View Single Post
Old 17-03-2016, 01:31 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6510 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Masseur? Masseuse I hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempterYee View Post
And thumbs down to u & yr bule nonsense in btm,never credible,always misleading. Woes to those who listen to u.
Why are you so aggressive with me? No need.
For your information, it's not a nonsense, but it's French language:
Masseur = MALE operator who gives massage
Masseuse = FEMALE operator who gives massage
Therefore, reading that someone is happy to meet a "masseur" at Octopus sounds really funny (at least to those who know French). It's not a gay club, as far as I know.
Mr. matong36 knows French and used the word appropriately. I wanted to remark that. Thumbs up for him.

What is nonsense and misleading, is your personal perspective, and I don't argue. I say "I do not agree", not "you are misleading". You get the difference? Not so subtle. Everyone is free to have his own opinion. This is the way to be always happy with everyone.

I see you stored a collection of posts regarding me. Also someone who writes "you are on my ignore list since long time ago", but then writes me a message asking the favour to up one of his friends... Uhuhuh... Ok. I did that. Why not. Peace and happy.

I retain my personal opinion that, if I take a taxi from Harbour Bay to Formosa, I pay 50k on my arrival (which is a generous amount) and I don't need to spend time to bargain. This is the advice I give to my friends who visit Batam: be generous with drivers, because they live with that, they have a family to sustain, but do not overpay. You do not agree? Ok. We can be both happy anyway.
I took a taxi maybe one hundred times in my 20-25 visits to Batam (min 2 per visit, plus 1-2-3 times if I come back from pub or disco at night with a girl), plus hundreds of ojek rides, and I never had a single problem. Always smiles and good feeling with drivers (to be honest, one time I had a problem, but I left a dishonest driver, who wanted 70k from Newton to Formosa, alone and angry with himself).
"Bule nonsense"? Mostly, I succeeded to fuck an average of more than 1 different girl per day when I am in Batam, and without the help of taxi drivers I have been happy so far, with myself and with all others I met. Good place. Good people. I wish you all the best too.

Last edited by Black Page; 17-03-2016 at 02:10 AM.