View Single Post
Old 15-04-2006, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
freakydots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hour Glass figure! SHINE from Bonnie....

HI Bros..

Sorry for the late FR...

I have to start by stating, "SHE THE BEST FL I HAD". Shine is definately shining very brightly. She will shower you till you shine.

Had Nothing much to do at the office and was reading FR on Shine, since it her last day decide to give it a try.

Had a hard time looking for the hotel and was walking here and there looking for it.Finally reach and was soaking wet.. When to the room and the air-c0n was not working damm...But her beautiful smile and body make the hotness go away..Rested for a while chatting...proceed to shower...had alittle fun there fondling her two B mountain...She really one beautiful girl.

Proceed to the bed..fenching and hugging like long lost couple..at the same time both our hands were exploring the world of pole and mountains.Proceed to Bj , she really work my pole hard, she really eat it all up. proceed to explore the cave, she was ridding hard and moaning softly and calling my name. Rode her hard and she response just moving fast and her hands was all over me..pump pump!!! she response" hard hard...im coming"..finally buah tahan release all million of babies into her( in cap).rest for awhile with my bro still in her..

Wash up and rested for awhile..chat and she was playing with my bro and kissing me ...cannot tahan ....ask her to cap me and blow me....rode her real hard...she ask for more and ask not to cum so fast...

session lasted for 20min...no stamine...finally cum....

Too Bad she going back....

My overall for her 10 /10

Bonnie please bring her back!!!!!