the butt got water droplets.(honeydew). When i was about to explode, she was holding her hands to the bed and moaning like no tommorow. When i exploded, she still using her legs to not allow me to leave untill the whole army is squeeze out. Wash up for me.

I would definietely rtf because it is very up to standards for me. When we come to petain, go for good service as priority, follow by face and look as acceptable can liao. I hope she can provide these standard service to me as will as to all brothers. Consistency!!!!!!!!

regards