Face/Body: 6.5/10 (slim, long hair)
BJ: 5/10 (robotic)
FJ: 4/10 (missionary only)
GF: 4/10 (7 after bonk)
Hygiene: 8/10
Service: 9/10 (exceptional)
Damage: $30
RTF: No unless I just want a no-rush service

Session summary: Strolled into Petain on a humid lunch time. Wanted to try a H11 WL but she closed her presumably to avoid an old man in front of me (and hopefully not me). Many doors were closed (perhaps it was still too early). Went to H22 and saw a relatively young gal with long hair. Asked for the price and got a hesitant $30. Mai Tu Liao. Closed the door, paid the $$$ and stripped double quick time (quickie during lunchtime, what do you expect?). Ada is her name and 27 is her age. She is rather slim with decnt looks and long smooth hair. She did a very thorough job washing my didi. Hygiene is important to me. I laid down on the bed and she immediately put on the cap when my didi is still soft. I got a feeling that her actions were scripted because what followed was robotic. She first licked my nipples and continued doing do despite my lack of interest. She would then lightly rub my balls. She then sucked on my balls (no interest here) and then proceeded to go up and down my small didi which has yet to be aroused. It was rather amusing to see her bob up and down trying to get my didi up. When I touched her nipples, she told me nicely not to touch her nipples (she used "nai tou") but to just grope her breasts, which put me off completely. I just stuck to sayanging her slim back and long hair. After 2 rounds of bobbing, she must be feeling giddy and asked me to mount her. I asked her for iGallop only to have her refused, saying that she felt very uncomfortable in that position. I just quickly plunged into her missionary-style and all she did was just hug me. No kissing allowed and no moaning at all. I just pumped for a few minutes and feeling bored, just bucked it up and cum. The only thing good about Ada is that she did not rush and after I have cum, patiently waited for me to pull my didi out. She then passed me a servette while she washed herself thoroughly. I was like resting on the bed and getting to defuse the heat in my head. She then proceeded to wash me and made some small talk. Suddenly, she became rather chatty. Well, I did enjoy the chat but how I wished she had put in the GFE during the bonk. In any case, I would recommend Ada for a no-rush service, otherwise nothing to shout about.