Old 25-06-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
IcyMula is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIcyMula is a Helpful and Caring Samster
When did you discovered your Lingerie Fetish

My started when i was 11 if i am not wrong, seeing the bra and panty on cloth line give me a burning feeling, my dick got harden as well.

I got very curious about them as well, the color the feel of different material they are made from, so if i happen to see one hang along the corridor i would walk past to look at them.

From Looking how they look like, it kind got me more curious how they felt, that is when touching/feeling them comes into the picture. Den came one day the thoughts of "how will it feel to wank/jerk off with it" will it increase the simulation den just using hands???

after that day i felt like i was a sick kid with something wrong in the head, , i kept it a secret as i felt i am the only one in the world that have this problem. I am to embarrass to tell anyone or have anywhere to turn to as well.

till the urge got to unbearable......... at that time but lucky i was able to get a black bra and panty from the floor under the block. ( i have written this story before, i dun mind share it again here if you all like

btw i am still interested in girls and did thing did not affect my daily life and work.

.................................................. .................................................. ..

1. Just wondering when did you all discover your's

2. also do you still have the 1st pair of bra or panty that you jeak/wank off for the very 1st time.

3. How did you all obtain ur 1st bra or panty

4. Do you have a special/favorite pair of bra and panty??

5. how do you all have ur time with your collection???

hoping to know your stories and thoughts as well.