View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 19
Vega deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVega deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hour Glass figure! SHINE from Bonnie....

It was a last minute arrangement and I was lucky to have the time slot I wanted....I thanked my lucky stars the moment I set eyes on her…really very chio and cheerful girl.

Brief FR:
Looks: 7.5 - Very pretty as in foto. Quite fair with good complexion, nice toothy smile (if her teeth were more even, she’ll be just perfect)
Body: 7.5 – Nice height (1.65m). Even nicer boobs, smooth smooth skin. Slim waistline, altho’ she claims that she’s fat. She definitely is not….Great body.
BBBJ: 7 – Very hardworking as tho’ trying to make me CIM. Held off releasing.
FJ: 8 - 100% like making love with GF. Very obliging and responsive …various positions. Fantastic feeling. One super-powerful shot was all I needed. Spent rest of time cuddling and chatting.
AJ: N.A
Attitude: 9 – Friendly and chatty. She appears to be very professional in dealing with guys…saying the right things and smiling and laughing at the right moments…maybe it’s because of experience gained working as a PR person in a karaoke place back home. Overall a very pleasant 1 ½ hours.
Highly recommended.
RTF: Would like to first check out Twink or Posh