Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Location; H7R1 (2nd level)
Name: Jacqueline
Type: Malaysian Chinese
Face/Body: 7/10 (looks ok but unfortunately not my type; also the scars look a bit scary)
BJ: 9/10 (lick u raw)
FJ: 8/10 (iGallop-style loud piak piak & missionary)
GFE:8/10 (got a lovebite)
Hygiene: 7/10
Damage: $50 (worth it!)
RTF: Definitely if the queue is not too long

Session summary: It's a blazing hot afternoon when I strolled into Petain with the sole intention of checking the Queen of Petain (that is, if she is in). Thus, when I nervously ascended the staircase and to my relief, saw one guy waiting outside her door. This means she was working lah. Anyway, she has this Open/Closed tag on her door. As I lined up behind the guy, the door of Kathy (H7R6) opened, she looked flushed and unfortunately did not recognise me although I tried her 2 days ago. Nvm, back to the main story. I figured that the guy in front must have waited for quite some time because he was squatting. Yes, it could be very tiring standing. True enough, in less than 5 minutes, Jac's door opened and the guy in front moved in, greeting her; no doubt must be one of her regulars. This was the first time I had a look of how the Queen of Petain looked like.
Although I had then became the next-in-line, the waiting was miserable, compounded by other guys checking out the place. They just stared at me like I am a criminal. Funny that no one wanted to queue behind me. Perhaps, they were all rushing to do it before their belated lunch hour was up. In about 15 minutes, the door opened and I was about to savour the best. I had a closer look at Jac. She looked quite good but unfortunately, her looks was not my type. And I was a bit surprised by the scars she had when she stripped. Of course, I did not probe further as I was here only to poke. She made some small talk as I complaint about the hot weather and the waiting. After she washed my didi, she asked me to lie down and said that she would make me very “su fu” (comfortable). I was almost shaking with excitement. She begun by giving a sensual catbath with the CFM look and soft moans and moved on gradually to my didi which had (of course) at this point of time, stood at full attention. She then licked on the sides of my didi (which was something new to me) making it ever harder. I was like just lying down there, enjoying every moment. She then shifted into the 69 position and there was the first energetic pussy that I have ever seen. Something inside her pussy was moving as she capped my didi and engulfed it with her mouth. I grabbed her bum to have a closer look. She was certainly clenching her pussy muscles, whoosh what a sight. I don't really know what to do in a 69 actually and was distracted by her bobbing up and down my shaft. It felt so shiok. The entire BJ was relatively long and certainly one of the best I ever had and needless to say, my didi was in the hardest state. I seldom felt so hard!
Facing me, she then lowered herself gently onto me and rode up and down, making very loud piak piak sounds while I tickled her pinkish nipples. Shiok. After quite a while, she dismounted and motioned me to mount her. I wanted to do doggie but dunno how to say it to her. Entering her missionary-style, she curled her legs around me (which was something I loved) while I kissed her for all it takes. She would make soft moans and sometimes kissed back. If I am not mistaken, I got a lovebite from her. Kena questioned by CO later but I digress. However I think I was taking too long because after a few minutes pumping, I still did not cum. I was enjoying too much and had forgotten about the time. I had forgotten to cum because I wanted to go on forever. Of course, Jac seemed to sense this and motioned me to stop. I was a bit disappointed by that I had forgotten to cum in time and because I did not have extra cash with me, I could not extend time and sighz, no choice but to let her wash up. This gotta to be my best session in Petain so far, the only thing is that I did not cum but I promised I would cum hard the next time.