View Single Post
Old 18-05-2016, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 9
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold
Re: I was Naive (Story)

We rested for around 15mins and I remember Christina stroking my hair as I rest my head on her boobs.

I got off the bed and disposed the condom to my paper bin, after which I checked the bed for stains when I saw Christina's Bra. I held it up and saw the label it read 70D (Which I later realize it is a C cup). Christina snatch from me and asked for a towel indicating she wants to take a shower, I pass her one from my cabinet and guided her to the bathroom. I took a look at the clock and I was already late for school, plus the fact that Christina is taking a shower there is no way I am going to school today.

After Christina showered, She asked for a hairdryer which I took my mum's for her. As she was blowing her hair I hugged her from behind.

Me: So now you my GF?
Christina elbowed me and said: it's supposed to be a secret right?
Me: but....
Christina: I am not your GF.... You are younger than me....

With her response I went quiet, I release my arms from her.

she turn to me after drying her hair

Christina: Let's eat the breakfast I bought. Virgin.....

We finally ate the breakfast she bought, after which she told me she is going off to meet the girl and asked if I wanted to come along. I don't know why but I felt kind of dejected after what she say about us and I declined.

Am I in love with Christina now, or am I lusting for her body? Seriously I don't know.

Christina told me she was leaving and I showed her to the door.

Before she left she gave me a peck on my forehead

Christina: I know you like Joanne right....

I stood there speechless as I saw Christina walk away, I was confused