View Single Post
Old 18-06-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 13
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

1st blood FR for Pretty Jojo Titaniumbabes

Location: B area walk up apartment. Bad bonk, the walk up will be a chore. Good bonk I dont mind walking up more lol in this session.

Jojo is 25yo, lives in BKK, runs an online shoes business and hails from Surin, Thailand. Info provided by herself.

Looks: 10/10. The pics posted do NO justice to this pretty lady at all. The one I posted was the Jojo I made sweet love to. I had a hard time trying to figure who she resembles...the nearest comparison is that Malaysian Channel 8 actress, Chris Tong, Tong Bingyu imo. Jojo makes up well and carried herself with poise. Her face is almost flawless from what I remembered. It is not easy to forget that face when she smiles and she smiled a lot when tcss and BONKING. Fairer than normal thai tan. I just love her face!!! She brightened up this slow, lazy, gloomy Sunday for me instantly.

Body: 9/10. Jojo is about as advertised. 152cm, petite yet solid body with a meaty perky ass to boot. Her skin is smooth to the touch. Very well maintained, young skin is young skin, those who are experienced chiongsters will know with a touch.

Boobs: 7.5/10 Her only weakness...her 34B boobs have slight sag associated with child birth. BUT definitely not those that will straight to drop the ground type of papayas. Jojo confided she used to have solid boobs before....haizzzz but to me, definitely more than acceptable, her face makes up for other shortcomings. Nipples are good to suck and she got super aroused when i ate them. She wants them enhanced when she is financially.

Pussy: 9/10. Trimmed and delicious for Da Vinci to work on. No hint of foul smell. Fingering and a few flicks of my brush-tongue, her water flowed freely. Aroi mak mak!!!

Frenching: 9/10. Initially Jojo was shy, a bundle of nerves and robotic to be honest. After shower, ice breaking, tcss, she opened up. She is NO hardcore frencher but provided lover type frenching. Fantastic, non stop frenching with plenty of saliva exchanged. When was the last time, you frenched someone whilst bonking and when you withdraw and took a look at your partner, you see her smiling? Dont know how to best describe this but damn damn arousingly good. Lovers' frenching!!!

BBBJ: 8.5/10. I might had better BBBJ but Jojo's was solid enough with tongue playing along my shaft and when DT, I can feel her tongue continuously working on my dick. After 5 mins of blowing, she catbathed me whilst doing a slow HJ but instead of putting on the CD, she decided to give me another round of BBBJ, my dick smells nice, I guess. Sibei song just to see this pretty face sucking my dick TWICE!!!

FJ: 9/10. I would have given 10 cos it was really fantastic but let's leave that 1 point for disclaimer's purpose. After 2 solid sensual BBBJ, Jojo capped me whilst I started to finger her again, realizing her pussy was wet, she mounted me in cowgirl without KY and rode away. She was tight and as she arched forward to french me, I grabbed her perky ass hard and gave her a few spanks for good measure. Her moan just increased and I worked OT to thrust her from below. Almost lost it after a few minutes so I initiated a change to doggie. I never like doggiestyle due to my back issue but I could not the temptation to bang her perky ass!!! She continued moaning away as i pounded her hard. After i had enough, I turned her to missionary and pumped her hard and fast. Again, i almost cum. Looking at her face, I was steamed to the brim liao...so i played cheat!!! I stopped, lying on top of her, I frenched her with my hardened dick in her pussy. No action = no reaction / cum lol. We frenched non stop for a long time, I licked her ears and she did likewise. Kissed her pretty face a few thousand times and she kissed my ah pek's face in return lol (when showering, I realized her lipstick was smeared all over my face lol no wonder, her 5 room mates were giggling when i walked past them in the living room 555). I repeated this action several times to prolong my bonk. When i finally came, Jojo didnt let go of me immediately, we continued to lock lips and tongues and her hands were firmly pressing on my butt to hold the missionary position. SHIOK SHIOK SHIOK!!! After shower, 2nd shot was errrr.....PLEASE GO FIGURE YOURSELF LA, nothing short of intense. Jojo makes love like a lover who you have not seen in a long time, so hardcore bonkers, please find a fat piece of meat elsewhere to bonk la.

GFE: 10/10. I might fall in love with this lady lol. Jojo speaks acceptable english in a sweet soft tone. She likes to kiss, cuddle and giggles a lot. My spoken Thai probably helps too. She felt like my own girl friend. there is no rush, no time watching, no playing of phone...the playing she did was with my body and dick lol.

RTF: GUARANTEED. Tbh, I was frustrated my 1st choice was not available at my preferred timing. After my session with pretty Jojo, I forgot who my 1st choice was liao lol...

Sidenote: I saw Jolie....hot body with two neh neh screaming to come out of her tight dress but looks wise, Jojo tops all the ladies there EASILY. She is the prettiest one, for sure by minimum 2 lamp posts lol.

And of course, take my FR with a pinch of salt.
I posted the above pic which she sent to me via LINE when I was in her room browsing thru her phone's pics. So, please see the time of my FR and see the time if the stable decide to use this pic in her profile instead. Many smart "alecks" who are not pretty smart like to flame and talk rubbish but never bothers to do their "investigation" works properly.
You know who the hell I am referring to!!!
Happy bonking!!! lol I fucked a pretty lady today lor.....

Last edited by KOC88; 18-06-2017 at 06:26 PM.